Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:44 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 720 Q45 V44
GPA: 3.9
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Future Leaders Deferred MBA Applicants -2021 cycle [#permalink]
GMATAssassin99 wrote:
Hi guys, I have applied as well. No interview till now. Any idea till when will they be sending out invites. I am getting nervous day by day :')

No idea as such. I suppose if you submitted near the end. Then the decision would come later on. Mine isn’t here as well while some have got theirs. Now this could either mean they are doing it in waves. Or that they are sending out the invites rn and sending “ding” to the rest. Praying to god we all get interviews atleast.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Future Leaders Deferred MBA Applicants -2021 cycle [#permalink]
SiddhantSky wrote:
GMATAssassin99 wrote:
Hi guys, I have applied as well. No interview till now. Any idea till when will they be sending out invites. I am getting nervous day by day :')

No idea as such. I suppose if you submitted near the end. Then the decision would come later on. Mine isn’t here as well while some have got theirs. Now this could either mean they are doing it in waves. Or that they are sending out the invites rn and sending “ding” to the rest. Praying to god we all get interviews atleast.

I sure hope it's on a rolling basis. People who got their interview invite, when did you guys complete your application? Please let us know if you remember, thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 25
GRE 1: Q169 V161
GPA: 3.68
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
GMATAssassin99 wrote:
SiddhantSky wrote:
GMATAssassin99 wrote:

I sure hope it's on a rolling basis. People who got their interview invite, when did you guys complete your application? Please let us know if you remember, thanks!

I submitted it last minute. Do check out last year's thread - I believe there was some talk about rolling interviews.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 157
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
Schools: HBS (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GMAT 2: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.97
Send PM
I submitted my application the day before the deadline. Also the first letter of my last name is one of the last 5 letters of the alphabet (if that means anything).

Originally posted by MBAaustralia on 20 Apr 2021, 21:19.
Last edited by MBAaustralia on 22 Jun 2021, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Bookmarks
I submitted my application on the day that it was due. I wanna say that interviews are probably given as adcom reads our applications--which might just be random
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Schools: CBS (M)
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47 (Online)
Send PM
Just got an interview invite from Kellogg! Lmk/dm me if any of you wanna do some prep together

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got an interview as well! DM if you wanna do prep!

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
MBAaustralia wrote:
No invite yet for me. I submitted my application the day before the deadline. Also the first letter of my last name is one of the last 5 letters of the alphabet (if that means anything).

Any luck? I submitted the last day as well. Dinged from booth and Wharton. So have lost all hope at this point T_T

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [2]
Given Kudos: 157
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
Schools: HBS (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GMAT 2: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.97
Send PM
Kudos
SiddhantSky wrote:
MBAaustralia wrote:
I submitted my application the day before the deadline. Also the first letter of my last name is one of the last 5 letters of the alphabet (if that means anything).

Any luck? I submitted the last day as well. Dinged from booth and Wharton. So have lost all hope at this point T_T

Nothing for me yet.

Originally posted by MBAaustralia on 24 Apr 2021, 18:13.
Last edited by MBAaustralia on 22 Jun 2021, 17:51, edited 3 times in total.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
MBAaustralia wrote:
SiddhantSky wrote:
MBAaustralia wrote:
No invite yet for me. I submitted my application the day before the deadline. Also the first letter of my last name is one of the last 5 letters of the alphabet (if that means anything).

Nothing yet for me. At this point I have treated Kellogg as a ding.

Same here
Manager
Manager
Send PM
gmatrat2020 wrote:

Nothing yet for me. At this point I have treated Kellogg as a ding.

Same here[/quote]

I feel the same. They may be waiting to be done with the interviews. Then release the decisions and rejections :(

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hey guys! I was lucky enough to get an invite a couple of days back. Got dinged from Booth the same day lol. Will keep you all updated with respect to the interview.

Do you guys have any access to resources we can use to prepare for the KFL interview? Mine is next week-ish.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi! Has anyone else been having the issue where you can’t log into your application account? I was able to a little bit after the deadline but now it throws an error saying that my account doesn’t exist

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Omgtoast1 wrote:
Hi! Has anyone else been having the issue where you can’t log into your application account? I was able to a little bit after the deadline but now it throws an error saying that my account doesn’t exist

Mine is opening fine. Maybe try now since it’s been some hours? Or email the ad com immoderately for a resolution to this.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Maybe don't lose hope yet, everyone. Emailed Kellogg admissions today and received this response:

"Thank you for reaching out! Your application is currently under review. We are continuing to work through our interview assignments and will be in touch in the next few weeks with more information on your interview assignment."
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
OCSC1290 wrote:
Maybe don't lose hope yet, everyone. Emailed Kellogg admissions today and received this response:

"Thank you for reaching out! Your application is currently under review. We are continuing to work through our interview assignments and will be in touch in the next few weeks with more information on your interview assignment."

Wait is all we can I guess. Thank you for emailing them :)

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys, just got an interview! Keep the faith, they are still sending out invites!
People who have gotten interviews, let me know if you want to prepare together.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts