Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 00:31 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 00:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V36
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: [Sep 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
I had my interview yesterday and the adcom did mention to expect the results just prior to round 2 deadline. He said it’s gonna take some time interviewing everyone because of high influx of applications this year. So don’t worry guys, it’s gonna take atleast till early jan to interview everyone I think.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 680 Q40 V42
GPA: 3.36
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: [Sep 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Kudos
Wow!

By Round 2 Deadline (January 29), most other schools will already have their round 1 deposit deadlines. Do candidates keep waiting for Schulich at that point?
Harsimransidhu wrote:
I had my interview yesterday and the adcom did mention to expect the results just prior to round 2 deadline. He said it’s gonna take some time interviewing everyone because of high influx of applications this year. So don’t worry guys, it’s gonna take atleast till early jan to interview everyone I think.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V36
Send PM
Teni08 wrote:
Wow!

By Round 2 Deadline (January 29), most other schools will already have their round 1 deposit deadlines. Do candidates keep waiting for Schulich at that point?
Harsimransidhu wrote:

My interview was with Vijender and he mentioned that we can expect the results by mid to late December.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Teni08 wrote:
Wow!

Harsimransidhu wrote:

Weird! He told me that we should expect it sometime in Jan. we can only wait I guess
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
Send PM
From the past data

They generally roll out offers mid to end December and give 2o days time to make deposit of token amount.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I was waiting for an update from the Schulich Team and the latest mail says- If you applied in R1, you should have an update by mid-December. I am not sure if this pertains to an interview update or the final decision.

*Fingers Crossed*

Manager
Manager
Send PM
saumyakansal2196 wrote:
I was waiting for an update from the Schulich Team and the latest mail says- If you applied in R1, you should have an update by mid-December. I am not sure if this pertains to an interview update or the final decision.

*Fingers Crossed*

They said that for the interview update during experience schulich event as well. Decision before jan. interview invites mid December.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 105
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
WE:Analyst (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
My interviewer told me results will start coming from mid of December for Round 1 applicants.
Schulich rolls out results depending on your rank on the list, so expect it anytime between 15dec-20 Jan.

It's bit tricky to decide whether to wait for Schulich till then or go with the current offers.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
You may be able to request an extension for your other schools, they should accommodate this request since everyone applies to more than 1 school and not all schools give their results simultaneously

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
Hi guys,

I just received an email from a member of the recruitment team inviting me to a "brief chat" regarding my profile and some new information they want to share. I have to book a 15 minute time slot. Did anyone else receive an email like this and is this the interview or something else?
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 344 [1]
Given Kudos: 482
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.65
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
amanamin42 wrote:
Hi guys,

I just received an email from a member of the recruitment team inviting me to a "brief chat" regarding my profile and some new information they want to share. I have to book a 15 minute time slot. Did anyone else receive an email like this and is this the interview or something else?

As you may have heard, there are many applicants this year. Receiving that email means that the adcom felt the potential in you but are not fully sure about extending an offer. So, take it seriously. Good luck.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
amanamin42 wrote:
Hi guys,

Have you already had your interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
What was the subject of the email?

Current Student
Send PM
Sprockets wrote:
amanamin42 wrote:
Hi guys,

Have you already had your interview?

Nope, I haven't had my interview yet.
Current Student
Send PM
Arnav17 wrote:
What was the subject of the email?

The subject of the email was "Schulich MBA Program".
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Hmm that's a little ambiguous, I would still be prepared if I were you, maybe they need some supplemental information from you. If you are from India, they might ask if you would consider the India MBA program too? I'm an MF candidate so not much experience regarding MBA applicants, but when I got an interview invite, the subject clearly said "MF Interview Invite" or something along those lines

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [2]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys. That is the email one receives for an interview.
Please go prepared and take note the time would be in est.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts