Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:20 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
MBA Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 1036 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V30
Send PM
MBA Expert
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Robohut wrote:
Is social service certificates like NGO is important?
ISB looks for factors beyond your current work profile. Whether it’s community work or any other initiative, doesn’t matter. What matters more is the impact you’ve created through that. One shouldn’t fall for getting volunteering certificates or doing community work for the heck of it. The alums and adcom can see through that if it’s not genuine.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Concentration: Marketing, Marketing
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V28
Send PM
MananS4G, any idea how much time isb’s admission support team take to reply to a mail? I sent them a mail regarding evaluation link not being recived by my evaluator. Hasn’t been long since I sent the mail (1day). Just curious.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 263 [0]
Given Kudos: 84
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.58
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
anurag290391 wrote:
ravigupta2912 wrote:
Any idea if for Chartered Accountants, articleship counts as work-ex? In my case, my articleship was between 2013 and 2016 and i completed my batchelors in 2014. The online registration asks for work-ex as on May 31 and i’m kinda confused.
CA articleship is not counted as work ex

The ISB online application form mandates the CAs to fill in details of their articleship including responsibilities etc - so not sure if this is entirely right. Can someone confirm?
MBA Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
^that’s correct. You should fill it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 4015
Send PM
Hi , can someone please evaluate my profile. GMAT: not yet appeared, planning to give in the month of August. 10th: 81%, 12th:75%, Under graduation- 65%, Post graduation-70%, I am a Doctor by profession, with 5.5 years of work experience after my post graduation and one year of work experience prior to post graduation (total 6.5 years), have 3 paper publications in international journals (all indexed), Worked with a corporate chain for 4 years, and held the post of Clinic Head for 3 years ( during which I organized health camps, held and delivered health talks in RWA’s, Banks, schools and other corporate offices, managed assistants and resident doctors working under me), managed to increase the clinic footfall (from 80 patients in a month to 400-500 patients in a month, from the time I was given the responsibilty of clinic head). Pre-corporate experience: worked in independent clinics and at present I am associated with a non profit government organization in a 4 tier city (district), which is in the interiors. Have contributed in the yearly guidelines released by the government of India for ASHA workers across the country.
Extracurriculars- I have represented my college cricket team and the swimming team in various inter college events. Took active participation in various cultural events in the college. Post MBA goals- To Work as a healthcare consultant and eventually start a chain of clinics, few years down the line. I would like to know my chances and I am in my early 30’s. Will my age be a hinderance in getting an admit in ISB?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Hi guys. Was anyone interviewed by panel 2 on 6 th feb 2021? If yes, do you recall the names of the panellist?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
hey guys, is their a way by which i can connect with isb alum. from a family business backgrounf
MBA Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
sanchaysondhi12 wrote:
hey guys, is their a way by which i can connect with isb alum. from a family business backgrounf
Hey, DM me. Will put you in touch with a fellow alum from the same background.

MBAAD21 wrote:
Hi , can someone please evaluate my profile. GMAT: not yet appeared, planning to give in the month of August. 10th: 81%, 12th:75%, Under graduation- 65%, Post graduation-70%, I am a Doctor by profession, with 5.5 years of work experience after my post graduation and one year of work experience prior to post graduation (total 6.5 years), have 3 paper publications in international journals (all indexed), Worked with a corporate chain for 4 years, and held the post of Clinic Head for 3 years ( during which I organized health camps, held and delivered health talks in RWA’s, Banks, schools and other corporate offices, managed assistants and resident doctors working under me), managed to increase the clinic footfall (from 80 patients in a month to 400-500 patients in a month, from the time I was given the responsibilty of clinic head). Pre-corporate experience: worked in independent clinics and at present I am associated with a non profit government organization in a 4 tier city (district), which is in the interiors. Have contributed in the yearly guidelines released by the government of India for ASHA workers across the country.
Extracurriculars- I have represented my college cricket team and the swimming team in various inter college events. Took active participation in various cultural events in the college. Post MBA goals- To Work as a healthcare consultant and eventually start a chain of clinics, few years down the line. I would like to know my chances and I am in my early 30’s. Will my age be a hinderance in getting an admit in ISB?
Hello! Thanks for sharing your profile and your efforts in the healthcare space. Your profile is diverse and every year there are a few doctors which make it to ISB. Most of them are on the other side of 30 and the school understands that. Hence, there should be no issue wrt age. I had a ~40-year-old doctor in my class and last year, there was someone who was 50. One of the criteria which adcom looks at is the practicality of your goals and whether they’re achievable. In fact, an alum from class of 2012, Karamveer Gambhir did something similar with Karma Primary Healthcare. Other option for you could be as a GM for a chain of hospitals. Couple of fellow alums are heading Apollo in Ahmedabad and Columbia Asia in Bangalore. Can put you in touch with them if you want as you work on the profile. Let me know in case of further questions. All the best!

Originally posted by MananS4G on 16 Jun 2021, 04:12.
Last edited by MananS4G on 16 Jun 2021, 04:21, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
MananS4G wrote:
Hey, DM me. Will put you in touch with a fellow alum from the same background.
DM’ed
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 4015
Send PM
MananS4G wrote:
MBAAD21 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for sharing your profile and your efforts in the healthcare space. Your profile is diverse and every year there are a few doctors which make it to ISB. Most of them are on the other side of 30 and the school understands that. Hence, there should be no issue wrt age. I had a ~40-year-old doctor in my class and last year, there was someone who was 50. One of the criteria which adcom looks at is the practicality of your goals and whether they’re achievable. In fact, an alum from class of 2012, Karamveer Gambhir did something similar with Karma Primary Healthcare. Other option for you could be as a GM for a chain of hospitals. Couple of fellow alums are heading Apollo in Ahmedabad and Columbia Asia in Bangalore. Can put you in touch with them if you want as you work on the profile. Let me know in case of further questions. All the best!

Thankyou Manan.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Schools: ISB '19
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
Send PM
Hi, guys. I had an important query. I have been working for my family business since the past few months and plan to do so till I can start my MBA. What will count as statement of proof for the ISB Application?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
We are LIVE with ISB admissions
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Hello seniors & fellow mates ! If anyone can advice/evaluate my profile. I am a marine engineer (Merchant Navy) by profession . I have 4 year work experience in shipping industry . 10th - 84 % , 12 - 82 % , B.Tech Mechanical Engineering- 69% Post graduation diploma in marine engineering - 70 % . I am 29 years old now . I am planning to give GMAT in December 2021 . Is it correct to target 690 -700 score? I am interested in program which can involve shipping domain like Port management , Operations , supply chain management etc . I would like to know my chances in ISB . Also if I can get to discuss with any of the ISB alum who can guide mariners for MBA programs .
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
there are plenty mariners joining isb every year..
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 580 Q47 V24
GPA: 3.57
Send PM
Guys anything important in today’s isb session?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Mangs1297 wrote:
Guys anything important in today’s isb session?

Yes, Round 1 Application Deadline date is Sept 12, 2021
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hi,
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  11   12   13   14   15  ...  311