Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 01:26 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 01:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [2]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all admitted and prospective students for UCONN class of 2023 [#permalink]
rishikeshcr7 wrote:
SwethaSuresh21 wrote:
Thanks for starting the thread. I have an admit to UConn with GA.

Congratulations :), should you accept the admit letter to get the GA offer ?

No, the GA letter is sent a week after you get your admit. If you have not received it yet, I would recommend that you reach out to adcom.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all admitted and prospective students for UCONN class of 2023 [#permalink]
I have also received an admit to UConn.
Current Student
Send PM
WordsAtWar wrote:

Hi WordsAtWar, Are you planning to join UConn?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SwethaSuresh21 wrote:
WordsAtWar wrote:

Most probably but still awaiting decisions from other colleges.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
WordsAtWar wrote:
SwethaSuresh21 wrote:
WordsAtWar wrote:

Most probably but still awaiting decisions from other colleges.

Hi All, thankyou for starting this thread. Even I have received an admit offer for their full time MBA program and planning to join UConn for fall 2021 intake. Hoping to connect with students, who will be joining UConn for fall 2021 session. Please let me know if there is a fb or https://gmatclub.com/chat group, wherein we can connect with more folks.
Current Student
Send PM
Pritesh095 wrote:
Hi All, thankyou for starting this thread. Even I have received an admit offer for their full time MBA program and planning to join UConn for fall 2021 intake. Hoping to connect with students, who will be joining UConn for fall 2021 session. Please let me know if there is a fb or https://gmatclub.com/chat group, wherein we can connect with more folks.

I am not aware of any chat groups either. I am planning to join this fall. Have sent you a message to connect.
Current Student
Send PM
Is the school asking for original degree for issuing i20 , if so how are you people sending? because if the original copy is lost then its an issue . Please let me know if anyone has gotten their i20?
Current Student
Send PM
I just now got my GA mail, choosing UCONN :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kindly give your phone numbers.
I will add you to UConn class of 2023 https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Send PM
UdithAshok wrote:
Kindly give your phone numbers.
I will add you to UConn class of 2023 https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

Hi UdithAshok,
This is Rishikesh and this my contact number +919952987260. Happy to connect
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
Hello, I have been accepted into UConn and planning to join the program. I am looking for visa interview appointment dates in India and unable to find any. Did anyone already schedule an interview? Could you please help me here.

Additionally, are there any groups on LinkedIn or https://gmatclub.com/chat?

Thank You

Current Student
Send PM
Vishakha29 wrote:
Hello, I have been accepted into UConn and planning to join the program. I am looking for visa interview appointment dates in India and unable to find any. Did anyone already schedule an interview? Could you please help me here.

Thank You

Please share your mobile number if its okay with you, we have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group of some UCONN admits. We can discuss it on the group if you wish to.

Short Answer : all of us are trying to book nearest appointments but right now some of them have no appointments, some have their appointments post the semester start date.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
rishikeshcr7 wrote:
Vishakha29 wrote:

Thank You

Please share your mobile number if its okay with you, we have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group of some UCONN admits. We can discuss it on the group if you wish to.

Short Answer : all of us are trying to book nearest appointments but right now some of them have no appointments, some have their appointments post the semester start date.

In case you won't be able to join the school before the classes, would you be joining online and get to school later? Any info on that from the school?
Current Student
Send PM
Nikhil wrote:
rishikeshcr7 wrote:
Vishakha29 wrote:

Thank You

In case you won't be able to join the school before the classes, would you be joining online and get to school later? Any info on that from the school?

The school allows us to do online for sometime and then reach school later but they prefer students to defer the admit to next fall if they cant make it this fall.\
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
rishikeshcr7 wrote:

The school allows us to do online for sometime and then reach school later but they prefer students to defer the admit to next fall if they cant make it this fall.\

Got it rishikeshcr7 That makes sense. Good to know that schools offer such deferral policies :) Do we have a starting date for the classes?
Current Student
Send PM
Nikhil wrote:
rishikeshcr7 wrote:

Got it rishikeshcr7 That makes sense. Good to know that schools offer such deferral policies :) Do we have a starting date for the classes?

Hi Nikhil, its September 1st, Orientation around august 23rd.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply

This discussion has been closed due to inactivity. Please start a new topic in the Business School Applications Forum if you have a similar question or a comment.

Thank you,
GMAT Club Moderator Team.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts