Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 12:51 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2020 Applicants [#permalink]
kaushaljjw wrote:
Hey everyone, so I spoke to the ISB admissions office and they said that they are rolling out admissions till 5th March. So we can expect a mail anytime between now and 5th March.

Hi,
I too was shortlisted for stage 2, but I've only recently found out about this forum.

Could you please take a moment to clarify what you ment by rolling out admissions?
Do you mean admissions for people who have already appeared for the personal interviews? have you appeared for any interview?
If so, when did you receive the email for the interview because I havent received any email, positive or otherwise from their side, and my dashboard does not offer any new update, it just shows that my application was found complete.

Also, can those people who have not received an email for personal interview still get one on or before March 5th? or again is it only for those who have already appeared for the interviews?

Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
akshat90 wrote:
kaushaljjw wrote:
Hey everyone, so I spoke to the ISB admissions office and they said that they are rolling out admissions till 5th March. So we can expect a mail anytime between now and 5th March.

Hi,
I too was shortlisted for stage 2, but I've only recently found out about this forum.

Could you please take a moment to clarify what you ment by rolling out admissions?
Do you mean admissions for people who have already appeared for the personal interviews? have you appeared for any interview?
If so, when did you receive the email for the interview because I havent received any email, positive or otherwise from their side, and my dashboard does not offer any new update, it just shows that my application was found complete.

Also, can those people who have not received an email for personal interview still get one on or before March 5th? or again is it only for those who have already appeared for the interviews?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Akshat,

So I meant like the final admission shortlist after the interview. Yes, the admissions for people who have already appeared for personal interviews. My interview was in Jan 2021, I received an email about a week before that. The dashboard doesn't get updated before the interview, you just receive an email.

I'm not really sure if personal interviews are still being conducted since I didn't ask them about that, you can check with them over email or call, they're super responsive.

Haha idk if this helped but anytime :)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
Kudos
tresa99 wrote:
It seems so, but still no updates on the round 2 results. Is it safe to assume that there won't be anymore interview invites owing to the fact that the interviews are scheduled to come to an end tomorrow.

Posted from my mobile device

I guess so

Even i havent received any interview email.
Whats weird is I havent received any rejection email either, nor is my dashboard updated.

Idk what to do now, I guess I'll re-apply. Some closure would be nice, all this anxiety and anticipation is un-nerving me lol
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Can someone elaborate on post the qualification 20 month experience given that end sem exams were postponed because of covid.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
kaushaljjw wrote:

Did they tell us if they will send a rejection mail(post interview) or do we just assume we are rejected if we dont get an email till 5th?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Regis123 wrote:
kaushaljjw wrote:

Did they tell us if they will send a rejection mail(post interview) or do we just assume we are rejected if we dont get an email till 5th?

Again, did not ask this but let's hope for the best :')
Generally they do send rejection emails I guess based on what I've read on other forums, but again stay positive.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
kaushaljjw wrote:
Regis123 wrote:
kaushaljjw wrote:

Kindly post as soon as anyone gets a rejection or offer mail after today...
I guess they have mailed only on Saturday as of now..

Again, did not ask this but let's hope for the best :')
Generally they do send rejection emails I guess based on what I've read on other forums, but again stay positive.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kindly post as soon as anyone gets a rejection or offer mail after today...
I guess they have mailed only on Saturday as of now..

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Regis123 wrote:
kaushaljjw wrote:

Regis123

They will send an email for all the types of decisions but they will send out admit emails first and later towards the deadline, they will send reject emails.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Anyone else got any emails, or it just happened on Saturday?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
holysid wrote:
Can someone elaborate on post the qualification 20 month experience given that end sem exams were postponed because of covid.

Hi, I had called them regarding this query because I was facing a similar issue. My exams were postponed and my results were only declared in November. So technically, I only graduated then and though I started work the next week itself, I will still not be able to complete 20 months as required. The woman on the phone mentioned that if we do not complete 20 months in such a case, they will automatically defer the student by one year so my guess is we will form part of the Batch of 2024.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone got any update for their result after Saturday?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
SarthakAroraaa17 wrote:

I think all successful candidates have gotten the mail already, we will get rejection emails (maybe, if ISB is gracious enough to stick this particular deadline)by tomorrow.Thats my guess.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Regis123 wrote:
SarthakAroraaa17 wrote:

I think all successful candidates have gotten the mail already, we will get rejection emails (maybe, if ISB is gracious enough to stick this particular deadline)by tomorrow.Thats my guess.

I hope you're wrong about this xD
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kaushaljjw wrote:
Regis123 wrote:
SarthakAroraaa17 wrote:

I hope you're wrong about this xD

Same xP....but it seems so.. :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
anonymous0809 wrote:
holysid wrote:

Hi, I had called them regarding this query because I was facing a similar issue. My exams were postponed and my results were only declared in November. So technically, I only graduated then and though I started work the next week itself, I will still not be able to complete 20 months as required. The woman on the phone mentioned that if we do not complete 20 months in such a case, they will automatically defer the student by one year so my guess is we will form part of the Batch of 2024.

So would you wait for a written confirmation for the same or will just go ahead with the initial fee payment?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 4
Send PM
holysid wrote:
anonymous0809 wrote:
holysid wrote:

So would you wait for a written confirmation for the same or will just go ahead with the initial fee payment?

I don't this this should really b an issue cos they anyway have given us an option of deferring the admit by a year and I know someone who has done so, it's pretty straightforward
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts