Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 15:41 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 236 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
My Kaplan Comprehensive Program 2007 ed came with no CD, but with 2 Full Length Practice Tests (one in book, one online).

my gut feel is that Kaplan's sample quizes are actually a little too easy?? Compared with OG 11. But yeah, the full length test was quite tough. but its good if u are pitching that little bit higher.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
kaplan comprehensive/ premier [#permalink]
its word to word same. i cant believe that kaplan did this. though one comes with cd i believe it's pretty much same as that comes with kaplan
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Kaplan Online Practice Quiz [#permalink]
I bought the Kaplan Premier last June. I can't say the difference between the two products. However, one good thing about the Premier (I'm not sure of it's present in the other product) is the monthly online quizzes. I took the GMAT last October and bombed.

When I was reviewing to retake the GMAT, I realized that some of the questions that the monthly online quizzes already contained some of the questions that were asked during the actual GMAT. I think that reviewing the last two monthly quizzes can give a reviewer a leg up when the actual exam comes because you already see some of the questions that will be asked.

For example this question from the Purple Quiz came out on the GMAT I took:
While flying over the Pacific, an airplane makes a 25 degree turn to the right to avoid a storm. If, as a result, the airplane in traveling in a direction 5 degrees east of north, in what direction was it originally flying?
A. 30 deg west of north
B. 30 deg east of north
C. 20 deg west of north
D. 20 deg east of north
E. 5 deg west of north

This question took me totally out of my rhythm and cost me a lot of time. The online quizzes from Kaplan can give you a sense of the kind of questions that will go your way on the actual GMAT.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I just finished Kaplan Premier . It's a good reference book, but one may need more practice with more exercices, since ithere are not enough on the book.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]