Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 11:45 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 11:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Schools: Simon '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
Re: Calling all UBC Sauder MBA Applicants: [Aug 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Legolas1221 wrote:
Umesh14uv wrote:
Legolas1221 wrote:
People who booked the interview slots - the time displayed on the portal is in Vancouver-time?(it does not indicate which timezone it is)

Yes its Vancouver time

Posted from my mobile device

Umesh14uv thanks. I see only two time slots which are 6am and 6.45am IST(at my location), would you know if these are the only time slots which would be made available? - because a 6am interview is not really preferable

I suppose if the system is showing these slots, there won't be any new slots added.
But, I will defer this question to others who appeared for an interview from India.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Schools: Simon '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Re: Calling all UBC Sauder MBA Applicants: [Aug 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
lizfer96 wrote:
Legolas1221 wrote:
People who booked the interview slots - the time displayed on the portal is in Vancouver-time?(it does not indicate which timezone it is)

Hello Legolas1221 - I understand you applied in R2? Could you let me know when you received the interview invite?

I had applied on the last day of r2 - Jan 5th and I received the interview invite on Feb 19th.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Legolas1221 did you give your interview yet? If yes could you please share your experience..
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
luckyv wrote:
Legolas1221 did you give your interview yet? If yes could you please share your experience..

luckyv

You can find some UBC Sauder interview experiences at the following link but it would be great to hear from Legolas1221 too :)

https://gmatclub.com/forum/sauder-briti ... brief.html
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 4
Send PM
can someone help me with the timeline of the complete process once the profile is under evaluation with adcom.
basically, when can I expect the profile evaluation completed or invite for an interview?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [6]
Send PM
Kudos
abajpai14 wrote:
can someone help me with the timeline of the complete process once the profile is under evaluation with adcom.
basically, when can I expect the profile evaluation completed or invite for an interview?

Profile submission ---> recommendation submission ---> Initial review --> Detailed review ---->Interview invite----->Interview------>Decision
1) Generally, you get the first notification once your profile is submitted
2) Second notification is sent once your profile is complete in all aspects and the initial review is about to start or if applied for a waiver, they will also notify if the waiver is granted.
3) Third notification is for an interview invite at least after 8 weeks of the previous step, it is varying between 8 to 12 weeks.
4) Decision is coming approx in 1-3 weeks after the interview.

I hope it helps.
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Umesh14uv wrote:
2) Second notification is sent once your profile is complete in all aspects and the initial review is about to start or if applied for a waiver, they will also notify if the waiver is granted.

I hope it helps.

If they don't grant the waiver, were you supposed to take the test before the decision day? How does that work? Do you know Umesh14uv ?
Current Student
Send PM
@
Nikhil wrote:
Umesh14uv wrote:

I hope it helps.

If they don't grant the waiver, were you supposed to take the test before the decision day? How does that work? Do you know Umesh14uv ?

Generally, if a waiver applied after fulfilling the criteria mentioned by UBC, it should be approved. In case it is rejected it will be mentioned to submit the required test result to process the application further.
The application will remain incomplete, won't be reviewed further until the required result is submitted. Needless to say, a decision won't be made on it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Has anyone received any confirmation or has an idea about the time zones for Sauder's interview? They are giving an option to choose one of the two available time slots, however, I'm not sure which time zone it refers to.

BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [1]
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Kudos
Satty24 wrote:
Has anyone received any confirmation or has an idea about the time zones for Sauder's interview? They are giving an option to choose one of the two available time slots, however, I'm not sure which time zone it refers to.

Hi,
Anyone from this thread who has already completed their interview can help with this question?

Regards,
Sarah.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [2]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.34
Send PM
Kudos
Satty24 wrote:

Vancouver Local Time (Pacific time)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
WE:Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Could anyone let me know what are the next steps , Below is my application status on the portal

“FTMBA August 2021 Entry - Application Profile Evaluation (Outstanding Documents)”

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
UBC dean confirmed in person classes starting Fall 2021

https://broadcastemail.ubc.ca/2021/03/0 ... session-2/

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
SairamRamo wrote:
Could anyone let me know what are the next steps , Below is my application status on the portal

“FTMBA August 2021 Entry - Application Profile Evaluation (Outstanding Documents)”

It means your application is under review but there are documents that still need to be submitted.
Just make sure you have a check box for each document in the "Unofficial Copy Received" section.
The rest of the documents can be submitted later, once you have a positive decision.
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
nithish309 wrote:
Satty24 wrote:

Vancouver Local Time (Pacific time)

Hi nithish309 Umesh14uv

Can you add your Sauder interview experience at the following link? You can also add it anonymously.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/sauder-briti ... brief.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Programming (Telecommunications)
Send PM
emily87 wrote:
My application status is still at [application submitted] - it means they havent even reviewed yet rite😅? So long....
I also tried SFU and got interview invite 2 days after submission complete? Wonder why the process is so much different?

Hi Emily, hope you are doing good.
how was your beedie interview?were you offered admission and are you joining Beedie?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I got an invitation for an interview from UBC today.

On the portal, when I click on the link to 'view available dates and times', I received the message 'Unfortunately there are no available slots available. A message has been sent to the institution to inform them. Please come back soon to choose a time.'

Anybody else here facing the same issue? Please comment if you know when the interview slots will open up again.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6919 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts