Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:42 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 356 [1]
Given Kudos: 82
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
WE:Sales (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GRE 1: Q170 V153
GPA: 3.34
Send PM
Re: Looking for a MBA admission consultant in New Delhi [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi,

In my opinion Rahul from MBADream is the best consultant one can ask for.

I wanted to apply to B Schools for a FTMBA program and was exploring professional consultants online immediately after my GRE. During this process, fortuitously I also talked to one of my seniors on whether I should work with a consultant or not. And he suggested that I talk to Rahul. Right from the very first conversation I found Rahul to be a very motivating person. I had had my doubts on whether GRE was the right exam to apply for an MBA and whether I should write GMAT instead. Rahul reassured me that the GRE was the right exam and I had scored well enough to receive an admit along with a very generous scholarship from many schools. I had been very wayward in terms of school selection also, to which Rahul came to the rescue and made me apply in schools that I had a fair chance of getting what I was looking for. Once I had started with the process he made me brainstorm myself for framing a story on which I could write good application essays. Rahul had very wisely made me apply in schools that he considered will offer me a decent scholarship along with other benefits such as STEM designation. After getting an interview call in some of them Rahul also held mock interviews and made me feel ready for the interviews. Rahul is a very frank, very intelligent and dedicated guide. His readiness to talk to me and guide me any time of the day was very comforting. Rice was one of the first schools I applied at and it was largely due to the invaluable guidance that Rahul offered me that I finally received an admit from Rice MBA and that too with a very good amount of scholarship. I strongly recommend Rahul to anyone who is either planning on applying for an MBA program at world’s best B Schools.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
Hi guys can someone tell how is mba karma for consultation

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot