Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 09:03 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V37
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11665 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1800 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V40
Send PM
Re: Done with GMAT. Need help with next steps. [#permalink]
Expert Reply
hopefulmba2021 wrote:
Hello,
I know this is the general forum, so may not be the correct place. Admins, please bear with me.

So, I am done with the GMAT. From a cold score of 490 to a 710 (Q49 V37) on my first attempt with 2 months of study. So, pretty stoked about it.

I want to apply to Round 2 this year for IIM A/B/C. I don't want to risk it and want to be absolutely sure about my application essays and interviews. I also have a full-time job (5yrs work ex), so I need advice from the forum members to crack this one. Is there any related forum where I can get help/advice focussed on applications and interview prep?

I am also open to waiting out this year and applying to Round 1 next year. Since classes are still online and with no international immersion this year, I am a little apprehensive. What do you guys think?

Hey hopefulmba2021,

First of all, congrats on significant improvement from 490 to 710. It takes a lot of patience and hard work to improve your score by more than 200 points in 2 months. I understand that you do not want to compromise with your applications and B-schools after putting in so much of effort for your GMAT. We can definitely help you out with that. There are a few questions I would need to ask before suggesting you the entire process and narrowing down the schools. So, you can get in touch with me using the below link to discuss the same.

Click here to schedule a call
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22052 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi hopefulmba2021,

Very nice GMAT score! I agree that it would be helpful to reach out to one of the many admissions consultants here on GMAT Club to get some specific advice. Good luck with things moving forward.
GMAT Club Bot