Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:03 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V39 (Online)
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 530 Q48 V16
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Oxford SBS MBA Applicants: 2021 Intake (Class of 2022) [#permalink]
hela07 wrote:
nsaharan1990 wrote:
anubhavkashyap wrote:
nsaharan1990 wrote:
workout wrote:
The stage 1 deadline is on September 11 23:59pm UK time. You will be notified on whether or not you have been short-listed for an interview for 2021-22 intake by 25th of September 2020.

v31190 homersimpsons rohanjolly weqi09aj rajat2807 prateekpsm nsaharan1990 firasd99 GovindaLalwani TheBloodhound

How are your applications going? Did you submit the application already?

I am fine tuning the essays, will most likely end up submitting on the last day.

Just an FYI, KIRA links for me was mailed after 18 hours of application submission and KIRA assessment needs to be submitted before the 11th septemeber deadline. So please plan accordingly

Thanks! I actually got an email from Oxford SBS today that since there are some issues with the link to the interview, only the written application needs to be submitted before the 11th September deadline. The video assessment can be done next week.

Oh is it? Did you email them inquiring about the link or they informed immediately after you submitted the written essays? It's been almost 12 hours now that I have submitted the written application, haven't received any such info.

Thanks! :)

They informed me before I submitted my application. This is what it said:
We are aware there have been some difficulties with receiving the links to access the Kira Online Assessment after starting your application.
You should receive this link shortly, however please note you are able to submit your application without completing this online assessment, and a member of our team will then be in touch to provide your link to you as soon as possible next week. You will then be able to complete the online assessment so that your complete application can go on to be processed.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Oxford SBS MBA Applicants: 2021 Intake (Class of 2022) [#permalink]
Quote:
We are aware there have been some difficulties with receiving the links to access the Kira Online Assessment after starting your application.
You should receive this link shortly, however please note you are able to submit your application without completing this online assessment, and a member of our team will then be in touch to provide your link to you as soon as possible next week. You will then be able to complete the online assessment so that your complete application can go on to be processed.

Aaah I see. Thank you so much for responding! Appreciate it! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Schools: Broad (M$$$$)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
WE:Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
nsaharan1990 wrote:
hela07 wrote:
nsaharan1990 wrote:
anubhavkashyap wrote:
nsaharan1990 wrote:

I am fine tuning the essays, will most likely end up submitting on the last day.

Just an FYI, KIRA links for me was mailed after 18 hours of application submission and KIRA assessment needs to be submitted before the 11th septemeber deadline. So please plan accordingly

Thanks! I actually got an email from Oxford SBS today that since there are some issues with the link to the interview, only the written application needs to be submitted before the 11th September deadline. The video assessment can be done next week.

Oh is it? Did you email them inquiring about the link or they informed immediately after you submitted the written essays? It's been almost 12 hours now that I have submitted the written application, haven't received any such info.

Thanks! :)

Hey, I am not sure whether this one week extension is for everyone or for only those who are facing issues with KIRA Assessment link.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GRE 1: Q166 V160
Send PM
Just finished my Kira assessment. Link was sent almost exactly 24 hours after I submitted my app. The interface was somewhat laggy at the end but I was able to finish the assessment. Goodluck everyone!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 103 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
Hi

Has anyone faced issues with the application fee. I am not able to make the payment on OXFORD ONLINE STORE link.

Any suggestions?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
WE:Other (Accounting)
Send PM
Hi all, currently trying to finish the application!

I was wondering, did everyone tell untold stories in their essay or did you address any deficiencies (like an optional essay)?

Thanks. Good luck all!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
alishan22 wrote:
Hi all, currently trying to finish the application!

I was wondering, did everyone tell untold stories in their essay or did you address any deficiencies (like an optional essay)?

Thanks. Good luck all!

If you have any deficiencies, you should try to address those in the optional essays. If not, you should tell something new (untold stories) not covered elsewhere.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
workout wrote:
The stage 1 deadline is on September 11 23:59pm UK time. You will be notified on whether or not you have been short-listed for an interview for 2021-22 intake by 25th of September 2020.

v31190 homersimpsons rohanjolly weqi09aj rajat2807 prateekpsm nsaharan1990 firasd99 GovindaLalwani TheBloodhound

How are your applications going? Did you submit the application already?

I'm targeting 2nd round of applications :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Schools: ISB'22 (A)
GPA: 2.77
Send PM
I submitted my application last Friday, but haven't recieved any form of confirmation post the Kira interview to confirm that it's been forwarded to the admissions committee..
Is this normal?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: HEC (A) IMD '22
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.93
Send PM
Kudos
AJThev wrote:
I submitted my application last Friday, but haven't received any form of confirmation post the Kira interview to confirm that it's been forwarded to the admissions committee..
Is this normal?

You can log in into your application portal and see the dashboard.
You will see a green tick in front of the online assessment field. The dashboard will give you an overview of pending documents if any. Today is the last day to submit any pending documents so please check if all the mandatory fields of your application are completed, including documents, recommendations and online assessment. Hope this helps.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
snehazawar wrote:
AJThev wrote:
I submitted my application last Friday, but haven't received any form of confirmation post the Kira interview to confirm that it's been forwarded to the admissions committee..
Is this normal?

You can log in into your application portal and see the dashboard.
You will see a green tick in front of the online assessment field. The dashboard will give you an overview of pending documents if any. Today is the last day to submit any pending documents so please check if all the mandatory fields of your application are completed, including documents, recommendations and online assessment. Hope this helps.

Sure, it looks complete - but wouldn't the school send an email confirming all documents have been recieved correctly?
It's 4 days left for the call now though, so I guess there's I'll find out on the 25th
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Has anybody received any interview call? Or does everybody receive it the decision on 25th only?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Send PM
Raghavgupta0089 wrote:
Has anybody received any interview call? Or does everybody receive it the decision on 25th only?

Not yet, I believe all the invites come out on the 25th.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Are there fewer applicants for the first round this year? There's hardly any activity on this forum compared to past years

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Schools: Broad (M$$$$)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
WE:Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
AJThev wrote:
Are there fewer applicants for the first round this year? There's hardly any activity on this forum compared to past years

I think everyone is nervously waiting for interview invitation, post which they plan to get active here.
Current Student
Given Kudos: 219
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Somehow my referees submitted their references on 19th september, so would the adcom consider my application for round 2?

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
rishabh16993 wrote:
Somehow my referees submitted their references on 19th september, so would the adcom consider my application for round 2?

rishabh16993

Since Sep 19th is more than a week after the deadline, most probably the admissions committee will consider your application for Round 2
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  16   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts