Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 11:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 344 [0]
Given Kudos: 482
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.65
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V33
Send PM
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
Re: Ivey (Western) Full Time MBA (2021 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
henilshaht wrote:
Hi,

What type of questions did you get for video essay in KIRA?

Also, how did you answer the financing plan question in the application?

These questions are already answered. You may use gmatclub search engine to find answers. Good luck.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
I'm leaving this here in case it's useful for someone else. I was interviewed by Patricia, the call was overall very friendly and conversational. Just get prepared as if it was any other interview, she will be interested to know about your work career and how employable you are (she is part of the career services team at Ivey). One difference that might help you, think about something in your industry that is currently happening that you think could be a very interesting case study in the future.

usi362 wrote:
Hi guys, i have also an interview scheduled with Patricia Guzzo. Can someone please PM me.
Thanks in advance. This forum has been an amazing help.

tyildirim92 wrote:
Hi to all. Those students who have been interviewed already, can you please dm me if your interviewer was Patricia Guzzo?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [1]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Kudos
To add to what Chris mentioned keep the conversation flowing and plan it around how your current experiences tie to your future goals. Given the current scenario it will be helpful if you can speak to the current employment status of your post MBA job.

Good luck!

dupuis2304 wrote:
I'm leaving this here in case it's useful for someone else. I was interviewed by Patricia, the call was overall very friendly and conversational. Just get prepared as if it was any other interview, she will be interested to know about your work career and how employable you are (she is part of the career services team at Ivey). One difference that might help you, think about something in your industry that is currently happening that you think could be a very interesting case study in the future.

usi362 wrote:
Hi guys, i have also an interview scheduled with Patricia Guzzo. Can someone please PM me.
Thanks in advance. This forum has been an amazing help.

tyildirim92 wrote:
Hi to all. Those students who have been interviewed already, can you please dm me if your interviewer was Patricia Guzzo?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V33
Send PM
In case of an online GMAT, how/ what did you upload as the scorecard? I can view my score, but there is no option to print/ download that.
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
henilshaht wrote:
In case of an online GMAT, how/ what did you upload as the scorecard? I can view my score, but there is no option to print/ download that.

Do you mean that you can not save your score as a PDF file from mba.com? If you open a new thread for this specific question, you may get an answer to it more quickly.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 670 Q42 V40
Send PM
Hey all, just got offered admission to the program next year! Will be updating the interview tracker today.

Do we have a Slack or something similar for admitted candidates for next year?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Send PM
Congratulations Russ! I recognize you from the Rotman channels., have you made your mind? (just out of curiosity).

You should receive later today.

Russthemann wrote:
Hey all, just got offered admission to the program next year! Will be updating the interview tracker today.

Do we have a Slack or something similar for admitted candidates for next year?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys,

Super excited, I received my admission offer yesterday. I started thinking about applying to Ivey in June. I attended one of the school's virtual fairs that same month and I spent July preparing to apply and speaking with the Admissions Director, J.D along with several students and alums. I eventually applied August 10 and I was informed of my upcoming interview invite on August 12. The link to schedule an interview was sent about a week later and I promptly scheduled for the earliest date which was September 16. My interviewer was Brenda Pearson and it was quite conversational. I received my offer two days later. Because of how helpful this forum has been during this entire process, I have posted my experience in the debrief section and I hope it will help someone currently in the process. Wish you guys the best and I hope to see you come March 2021!
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
Emmanuel21 wrote:
Hi guys,

Super excited, I received my admission offer yesterday. I started thinking about applying to Ivey in June. I attended one of the school's virtual fairs that same month and I spent July preparing to apply and speaking with the Admissions Director, J.D along with several students and alums. I eventually applied August 10 and I was informed of my upcoming interview invite on August 12. The link to schedule an interview was sent about a week later and I promptly scheduled for the earliest date which was September 16. My interviewer was Brenda Pearson and it was quite conversational. I received my offer two days later. Because of how helpful this forum has been during this entire process, I have posted my experience in the debrief section and I hope it will help someone currently in the process. Wish you guys the best and I hope to see you come March 2021!

Congratulations on the admit! ?

Can you share your profile with us as well? (Your background, GMAT score, work experience etc.)

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
tyildirim92 wrote:
Emmanuel21 wrote:
Hi guys,

Can you share your profile with us as well? (Your background, GMAT score, work experience etc.)

Congratulations Emmanuel! Looking forward to meeting you in the Slack group.

Don't worry too much about profile at this point, you got a pretty decent GMAT (I got 660, Mexican). Focus your interview in your post MBA goals, your employability, why Ivey, and be ready for a conversational interview. Be aware of interesting developments in your industry that you believe will be interesting to study in the near future, and you should be good to go. My interview was with Patricia and it was a pretty interesting and insightful conversation, rather than a one-way interview.
Your main challenge at this point might be submitting your study permit in time to get it for the program, so it might be worth mentioning that you are already preparing your stuff.
Rotman School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 61 [0]
Given Kudos: 257
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 500 Q46 V13
GPA: 4
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Emmanuel21 First of all congratulations for Ivey admit.
Can you advise me regarding the essay question for Ivey especially the "changed you mind about" essay.

What do you suggest should we write it from personal or general social perspective?

BSchool Moderator
Send PM
dupuis2304 wrote:
tyildirim92 wrote:
Emmanuel21 wrote:
Hi guys,

Congratulations Emmanuel! Looking forward to meeting you in the Slack group.

Don't worry too much about profile at this point, you got a pretty decent GMAT (I got 660, Mexican). Focus your interview in your post MBA goals, your employability, why Ivey, and be ready for a conversational interview. Be aware of interesting developments in your industry that you believe will be interesting to study in the near future, and you should be good to go. My interview was with Patricia and it was a pretty interesting and insightful conversation, rather than a one-way interview.
Your main challenge at this point might be submitting your study permit in time to get it for the program, so it might be worth mentioning that you are already preparing your stuff.

Hi. Thanks for praising. I am not worried about my profile, tbh. I am just curious about the class profile and how much I will learn from my peers. For example, I have checked your post in which you shed light on your background. I do think that I can learn a lot from you.

My documents are kinda ready except the approval letter from the school. I have enough time to get the permit under current situations. Plus, teaching is hybrid now and most probably it will remain hybrid because attendance is essential and you can't physically be at school while Covid-19 positive. So, I can take my first classes online and then join the class environment.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM