Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 10:07 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 10:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.04
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Social Entrepreneurship and Chicago Booth: Part 1 [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Social Entrepreneurship and Chicago Booth: Part 1
Tom Voutsos, Class of 2022, is a veteran originally from Michigan.  After serving as a Marine logistics officer, Tom worked for a social startup in Wilmington, North Carolina.  In this series, he will discuss his social entrepreneurship journey as a first year student at Booth.  In this post, he discusses how he came up with […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Social Entrepreneurship and Chicago Booth: Part 1 [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Social Entrepreneurship and Chicago Booth: Part 1
Tom Voutsos, Class of 2022, is a veteran originally from Michigan.  After serving as a Marine logistics officer, Tom worked for a social startup in Wilmington, North Carolina.  In this series, he will discuss his social entrepreneurship journey as a first year student at Booth.  In this post, he discusses how he came up with […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Business School, Two kids, and a Pandemic [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Business School, Two kids, and a Pandemic
This journey through pursuing my MBA has not all rainbows and flowers, of course. I had to balance a lot of plates, and to be honest, one or two got dropped. Last year, for instance, a teacher at the daycare tested positive for COVID-19, and my daughters had to quarantine for two weeks. This happened […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Business School, Two kids, and a Pandemic [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Business School, Two kids, and a Pandemic
This journey through pursuing my MBA has not all rainbows and flowers, of course. I had to balance a lot of plates, and to be honest, one or two got dropped. Last year, for instance, a teacher at the daycare tested positive for COVID-19, and my daughters had to quarantine for two weeks. This happened […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Untapped Resources at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Untapped Resources at Booth
One of the most difficult parts of my b-school experience, especially during the first year, has been the constant juggling between academics, recruiting, and socializing. I had to prioritize a few things over others depending on the quarter/year. I was always amazed by myriad well-known Booth offerings. However, during my conversations with fellow Boothies, I […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Business School, Two Kids, and a Pandemic [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Business School, Two Kids, and a Pandemic
This journey through pursuing my MBA has not been all rainbows and flowers, of course. I had to balance a lot of plates, and to be honest, one or two got dropped. Last year, for instance, a teacher at the daycare tested positive for COVID-19, and my daughters had to quarantine for two weeks. This […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Untapped Resources at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Untapped Resources at Booth
One of the most difficult parts of my b-school experience, especially during the first year, has been the constant juggling between academics, recruiting, and socializing. I had to prioritize a few things over others depending on the quarter/year. I was always amazed by myriad well-known Booth offerings. However, during my conversations with fellow Boothies, I […]
Director
Director
Send PM
NEVERLAND: Up and Accelerating [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: NEVERLAND: Up and Accelerating
We are used to imagining life experiences as cycles that come, reach a peak, and then slowly fade away as they end… NOT IN BUSINESS SCHOOL! Right when I have the impression that by my last few weeks of business school I have already squeezed all the learnings and experiences that are out there available […]
Director
Director
Send PM
NEVERLAND: Up and Accelerating [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: NEVERLAND: Up and Accelerating
We are used to imagining life experiences as cycles that come, reach a peak, and then slowly fade away as they end… NOT IN BUSINESS SCHOOL! Right when I have the impression that by my last few weeks of business school I have already squeezed all the learnings and experiences that are out there available […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Look Back on a Very Unique Experience [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A Look Back on a Very Unique Experience
Receiving my graduation regalia in the mail, earlier this week, brought about a series of reflective emotions. I am about to complete a Masters in Business Administration from a great program that I worked really hard to get into. As I think about my time at Booth, I realize that this experience wasn’t necessarily what […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Look Back on a Very Unique Experience [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A Look Back on a Very Unique Experience
Receiving my graduation regalia in the mail, earlier this week, brought about a series of reflective emotions. I am about to complete a Masters in Business Administration from a great program that I worked really hard to get into. As I think about my time at Booth, I realize that this experience wasn’t necessarily what […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Balancing Act: Startup, Family, School (Part 2) [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Balancing Act: Startup, Family, School (Part 2)
Tom Voutsos, Class of 2022, is a veteran originally from Michigan. After serving as a Marine logistics officer, Tom worked for a social startup in Wilmington, North Carolina. In this series, he will discuss his social entrepreneurship journey as a first year student at Booth and participant in the John Edwardson, ’72, Social New Venture […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Balancing Act: Startup, Family, School (Part 2) [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Balancing Act: Startup, Family, School (Part 2)
Tom Voutsos, Class of 2022, is a veteran originally from Michigan. After serving as a Marine logistics officer, Tom worked for a social startup in Wilmington, North Carolina. In this series, he will discuss his social entrepreneurship journey as a first year student at Booth and participant in the John Edwardson, ’72, Social New Venture […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Sprint Through The Finish Line [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A Sprint Through The Finish Line
Before business school, every alum I talked to said the same thing: Make sure you have a plan when you get to school because it’s going to go quickly and there will be many opportunities that you’ll need to prioritize. I would like to add one caveat to this phrase…plans change. Mine certainly did. I’m […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Sprint Through The Finish Line [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A Sprint Through The Finish Line
Before business school, every alum I talked to said the same thing: Make sure you have a plan when you get to school because it’s going to go quickly and there will be many opportunities that you’ll need to prioritize. I would like to add one caveat to this phrase…plans change. Mine certainly did. I’m […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Embrace the Unexpected with Grace [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Embrace the Unexpected with Grace
Having my Booth interview two weeks after I delivered my baby, calling the movers with the constant sound of the baby crying in the background, having an unexpected wrist surgery one month before I moved to Chicago, juggling coursework, recruiting, and taking care of my not-yet-one year old baby….I knew my MBA experience was not […]
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Embrace the Unexpected with Grace
Having my Booth interview two weeks after I delivered my baby, calling the movers with the constant sound of the baby crying in the background, having an unexpected wrist surgery one month before I moved to Chicago, juggling coursework, recruiting, and taking care of my not-yet-one year old baby….I knew my MBA experience was not […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  28   29   30   31   32   33   34  ...  48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts