Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 17:27 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [2]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [1]
Given Kudos: 39
GPA: 3.43
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 600 Q36 V36
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: [Sep 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Kudos
luluo wrote:
congratulations!!! Did you get the scholarship immediately you got the offer?
mgqa wrote:
Hi everyone, received an offer today from Schulich with an entrance scholarship.

Thank you! Yes, it was included in my acceptance letter. I received a CAD 30K grant as Forté Fellow. I'll have to make a difficult decision very soon :(

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 600 Q36 V36
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: [Sep 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Kudos
That's amazing, congrats!!! Yes, the decision making can be quite daunting but I wish you all the best.
mgqa wrote:
luluo wrote:
mgqa wrote:
Hi everyone, received an offer today from Schulich with an entrance scholarship.

Thank you! Yes, it was included in my acceptance letter. I received a CAD 30K grant as Forté Fellow. I'll have to make a difficult decision very soon :(

Denied
04 Mar, 2021
03 Mar 2021, 21:47
LexValidus GRE: 323, Q156, V167; WE: 60 months; India; via Email
I wish there was some indication as to what in my app didn't work. I was actually surprised by this. Maybe there is too much of a gap between my verbal and quant scores? Can't really think of anything else. [#permalink]
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
Send PM
Kudos
Hello everyone, I had applied to Schulich in round 2 and haven’t received any communication so far on the application status. My application status is still “Submitted” on the website.
I have received a couple of admits from the universities in the US and need a decision soon from York to be able to make a decision.

Any advice?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Send PM
ShagunMudgil09 wrote:
Hello everyone, I had applied to Schulich in round 2 and haven’t received any communication so far on the application status. My application status is still “Submitted” on the website.
I have received a couple of admits from the universities in the US and need a decision soon from York to be able to make a decision.

Any advice?

If you have an approaching deadline with any of the schools, you can mention that to the adcom when you ask if you can get a sense of when they'll have an update on your application.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
GRE 1: Q160 V165
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Kudos
Gre 325 -Q-160 ; V-165. Work experience as a senior Architectural engineer at an American blue chip company.

Dinged without an interview lol

Oh well at least I have my admits at rotman, Cornell and Ivey 😂

Most probably going with rotman coz of the $$$ on offer, and Cornell not offering any money along with the convoluted visa process in the US has led me to this decision.

All the best everybody !

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
Send PM
Kudos
mgqa wrote:
ShagunMudgil09 wrote:

Any advice?

If you have an approaching deadline with any of the schools, you can mention that to the adcom when you ask if you can get a sense of when they'll have an update on your application.

Thanks, I did reach out to the adcoms and they informed me that all the round 2 applications are under review at the moment. All the decisions will be rolled out before the next round deadline, i.e 10th March. Just need to wait and be patient I guess.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
mgqa wrote:
luluo wrote:
mgqa wrote:

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
Send PM
I was interviewed on Feb 25th. I think the interview went well.
I still haven't got any response from them. If I was accepted would I have already gotten a response?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GRE 1: Q168 V160
GPA: 3
Send PM
ShagunMudgil09 wrote:
mgqa wrote:
ShagunMudgil09 wrote:

Any advice?

Thanks, I did reach out to the adcoms and they informed me that all the round 2 applications are under review at the moment. All the decisions will be rolled out before the next round deadline, i.e 10th March. Just need to wait and be patient I guess.

Hey! I was interviewed on 5th march. When can I expect my decision to be made? 10th march itself or the next deadline date?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [1]
Given Kudos: 135
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V37
GMAT 4: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Kudos
anyone here who got full scholarship ? just wanted to know what kind of profile gets full scholarship.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
ayushkumar22941 wrote:
anyone here who got full scholarship ? just wanted to know what kind of profile gets full scholarship.

I did. I just found out today, actually... over a month after being accepted. Which tells me someone else who had the scholarship declined.
I got a scholarship specifically intended for people in health industry management. My grades are great, I have 3 degrees and six years of work experience, and multiple publications.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Schools: Simon '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
speechie, we received the r2 round results yesterday. How many days after the acceptance letter does it take to receive information about scholarships? And, do the people who dont get any scholarships also receive emails?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [0]
Given Kudos: 135
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V37
GMAT 4: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
speechie wrote:
ayushkumar22941 wrote:

I did. I just found out today, actually... over a month after being accepted. Which tells me someone else who had the scholarship declined.
I got a scholarship specifically intended for people in health industry management. My grades are great, I have 3 degrees and six years of work experience, and multiple publications.

and gmat score?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Legolas1221 wrote:
speechie, we received the r2 round results yesterday. How many days after the acceptance letter does it take to receive information about scholarships? And, do the people who dont get any scholarships also receive emails?

Hi, congrats on the admit! can you share your timelines?
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 344 [0]
Given Kudos: 482
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.65
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
ayushkumar22941 wrote:

You may type Vivian Duygu Parlak on LinkedIn to see an example case.

BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 344 [0]
Given Kudos: 482
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.65
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
speechie wrote:
ayushkumar22941 wrote:

Well done. Any other scholarship offers from Canadian Universities?

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts