Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:43 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: CBS (A)
GRE 1: Q153 V159
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Re: Columbia EMBA NY 2021 Intake [Class of 2023]: Calling all Applicants [#permalink]
Was it also an EMBA or traditional MBA candidate for the interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Re: Columbia EMBA NY 2021 Intake [Class of 2023]: Calling all Applicants [#permalink]
My interviewer was EMBA alumn
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All,

I got a call from the admissions office this morning with the good news I've been admitted! Good luck to everyone and so looking forward to meeting you all at orientation! :)

Timeline
EMBA Saturday
Applied: ED 1/6
Invited to Interview: 2/10
Interviewed: 2/22 (had to be rematched because my first match never responded)
Admitted via phone: 2/24

Interview
Duration: 40 mins virtual interview
Questions: Tell me about yourself, Why MBA, Why CBS, What are your short them and long term goals, Any questions?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congrats! That’s a great news. Do you mind sharing your stats? Industry / Work experience / EA score

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: CBS (A)
Send PM
Do you guys know if the interviewers are provided a standard list of questions?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got a call from admission office that I got accepted! Sharing stats. Interviewed on 2/26. 10yr WE / E-commerce (Finance) / 3.6 GPA / Top50 undergrad.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
amsj88 wrote:
Got a call from admission office that I got accepted! Sharing stats. Interviewed on 2/26. 10yr WE / E-commerce (Finance) / 3.6 GPA / Top50 undergrad.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Would you mind sharing the type of questions you got?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Hi Guys ! Anyone applying to the Fri/Sat program on here ?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GPA: 3.9
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Tiger18 wrote:
Hi Guys ! Anyone applying to the Fri/Sat program on here ?

I just applied. Couple of weeks ago.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I applied on 3/15. Did you apply for the ED ?

Originally posted by Tiger18 on 24 Mar 2021, 19:23.
Last edited by Tiger18 on 25 Mar 2021, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Send PM
Tiger18 wrote:
I applied on 3/15. Did you apply for the ED as well ?

I applied for Regular Decision.
Current Student
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: CBS CBS (A)
Send PM
Anyone know if CBS offers any scholarships for the EMBA class?
Current Student
Send PM
I applied on Mar 10th for Fri/Sat. Got an interview invite on Mar 30th. Completed interview on Apr 2nd. Waiting for admission.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Cobra66 wrote:
I applied on Mar 10th for Fri/Sat. Got an interview invite on Mar 30th. Completed interview on Apr 2nd. Waiting for admission.

Congrats ! Could you share your interview experience and questions in some detail ? It would be much useful !
Current Student
Send PM
Tiger18 wrote:
Cobra66 wrote:

Congrats ! Could you share your interview experience and questions in some detail ? It would be much useful !

It was very informal. Went through Resume/CV. Mainly, asking why I need CBS with my resume and how I hope to enhance it. Lasted less than 30 minutes, especially because it is Fri night. With my goals, person interviewing confirmed CBS is the right choice.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Cobra66 wrote:
Tiger18 wrote:
Cobra66 wrote:

It was very informal. Went through Resume/CV. Mainly, asking why I need CBS with my resume and how I hope to enhance it. Lasted less than 30 minutes, especially because it is Fri night. With my goals, person interviewing confirmed CBS is the right choice.

Did you hear back on your decision?
Current Student
Send PM
Tiger18 wrote:
Cobra66 wrote:

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Not yet. There was a misunderstanding. I was supposed to log my interview date when I had setup the interview. I didn't know. So, the interviewer feedback got delayed and it was filed yesterday. So, max 2 weeks from yesterday but hoping to hear earlier.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts