Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 00:38 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Understanding the Origins of White Denial
Even as the existence of systemic racism becomes increasingly apparent, complacency is returning among white people. But research provides tools for reviving white racial consciousness, by remembering and celebrating common humanity.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Big Tech’s Global Strategy in the Cloud
Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Alibaba are fighting tooth and nail in the cloud market, using strategies heavily influenced by their respective histories.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Hedge Fund Activists Influence Target Firms
Understanding settlement agreements is important to see the complete picture of the corporate governance landscape.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Netflix Finds Innovation on the Edge of Chaos
How did a DVD-by-mail company transform itself into a leading global entertainment brand? By rejecting mediocrity, embracing negative feedback and turning hierarchy on its head.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Recognising the Red Flags of Workplace Mental Health
Organisations have a responsibility towards their staff.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The All-Too-Real Consequences of Military War Games
Decades of US naval drills on a Puerto Rican island may have inflicted untold collateral damage. Armed forces everywhere should learn the lesson.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Music Industry’s Best-Kept Secret? A Gender Creativity Gap
Female solo artists are more likely to put out more creative songs than their male counterparts. The key question is why. Gender inequality and representation in the industry may hold the answer.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Innovation Plucked from the Zeitgeist
A method to quantify the phenomenon of simultaneous discoveries sheds insight into how one innovation wins and another is left on the shelf.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Building the Supply Chain for Large-Scale Covid-19 Testing
Widespread Covid-19 testing will be a fact of life for years to come. Scaling up the supply chain requires governments to answer five key questions.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Leadership in Wicked Times
We face extraordinary problems calling for new leadership approaches.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to Build a C-Suite in Less Than Two Years
Indonesian state-owned giant Pertamina had a problem: Its top leaders were all retiring at once. The solution? A new kind of leadership accelerator.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Great Covid-Driven Teamwork Divide
For most teams, the pandemic either brought colleagues closer or drove them increasingly apart. There are three key reasons why.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Food Security in a Pandemic: Lessons From India’s Lockdown
Portable food ration cards allow migrant populations to shelter in place, but implementation across state borders faces hurdles.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Ready Are You for the Work-from-Anywhere Era?
Advice from academics and practitioners who are well-versed in the remote working paradigm.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Would an Immigration Surge Affect Your Pay Cheque?
Workers whose product or output is not easily sold elsewhere are more likely to lose out amid an inflow of immigrants.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Comparison Shopping in the Age of Information Overload
When consumers try to estimate a product specification, their best guess depends on whether they believe that they forgot this information or that they were never exposed to it.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Illogical Truths: The Paradoxes of Silicon Valley
The Valley’s most valuable product is the contrarian thinking that fuels its innovation culture.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts