Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 23:02 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 23:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Schools: ISB YLP 2019
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2020 Applicants [#permalink]
aman2816 wrote:
Is there any official announcement about deadline extension?? Only 15 days are left till the deadline.

Yes, there has been an official announcement. I received an email yesterday only regarding the extension of the deadline.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Guys, I submitted my evaluator's details 2 days ago, and today I received a mail from ISB which said that "Please follow up with your evaluator to ensure submission of the completed evaluation by Aug 31st. We will not be able to extend the deadline under any circumstance."

Does this mean that we have to submit everything apart from our GMAT scores by 31st August?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [2]
Given Kudos: 320
GMAT 1: 630 Q45 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40 (Online)
Send PM
Kudos
Since there was some confusion regarding when to submit the other parts of the application , I emailed ISB about the same.
They responded after a few days. This is the reply I got -
You can submit the entire application along with GMAT/GRE scores by 31st October 2020. However, our suggestion is to submit the application on or by the stipulated stage 2 deadline i.e. 31st August. The benefit of an early submission is that you will have an early decision on your candidature, as we are offering rolling admissions. Hope this is helpful. Best of luck!

The same was reiterated when I called them up prior to receiving this reply.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
tejasvkalra wrote:
Since there was some confusion regarding when to submit the other parts of the application , I emailed ISB about the same.
They responded after a few days. This is the reply I got -
You can submit the entire application along with GMAT/GRE scores by 31st October 2020. However, our suggestion is to submit the application on or by the stipulated stage 2 deadline i.e. 31st August. The benefit of an early submission is that you will have an early decision on your candidature, as we are offering rolling admissions. Hope this is helpful. Best of luck!

The same was reiterated when I called them up prior to receiving this reply.

So submitting it early would only give your result early right?. We can get our evaluations done even in sept/oct right?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [2]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB YLP 2020
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Yush12 wrote:
Guys, I submitted my evaluator's details 2 days ago, and today I received a mail from ISB which said that "Please follow up with your evaluator to ensure submission of the completed evaluation by Aug 31st. We will not be able to extend the deadline under any circumstance."

Does this mean that we have to submit everything apart from our GMAT scores by 31st August?

Hey, the same thing happened to me. I just called up ISB today and got it clarified. The deadline for evaluation along with the whole application has been extended till 31st October. That was a pre-set mail, it needs to be rectified.

You may still call and get it further clarified

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
When are you guys planning to submit your application?
Also, How many of you took your GMAT?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: ISB '20
Send PM
Hi!

I am a YLP re-applicant. I have submitted my stage 2 form, awaiting stage 2 result and am looking for some help with interview prep in the meantime. My performance in last year's interview didn't go well which is possibly why I was unable to convert.

If someone could put me in touch with ISB alumni/admission consultants who could help with YLP interview prep, would be great!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys!
So I was writing the GMAT for the ISB YLP R2 application, but due to technical issues from Pearson's end I had to terminate my exam and now reading GMAT online experiences, I think many people are facing this issue and MBAcom is responding really slowly..
Any body here who's been through the same?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
GPA: 3.51
Send PM
Did anyone get shortlist status or interview calls for ISB YLP this year(2020)?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.52
Send PM