Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:24 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2021 Intake [Class of 2023] [#permalink]
Nikhil wrote:
Pranithare wrote:
Hi All,
I am a round 2 applicant from India.Did anyone from india got a interview admit or decision from school.Please post.

sarahmrkhan abdulrj MayukhSinha vidushimba Pre97

Did any of you hear back from Simon?

I didn’t hear back either

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
WE:Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2021 Intake [Class of 2023] [#permalink]
I've applied for R2 and just got an interview invite from Simon. However, I was not able to find any slots once I access the interview invitation link. I could see There are no upcoming events to display message once i open the link

Has any one of the R1/ R2 candidates faced this issue?

Thanks in advance
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
SairamRamo wrote:
I've applied for R2 and just got an interview invite from Simon. However, I was not able to find any slots once I access the interview invitation link. I could see There are no upcoming events to display message once i open the link

Thanks in advance

Hi Sairamramo,

Congratulations for the interview invite.

Could you kindly let us know as when did you submitted the application (approx date) and when approximately you received the interview invite?

Did you apply with GMAT or with GMAT waiver?

Thank you, All the best!

Regards,
Sarah.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [1]
Given Kudos: 82
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
WE:Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
sarahmrkhan wrote:
SairamRamo wrote:

Thanks in advance

Hi Sairamramo,

Congratulations for the interview invite.

Could you kindly let us know as when did you submitted the application (approx date) and when approximately you received the interview invite?

Did you apply with GMAT or with GMAT waiver?

Thank you, All the best!

Regards,
Sarah.

I've submitted the application on Jan 3rd and I have received an interview invite on Jan 25th
I submitted with my GMAT score
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
SairamRamo wrote:

Thanks in advance

SairamRamo

Maybe they need to open up a few slots. I would advise you to reach out to the adcom and let them know. Did you reach out to the adcom already?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Simon '23 (A)
Send PM
Hello all,

I just got admitted this week but I am yet to accept the offer because of several factors. Is there already a group chat for admitted students here? Would love to connect. Thank you.
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
heyitsram wrote:
Hello all,

I just got admitted this week but I am yet to accept the offer because of several factors. Is there already a group chat for admitted students here? Would love to connect. Thank you.

Hi Heyitsaram,

Congratulations on your admit.

Could you kindly let us know as when did you submit your application and when you got an interview invite update.

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
sarahmrkhan wrote:
heyitsram wrote:
Hello all,

Hi Heyitsaram,

Could you kindly let us know as when did you submit your application and when you got an interview invite update.

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hello Sarah,

I submitted my application on December 28, but it was only marked completed on January 6 because of a wrong test score report. I got the invitation to interview on January 8 then was interviewed on January 20. I hope this helps! Best of luck in your application.
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
heyitsram wrote:
sarahmrkhan wrote:
heyitsram wrote:
Hello all,

Hi Heyitsaram,

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hello Sarah,

I submitted my application on December 28, but it was only marked completed on January 6 because of a wrong test score report. I got the invitation to interview on January 8 then was interviewed on January 20. I hope this helps! Best of luck in your application.

Hi Heyitsaram,

Thank you for the update. And many congratulations.

Did you apply with a GMAT or with a GMAT waiver.

Thank you!

Regards,
Sarah.
Current Student
Send PM
sarahmrkhan wrote:
heyitsram wrote:
sarahmrkhan wrote:

Hi Heyitsaram,

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hello Sarah,

Hi Heyitsaram,

Thank you!

Regards,
Sarah.

Hello Sarah,

Thanks as well! I applied with a GMAT already :D
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
Hi Heyitsaram,

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Hello Sarah,

I submitted my application on December 28, but it was only marked completed on January 6 because of a wrong test score report. I got the invitation to interview on January 8 then was interviewed on January 20. I hope this helps! Best of luck in your application.[/quote]

Hi Heyitsaram,

Thank you!

Regards,
Sarah.[/quote]

Hello Sarah,

Thanks as well! I applied with a GMAT already :D[/quote]

Hi Heyitsaram,
Thank you for the update. All the best!

Regards,
Sarah.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 533
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
GRE 1: Q166 V164
Send PM
Hi All,

Did the college sent out interview invites for all the round2 applicants ?.can i check anywhere in the application whether i am selected or not.

Regards,
Praneetha
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
Pranithare wrote:
Hi All,

Did the college sent out interview invites for all the round2 applicants ?.can i check anywhere in the application whether i am selected or not.

Regards,
Praneetha

Hi Pranithare,

I am also a R2 applicant. As of now I haven't received any update. The university mentions that the R2 applicants can receive the update anytime before the Cutoff time. You can log into your account to see the status of your application. Also you can check the deadlines and cutoff/intimation time in the university website.

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.62
WE:Marketing (Investment Banking)
Send PM
sarahmrkhan wrote:
Pranithare wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Praneetha

Hi Pranithare,

I am also a R2 applicant. As of now I haven't received any update. The university mentions that the R2 applicants can receive the update anytime before the Cutoff time. You can log into your account to see the status of your application. Also you can check the deadlines and cutoff/intimation time in the university website.

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hi Pranithare,

I am a round 2 applicant and submitted my application on January 4th and received an interview invitation on January 16th. I then attended my interview on January 27th. I was told during my interview that interviews would continue to be sent out and conducted throughout February and early March. I believe there is still some time to be invited to the interview. As far as your status in your application portal, unfortunately I do not believe that there is any way to see if you are selected or not until the round 2 cut-off (March 20th, 2021).

Best,
Dylan
Current Student
Send PM
dylanurban wrote:
sarahmrkhan wrote:
Pranithare wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Praneetha

Hi Pranithare,

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hi Pranithare,

I am a round 2 applicant and submitted my application on January 4th and received an interview invitation on January 16th. I then attended my interview on January 27th. I was told during my interview that interviews would continue to be sent out and conducted throughout February and early March. I believe there is still some time to be invited to the interview. As far as your status in your application portal, unfortunately I do not believe that there is any way to see if you are selected or not until the round 2 cut-off (March 20th, 2021).

Best,
Dylan

I'm also an R2 applicant. Would like to echo what dylan said regarding the interview time period. As for the status, mine only changed when admitted. No change from submitted to invited for interview..nothing like that. But it's correct, I think you still have until the 20th of March to wait for an update. Best of luck to everybody!
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
heyitsram wrote:
dylanurban wrote:
sarahmrkhan wrote:

Hi All,

Regards,
Praneetha

Hi Pranithare,

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hi Pranithare,

Best,
Dylan

I'm also an R2 applicant. Would like to echo what dylan said regarding the interview time period. As for the status, mine only changed when admitted. No change from submitted to invited for interview..nothing like that. But it's correct, I think you still have until the 20th of March to wait for an update. Best of luck to everybody![/quote]

Hi Dylanurban,

Congratulations! You applied with GMAT or without GMAT.

Regards,
Sarah.
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
dylanurban wrote:
sarahmrkhan wrote:
Pranithare wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Praneetha

Hi Pranithare,

All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hi Pranithare,

Best,
Dylan

Hi Dylanurban,

Congratulations! You applied with GMAT or without GMAT.

Regards,
Sarah.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  16   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts