Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 06:28 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 06:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Find Similar Topics  Add a Tag
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1360 [0]
Given Kudos: 641
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: Erasmus (II)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41
Send PM
Re: Maastricht School of Management or TIAS School of Business and Society [#permalink]
Hi masa94, I also got admit for MScBA from TIAS and Nyenrode but have decided to go ahead with TIAS. I didn't apply to Maastricht though. I would suggest that go ahead with TIAS as it is well known in NL and provides true international experience. I connected with various people on LinkedIn, alumni as well. All of them had good things to say about TIAS. Plus TIAS has option of prodigy finance.
On the other hand, just a friendly suggestion, if you have been admitted to RSM MBA, you should go ahead with it. The brand name and alumni network will compensate for the high fees.

Posted from my mobile device
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1360 [2]
Send PM
Re: Maastricht School of Management or TIAS School of Business and Society [#permalink]
Kudos
masa94 wrote:
Actually I applied to RSM and got admitted but it's too expensive. Could you explain why you mentioned TIAS over MSM?

Actually, 2 things. TIAS now is in Utrecht so it is main city and close to other big city. It is important for job search.

I liked the depth of the curriculum, study tour and Dutch language in TIAS. I heard a lot of negative about MSM.

Finally, my Dutch mentor advised me to join it.

Again this is me.

P.S.: I agree with the poster above. I did my due diligence with many alumni on LinkedIN.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V30
GPA: 3.29
Send PM
Hey, did you join TIAS finally? I have a couple of questions as I too got an offer from the same. Please help if possible.

masa94 wrote:
Actually I applied to RSM and got admitted but it's too expensive. Could you explain why you mentioned TIAS over MSM?
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1360 [0]
Send PM
ratnendrapandey wrote:
Hey, did you join TIAS finally? I have a couple of questions as I too got an offer from the same. Please help if possible.

masa94 wrote:

PM me if you want anything about Netherlands schools.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
1131 posts