Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 06:56 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 06:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
Send PM
Re: Calling all Naveen Jindal(UT Dallas)Applicants Class 2023(2021 intake) [#permalink]
rishikeshcr7 wrote:
Adidude wrote:
Hello guys,

Even I applied in R2. Haven’t heard back yet. Not sure if there are still any chances. Just 7 more days remaining now.

Posted from my mobile device

I got a mail that they are pushing my result decision date to march 1st for now. They also stated that the competition is high because of the deferrals from the past year.

mostly a ding I guess !! All the best to you and other prospective candidates

Thanks,
Rishi

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for letting us know. Did you enquire with the university or they informed you by themselves ?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Naveen Jindal(UT Dallas)Applicants Class 2023(2021 intake) [#permalink]
Adidude wrote:
rishikeshcr7 wrote:
Adidude wrote:
Hello guys,

Even I applied in R2. Haven’t heard back yet. Not sure if there are still any chances. Just 7 more days remaining now.

I got a mail that they are pushing my result decision date to march 1st for now. They also stated that the competition is high because of the deferrals from the past year.

mostly a ding I guess !! All the best to you and other prospective candidates

Thanks,
Rishi

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for letting us know. Did you enquire with the university or they informed you by themselves ?

I got an official mail from the university last night.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
All the best for the decision rishikeshcr7

Can I also request you to add your interview debrief at the following link? Thanks :)

https://gmatclub.com/forum/naveen-jinda ... brief.html
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Adidude wrote:
Hello guys,

Adidude

I am guessing you haven't interviewed with them right? In that case, I guess it would either be a ding or a waitlist given that we have only 7 days.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Hey everyone,

I got an acceptance letter with a scholarship offer, but was told I had to respond within 10 days to secure my spot in the class. Has anyone had this experience/been successful with asking for an extension? The decision came much, much earlier than I expected - particularly when most schools aren't going to respond with R2 decisions until mid-late March.

Thanks!
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
dhawkes728 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I got an acceptance letter with a scholarship offer, but was told I had to respond within 10 days to secure my spot in the class. Has anyone had this experience/been successful with asking for an extension? The decision came much, much earlier than I expected - particularly when most schools aren't going to respond with R2 decisions until mid-late March.

Thanks!

dhawkes728

I guess you can ask for an extension citing the fact that you are still waiting to hear from other schools. If you don't get an extension, you can pay the deposit(with the possibility of losing it) and wait for other schools.

Let us know how it goes.

Also, the following are some of the topics about asking for an extension of the deposit https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?t ... %20deposit
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Nikhil wrote:
dhawkes728 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks!

dhawkes728

I guess you can ask for an extension citing the fact that you are still waiting to hear from other schools. If you don't get an extension, you can pay the deposit(with the possibility of losing it) and wait for other schools.

Let us know how it goes.

Also, the following are some of the topics about asking for an extension of the deposit https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?t ... %20deposit

They agreed without any hesitations today. Response came very quickly. Quite relieved. Thank you for the link; it was helpful to check some of those posts out!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
Kudos
Hey everyone, i got an admit for ut dallas ms business analytics. Please let me know if there are any groups or if anyone wants to connect. Pm me.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Anyone got admit for MBA till now??

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
Send PM
Kudos
Hello everyone, I got an admit from UTD for MS Supply Chain Management. I don’t see any deadline for accepting or rejecting the offer. Does anybody know what is the general deadline?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: EDHEC MiF "22
Send PM
I got accepted for Ms Finance. Is it a good program? What are the employment prospects for international students?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Anyone got admit for MBA in UTD. Are they not giving admits this time to indians due to last year defer also. Nikhil can you comment on this .

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 111
Send PM
Mishra9090 wrote:
I got accepted for Ms Finance. Is it a good program? What are the employment prospects for international students?

can you share with me how long it takes from app submission to the result annoucement? they dont really give a rounds deadline for their MS programs
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
hys wrote:
Anyone got admit for MBA in UTD. Are they not giving admits this time to indians due to last year defer also. Nikhil can you comment on this .

hys

I don't think that is the case. Even if there were deferrals from last year, they will still accept a few from India. They will not completely stop taking Indian applicants :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
Schools: Smeal (S)
Send PM
sanchit07 wrote:
Hey everyone, i got an admit for ut dallas ms business analytics. Please let me know if there are any groups or if anyone wants to connect. Pm me.

is there any group for MS admits?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Is anyone done with Adcom and Alum interviews for MBA in R4 and waiting to hear from UTD?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: EDHEC MiF "22
Send PM
annie1995 wrote:
Mishra9090 wrote:

can you share with me how long it takes from app submission to the result annoucement? they dont really give a rounds deadline for their MS programs
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts