Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:22 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
WE:Project Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [1]
Given Kudos: 132
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE:General Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD September 2020 Intake ! [#permalink]
Zingaro wrote:
Linckon wrote:
Zingaro wrote:
Linckon wrote:
With the evolving situation of Covid 19, it will be difficult to get visa. Has the school communicated anything for sep intake? Will the classes be online? Is there any option to defer?

Posted from my mobile device

there is a webinar today at 12 CET to which all 21J admits were invited - don't know if it was etended to 21D

Please let us know the outcome of the webinar.

They will consider deferrals and campus changes on a case-by-case basis. They are considering moving the 21j start from August to October (this seems to be the most likely outcome right now). They will come out with an official plan in mid-May.
I think it's great that they understand an online experience is the least desirable outcome for most of us (some will walk away too if that's the case).

Thanks, so they are planning to start session sep intake 20 session from August? Sorry I got a bit confused.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Linckon wrote:
Zingaro wrote:
Linckon wrote:
Zingaro wrote:
Linckon wrote:
With the evolving situation of Covid 19, it will be difficult to get visa. Has the school communicated anything for sep intake? Will the classes be online? Is there any option to defer?

there is a webinar today at 12 CET to which all 21J admits were invited - don't know if it was etended to 21D

Please let us know the outcome of the webinar.

They will consider deferrals and campus changes on a case-by-case basis. They are considering moving the 21j start from August to October (this seems to be the most likely outcome right now). They will come out with an official plan in mid-May.
I think it's great that they understand an online experience is the least desirable outcome for most of us (some will walk away too if that's the case).

Thanks, so they are planning to start session sep intake 20 session from August? Sorry I got a bit confused.

Yes, main point is they consider delaying the start by two months. I said August because I was considering the P0.
With this setup though we would end up graduating right before 21D but after the 21D internships, not sure how ideal this is. Or we could intern in summer and graduate in late September? Unclear at this point, but then there would be double the students (21j+21d) and the same (or less) number of positions available.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GRE 1: Q165 V151
Send PM
I did not do well on the video essay, I went over time limit when stating the conclusion. Is it gonna be a big deal?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
From the INSEAD website, I see today is the Final decision notification for R4 applicants of Sep 2020 intake. Did everyone from R4 already get their decisions? or this is going to happen today?

MBAPrepCoach do you know?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
I received my email today - admitted! Beyond ecstatic as INSEAD has been my dream for so long

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
2020hopefulmba wrote:
I received my email today - admitted! Beyond ecstatic as INSEAD has been my dream for so long

Sounds great. Congratulations 2020hopefulmba

Everyone, feel free to hang out in the following chatroom while you await your decisions.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?room_id=50050049
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Expert Reply
No, lots of ppl who got admits felt the same. Just a chance for them to get to know you in another way.rosarosa
rosarosa wrote:
I did not do well on the video essay, I went over time limit when stating the conclusion. Is it gonna be a big deal?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
rosarosa wrote:

not necessarily, I think it's the most difficult part because you have to talk and react quickly at the questions but you don't have an audience. I also thought I messed them up a bit but I got in. Not sure for the time limit thing, anyway at this point you can only sit and wait (painful I know).

2020hopefulmba wrote:

Great and see you on campus! We have a bunch of active groups on https://gmatclub.com/chat, if you're not in yet search for Insead 21J - we are planning a virtual happy hour for Sunday so you're just in time to join in
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hi All,

I have strangely not received a decision on my Round 4 application so far. Is anyone else facing a similar situation?

I tried contacting my AO via email, but received an out of office message.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.71
Send PM