Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:54 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford GSB MBA Applicants: [2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
10:30 AM PST
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford GSB MBA Applicants: [2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
CONGRATS!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Does anyone know until when the interview invitations will be sent out for round 3? It has been 2 weeks since they started sending out invitations and I was wondering if no invitations yet mean a rejection?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Send PM
Wondering the same
Intern
Intern
Send PM
So I just went through last year’s thread. The notification date for R3 last yr was 5/20/2020 and people got invitations around 5/05ish so I assume we can wait for another week?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
i got an interview notification around two weeks ago at 10:30am and i just finished the interview (deferred applicant). so i feel like they are not viewing applications in any particular order (like viewing deferred applications last), so hopefully this info helps. good luck everyone :)
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Stratus Admissions Counseling
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Schools: Stanford
Send PM
Expert Reply
For anyone still waitlisted, I heard from Kirsten Moss this week that the GSB may be opening up more than the usual number of slots this summer (perhaps into July or even into early August), depending on how the pandemic continues to impact visas and therefore deferrals. So keep the faith!

For anyone still waitlisted, I heard from Kirsten Moss this week that the GSB may be opening up more than the usual number of slots this summer (perhaps into July or even into early August), depending on how the pandemic continues to impact visas and therefore deferrals. So keep the faith!

Originally posted by StratusSoterios on 06 May 2021, 13:04.
Last edited by StratusSoterios on 06 May 2021, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Do y’all know who we should contact re; a change in contact information?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 4
Send PM
Any R3 applicants still waiting to hear back on interviews?
Send PM
Expert Reply
esme wrote:
Do y’all know who we should contact re; a change in contact information?

Hi esme - Do you have an application still in process (either on a waitlist or awaiting a decision)? If so you should contact the Stanford GSB MBA Admissions Office to let them know your contact information has changed. If you email them, make sure to use the email address associated with your application. More information about contacting them can be found here.
Send PM
Expert Reply
esme Do you have an application still in process (either on a waitlist or awaiting a decision)? If so you should contact the Stanford GSB MBA Admissions Office to let them know your contact information has changed. If you email them, make sure to use the email address associated with your application. More information about contacting them can be found at https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/programs/mba/contact.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 174
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are doing fine. I am an incoming student at IESE for MBA 2023.

To help raise funds for the fight against COVID in India I have created a platform (https://mentoroni.com), where people like you(recent admits) can volunteer and provide MBA consulting services (GMAT/GRE strategy, School-specific insights) to MBA aspirants, in return of donation to COVID relief NGOs in India.

I would like to welcome you all to become a mentor on the platform (https://www.mentoroni.com/become-a-mentor). The platform gives you complete flexibility in sharing your availability, syncing your calendar, and hence managing your own time.

Reach out to me have any further questions or if you are already doing something similar, standalone our platform is designed to make your life easier and to maximise your network’s impact .

Help India Fight Covid!
Anuj
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Hi, is Stanford Reliance Fellowship applicable for this year ?. I see there is no mention of it on the school’s website.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Schools: ISB '23
Send PM