Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 04:00 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 04:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Other Schools
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 46
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V46 (Online)
GPA: 3.65
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: GMAT Tutors Needed [#permalink]
Kudos
I found Marika's (@bluejeanbaby) post on GMATClub after I had already taken the GMAT twice. Realizing my quant score had plateaued, I felt the need to find a tutor to get me over the hump, and Marika helped make that happen. After only six sessions spanning three weeks, I was able to get a 720 (48Q/41V) on my third (and now final!) attempt at the GMAT. For each session, Marika came prepared with practice questions that she had worked through and understood well, and it was very much customized to exactly what I needed to work on. She knows how to simplify tough concepts, and during the exam, I could recall specific examples that we had worked through during our tutoring sessions. I can't recommend Marika enough, especially considering how much others charge for tutoring services!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a GMAT tutor based in Australia. Are there any out there?
Verbal Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 8808 [1]
Given Kudos: 171
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.2
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
GMAT Tutors Needed [#permalink]
Kudos
Prepper2020 wrote:
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a GMAT tutor based in Australia. Are there any out there?

Hi Prepper2020,
Jesse Whelan's (Sydney based) name was shared by Dan in the following post (https://gmatclub.com/forum/430-to-710-q ... l#p2427270 ). You might want to contact them.

https://www.sandboxlearning.com.au/gmat

If the tutor's location is not an issue for you, then you may contact one of the following -
MartyTargetTestPrep
AjiteshArun
ChiranjeevSingh
GMATNinja

Hope this helps! :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hey, all!

I'm looking for GMAT tutor online.

I need to improve my verbal score.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11664 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Artemmilo,

To start, you will likely receive more of a response if you start a new post-thread (instead of piggy-backing on this one). In addition, before you invest in any new GMAT resources, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying so far and your goals. In the new post, you might want to include a bit more information on the following:

Studies:
1) How long have you studied? How many hours do you typically study each week?
2) What study materials have you used so far?
3) On what dates did you take EACH of your CATs/mocks and how did you score on EACH (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for EACH)?

Goals:
4) What is your overall goal score?
5) When are you planning to take the GMAT?
6) When are you planning to apply to Business School and what Schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a tutor for Verbal part of the gmat. We need to get max possible until August/September. I'm based in Europe - good if someone has availability in the mornings/over weekends. I'd like to have weekly sessions.

Thanks
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11664 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi MaxVerbal,

To start, you will likely receive more of a response if you start a new post-thread (instead of piggy-backing on this one). In addition, if you plan to study until August or September, then that gives you a LOT of potential study time (and you might not necessarily "need" a tutor to hit your Score Goal - as long as you are focused on learning and practicing the proper Tactics). At this point, before you invest a lot of time and money into any new GMAT resources, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying so far and your goals. In the new post, you might want to include a bit more information on the following:

Studies:
1) How long have you studied? How many hours do you typically study each week?
2) What study materials have you used so far?
3) On what dates did you take EACH of your CATs/mocks and how did you score on EACH (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for EACH)?

Goals:
4) What is your overall goal score?
5) When are you planning to apply to Business School and what Schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
GMAT Tutors Needed [#permalink]
1. Your Name/Nickname: Shashank P
2. Types of services provided and your specialty (e.g. GMAT Math Tutoring or GMAT Verbal General): GMAT Maths Tutor,Essay/SOPs writing expert (GMAT score-710, Q-50 ,GMAT given in Oct 2020).
3. Your qualifications: B.Tech(DTU/DCE,India)-Among top 10 Engineering Colleges in India, MBA admit in IIM-Lucknow and IIM-Indore
4. Your location, availability and tutoring options (e.g. Los Angeles, CA or Nairobi, Kenya - face-to-face or online, or phone, etc)--Available 24*7 for 4 months via online zoom/webex /googlemeet
5. Your price range per hour(if you are comfortable posting this)-20 USD per hour
6. Contact Information (we recommend using Private Messages on this forum to protect yourself and users in case there is a dispute or privacy concerns)--Pls drop a private message if interested.
7. Other relevant information that you feel will be helpful (no limit within reason)

Originally posted by Spriyam on 21 Feb 2021, 11:13.
Last edited by Spriyam on 16 Mar 2021, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
gmatknight.com
100$/hr Paypal (at the time of this post)

All the best :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V47 (Online)
GPA: 3.06
Send PM
Kudos
1. Your Name/Nickname
Caspar

2. Types of services provided and your specialty (e.g. GMAT Math Tutoring or GMAT Verbal General)
I provide tutoring service in the GMAT Verbal and Quantitative sections.

3. Your qualifications
- A 780 scorer (47V and 51Q)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in HKU (one of top universities in HK)
- A new tutor that has helped 10+ students to achieve a 50-200 score improvement.

4. Your location, availability and tutoring options (e.g. Los Angeles, CA or Nairobi, Kenya - face-to-face or online, or phone, etc)

5. Your price range per hour(if you are comfortable posting this)
65 USD per hour.

6. Contact Information (we recommend using Private Messages on this forum to protect yourself and users in case there is a dispute or privacy concerns)
Please pm me if you are interested.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Name: Sukriti
GMAT Club ID: sukriti7040

Full Service: GMAT Verbal, Quant, AWA and IR plus GRE training
I work with my students on the psychology aspect of the test too, such as Confidence building & time management.

Qualifications: GMAT 740 (42V, 49Q)
1 year of GMAT tutoring experience, especially with non-native speakers

Training takes place either online via one-on-one video conference or in person (only in Jersey City or NYC).
For in person training, I am able to provide a suitable wi-fi enabled study area, equipped with comfortable study tables and coffee machine!

Price per hour: 20$ per hour or flat rate package for the entire Test -Prep. (Free Trial session)

Contact information: Please message me via GMAT Club PM.

I focus on realistic progress and achieving the score needed for your dream school. I've helped students move from the 600 to 660 in less than a month.

Using a customized study plan for every student, I use my own test prep resources in addition to the Official Guide for best results. But you don't have to take my word for it as you do NOT pay for the first session unless you hire me for future sessions. I offer a full diagnostic of where my student stands in my first FREE session and devise a custom study plan based on that. And since I love my work, I'm friendly, professional, and take GMAT/GRE training very seriously. I also focus on tackling confidence issues and time management.

Training takes place either online via one-on-one video conference or in person (only in Jersey City or NYC).
For in person training, I am able to provide a suitable wi-fi enabled study area, equipped with comfortable study tables and coffee machine!

If you're interested in moving forward, we should chat. I'll have some questions for you as I'm sure you'll have for me.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 4
Send PM
1. Your Name- Priyanka Patel
2. Types of services provided and your specialty - I can help with both quant and verbal. I’ve helped 20+ people with GMAT by creating customised study plans for them, by conducting 1:1 sessions where I resolve their queries or help them with their weak areas. I will give you the 1:1 attention you need to get you the score you want
3. Your qualifications - GMAT score: 760, got into the Wharton full time MBA program, class of 2025
4. Your location, availability and tutoring options- will be doing online tutoring, available all day
5. Your price range per hour(if you are comfortable posting this)- $30 an hour
6. Contact Information (we recommend using Private Messages on this forum to protect yourself and users in case there is a dispute or privacy concerns)- PM me on GMAT club
7. Other relevant information that you feel will be helpful (no limit within reason)

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2