Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:37 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:37

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [3]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q158 V154
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Re: Calling all 2021 Consortium Applicants! [#permalink]
About to submit my applications, but I'm confused about the deadline the website is displaying. When filling out the application, I selected the early deadline (10/15/2020), but before I click the "Submit" button to submit my applications to all of the schools, the page is showing that I'm applying for the standard deadline (1/5/2021). I've emailed The Consortium and haven't heard back yet. Has anyone submitted their application and came across this issue?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
Does anyone know what the Mission Recommender questions ask? I am trying to prepare a "recommender's packet" but can't find the questions online.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
Does anyone see where we are supposed to rank the schools?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 2: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
Senpapi wrote:
About to submit my applications, but I'm confused about the deadline the website is displaying. When filling out the application, I selected the early deadline (10/15/2020), but before I click the "Submit" button to submit my applications to all of the schools, the page is showing that I'm applying for the standard deadline (1/5/2021). I've emailed The Consortium and haven't heard back yet. Has anyone submitted their application and came across this issue?

I had the same thing displaying for me. I went ahead and submitted without issue.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

I recently submitted my application and have received confirmation emails from 3 schools and have not heard back from the other 3. Is this any sort of concern? Should I contact those schools?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Chekhov wrote:
Hi All,

I recently submitted my application and have received confirmation emails from 3 schools and have not heard back from the other 3. Is this any sort of concern? Should I contact those schools?

That's funny. I submitted on 10/13 and have only heard from one of my 6 (Yale SOM, to complete the video and behavioral assessment).
Radio silence from the other 5 (Haas, Ross, Johnson, Darden, Anderson)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
I also did not see the portion where we rank the schools in order. Could someone tell me where this should be?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FinalCountdown321 wrote:
I also did not see the portion where we rank the schools in order. Could someone tell me where this should be?

It’s literally the absolute last step AFTER you press “submit”. I already complained to the support team that this was a terrible way of doing it...
Kept me on edge and I was so nervous

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
Kudos
sfxc wrote:
Chekhov wrote:
Hi All,

That's funny. I submitted on 10/13 and have only heard from one of my 6 (Yale SOM, to complete the video and behavioral assessment).
Radio silence from the other 5 (Haas, Ross, Johnson, Darden, Anderson)

Same here! I had only heard from Yale (for the extra steps) until today, when Haas confirmed they got my app.
Still waiting on Darden.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
sfxc wrote:
FinalCountdown321 wrote:

It’s literally the absolute last step AFTER you press “submit”. I already complained to the support team that this was a terrible way of doing it...

Does anyone know of a way to see how you’ve ranked the schools after you submit to make sure they submitted properly? The way it’s showing up on my app is not the way I ranked them
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Tm09 wrote:
sfxc wrote:
FinalCountdown321 wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to see how you’ve ranked the schools after you submit to make sure they submitted properly? The way it’s showing up on my app is not the way I ranked them

I asked this question. Here’s what they said:

“Unfortunately at this time, we do not have a way to view how you ranked your programs past submission. We are not able to confirm the order you put them in and are not sure if this is something we will be able to confirm at any point. The way you see the schools listed on any other page is not your ranking and just how they are sorted on the application. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.”
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
sfxc wrote:
Tm09 wrote:
sfxc wrote:

I asked this question. Here’s what they said:

“Unfortunately at this time, we do not have a way to view how you ranked your programs past submission. We are not able to confirm the order you put them in and are not sure if this is something we will be able to confirm at any point. The way you see the schools listed on any other page is not your ranking and just how they are sorted on the application. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.”

Well that’s nice to at least know that’s not an incorrect ranking. I guess I’ll just have to trust myself that I did it right! :idk:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Heard back from Ross. Still nothing from Anderson and Marshall.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Chekhov wrote:

I submitted the application on 10/15 and heard back from McCombs on 10/20 saying they received my application. Nothing from Anderson yet. Any other McCombs applicants?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
NandoG wrote:
Chekhov wrote:

I submitted the application on 10/15 and heard back from McCombs on 10/20 saying they received my application. Nothing from Anderson yet. Any other McCombs applicants?

Update: Got an interview invitation from McComb's today! Still no word about the receipt of my application or interview from Anderson.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 2: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
Kudos
Still haven't heard anything from Anderson or McDonough. I just had my Tuck interview today though!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Congrats! Still nothing from Marshall or Anderson on my end.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  18   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts