Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:59 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Cancelled by Association: How Stigma Spreads in Different Cultures
The tendency to stigmatise others for misdeeds committed by family members appears to extend to even acquaintances and is stronger in close-knit cultures.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Strategising for Success in Winner-Take-All Industries
Wild differences in performance within a market are largely shaped by that market’s dependence on resources.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Research Hacks to Help You Negotiate Anything
Even zero-sum negotiations can turn into a win-win.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Social Media Makes for Happier Families
There is a hydraulic relationship between domestic happiness and exposure to social media content opposite to our views.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How the “Butterfly Effect” Can Harm Firm Performance
Firms need to develop appropriate HR risk management strategies to lessen the impact of unanticipated employee departures.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What Distinguishes the Super Rich From the Rest of Us
Peeking into the inner theatre of the seriously wealthy.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: When Scandal Hits, It Pays to Resemble the Villain
Financial wrongdoing by a single firm often batters its industry peers. Managers and investors may yet profit by using a granular lens to identify a handful of firms that will emerge stronger.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why Targeted Lockdowns Could Be Better for Everyone
Covid lockdowns may be with us for a long time to come, but they could be made sharper, less painful and possibly even more effective.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: When Authenticity Means Conflict: Towards a Truly Inclusive Organisation
Rightfully celebrated, authenticity in the workplace may have some limitations.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Five Lessons From Xiaomi’s Path to Smartphone Supremacy
Xiaomi’s leadership team idolised Steve Jobs. Now, it seems the student has become the master.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: We All Want to Be Good – Then Life Happens
Starting with the best of intentions, people overestimate their ability to follow through.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: If Your Company Were a Political Party, Which Would It Be?
Four simple questions will tell you where your organisation stands on today’s wide-ranging ideological spectrum.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Three Steps to Optimising Your Firm’s Hybrid Work Strategy
You need a strong process to reconcile the needs and wants of your various stakeholders.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The World’s Most Innovative Countries, 2021
Tracking innovation around the globe in the face of the Covid-19 crisis.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Is Stargazing Your Preferred Management Style?
For too many leaders, astrology acts as a crutch that gives them a false sense of control in an uncertain world.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Importance of Incorporating Innovation in a Firm
In this INSEAD Knowledge podcast, the author describes lessons from his work with innovation and multinationals.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Recognising and Confronting Racism in Europe
Systemic racism is not only an American problem. The European experience demands a different kind of anti-racist conversation.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  17   18   19   20   21   22   23  ...  33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts