Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:16 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [29]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: ESSEC MiM "24
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: MiM Profile Evaluations [Master Thread]: Post all Profiles Here [#permalink]
Hi Guys,
Can you sugestie me some schools ( master in Management) Where I can apply and be accepted?

I am a polish candidate.
I graduated from the University of Warsaw.
I have a double degree: the first one Economics and the second Management.
I was in Korea as an exchange student for ) month.
Work experience: 2 months in in a company (Real estate) and 2 months in a startup accelerator.
My gmat score: 620 V23 Q51
IELTS: average 7.0 ( Listening 6.5, Writing 6.5 Speaking 7.5 and Reading 8.0)

Can you suggest some schools that fit to my profile? I am interested in studying in th USA, Singapore, Hong-King and Canada.

Any ideas?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 249
GMAT 1: 620 Q40 V34
Send PM
Re: MiM Profile Evaluations [Master Thread]: Post all Profiles Here [#permalink]
How will the adcom perceive if i have a high quantitative score in gmat but low scores in college in maths ?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 249
GMAT 1: 620 Q40 V34
Send PM
How will the adcom percieve if i have high quantitative score in gmat but low maths score in college.

SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
tk20000 wrote:
Greetings to all!

I would appreciate a profile evaluation and suggestions as to how I can better draft my application. Also a rough timeline for the same.

Planning to apply to top 15 MiM programs- HEC, LBS, ESSEC, ESCP, Imperial London, St. Gallen to name a few.

I'm a 21yo Male, Commerce Graduate, currently preparing for CAT entrance exam.

School Acads: 10th 60%, 12th 85%
Graduation: BCOM: 7.3/10, Delhi University (Graduated 2021)
GMAT: To be taken (excepted score: 720-730)

Job Exp: NIL (fresher)
Internships: RA at IIT-BHU during my second year at uni.

Took management electives in college: Marketing, Financial management and also done online courses related to Business Analytics and Coding Languages

Extra-Curricular/ PORs:
Member in Enanctus, NSS, and cultural society
Delegate at Harvard US-India Initiative 2020 (accepted but not attended)
5 Research papers published on SSRN (selected multiple times for "top 10 papers downloaded this week")

Skills: Analytical tools such as SQL, Excel, Python, and Data Analytics tools (Matlab, jupyter notebook)

Used to run a blog with 90k unique monthly visitors

Currently running a small online marketplace for digital products (specializing in PC games)

Volunteered at WWF's Save the Turtle Campaign

It would be great if I could get an idea about how my chances are for these programs.
I am not sure when to take the GMAT test (hoping to take it in the month of December, right after my CAT exam) and when to apply to these colleges. My target is to have as many options as possible before next year's IIM calls are out.

Please note: If I were to apply next year, there would a gap year in my profile

Hey tk20000!

I would like to begin the profile evaluation with your academic background. While your academic GPA of 7.3 is average, an undergraduate degree from a tier 1 college can help you stand out and boost your profile, as top business schools prefer applicants from tier 1 colleges. Furthermore, the fact that you completed and published five research papers throughout your undergraduate studies attests to your academic prowess and exhibits clarity of concepts. As for the GMAT scores, given that you are expecting scores somewhere between 720-730, you should be able to target most of the top schools for the MIM program.

Coming to the professional work experience, you have only 1 internship as a Research Associate at IIT-BHU. In addition to that, you have good entrepreneurial endeavours, evident from the fact that you are managing an online marketplace with a good amount of allied learning attached to it. However, you should be aware that you will be competing with applicants hailing from the Big Four firms, having multiple endeavours under their belt. Thus it becomes imperative that you demonstrate how you went above and beyond during your practical experiences by highlighting the kinds of projects you worked on, the impacts you made, and the major takeaways from the same. Furthermore, now that you have graduated, I would recommend you to explore job opportunities to enhance your profile with a bigger brand value.

As far as extracurricular activities go, they are also an important aspect of your profile and play an important role in strengthening your application. Participation in extracurriculars can be a great way to showcase a holistic profile and varied skills under the belt. Being a member of Enactus, NSS, and WWF contributes to your social volunteering experiences which showcases your ability to create a positive impact and empathize with other people. Since business schools are always looking for future leaders, make sure to highlight the qualities and the skills garnered during the process. In order to further groom your profile, you can also take up some additional certification courses to showcase your drive to constantly upskill yourself.

In response to your question, it is strongly advised that you give the GMAT exam at the earliest. Keep in mind that the Round 2 acceptance deadlines will fall in December and January for the 2022 intake. Thus, make sure you have your GMAT scores before beginning the application process.

Moving forward, based on the information you've provided, here's a breakdown of the schools that you are targeting.

St. Gallen will fall under the Ultra Dream Category with a 20% chance of acceptance
HEC and LBS will fall under the Dream Category with a 40-50% chance of acceptance.
ESSEC, Imperial and ESCP will fall under the Competitive Category with a 60-70% chance of acceptance

All things considered, in order to increase your chances of getting admitted to these schools, you would need to ensure that you have a very strong application that highlights your strengths and overshadows your weaknesses. You need to showcase your journey, what makes you different from your peers, and how you are a great value addition to the school.

Therefore, in lieu of that, I would recommend you to check out our flagship ALL-IN-ONE service, which has helped 5000+ applicants get into their dream schools. You would also be entitled to end-to-end consulting combined with unlimited edits on your application documents. Not only this, you’d be consulted by a B-school alumnus who’d be helping you directly with your application process, right from finalising the right schools and submitting an impactful application to the school to preparing you for the interview and bagging scholarships!

Link to our All-In-One Solution-

https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one

Hope this helped!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hello, would be grateful if somebody could give a list of dream, safe and competitive schools and the expected timelines for an MiM degree. Planning to apply in the next cycle.

Profile Evaluation please:

22 - F - Indian

Class 10: 95%
Class 12: 90%
Graduation: Bachelors of Engineering, 81.8% majoring in Computer Science from a Tier 2 University

Work experience: 5 Months as a Tech Consultant at a Big 4.

Internships: 6 Months Intern as an Undergrad at the same company before transitioning to a full time Employee.

Co Authored a research paper.

Co-Curriculars:
1. Served as Club Director for Rotaract Club of my University, organised and lead quite a few events. Prior to this, served as a core member, contributing to events being organised.
2. Mentored a team of 20 participants under a project by 'The Girlscript Foundation'
3. Won 2 out of 5 MUNs I participated in.
4. Won an award from the leadership of my current company for my contributions in the current project.
5. Active participant in the CSR activities organised by the company.
6. Content Curator for an instagram page focussing on human stigma and how to normalise it, interviewing people for the same. Also volunteered actively for the offline events.

Academic Projects: Database Management System for a pharmacy, Mobile application controlled Vaccum cleaner, A sample startup idea to analyse agricultural aid trends and how to facilate a marketplace to rent and sell tools.

Skills: SAP ERP, C++, Excel, Data Analysis.

Target Schools: INSEAD, LBS, ESCP, HEC Paris, University of St Gallen, RSM.

Target Courses: MiM, Masters of Engineering Management, MSc (Business Analytics)

GMAT: Yet to take.
Currently preparing for CAT
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Human Resources
Schools: ISB '24
Send PM
MiM Profile Evaluations [Master Thread]: Post all Profiles Here [#permalink]
Hi there, I am not sure if this is still active, but if so, help is appreciated a lot in evaluating my profile:
Background and nationality : I am Indian, and have done my undergrad in Engineering, more specifically, IT.
School Information: I had a percentage of 95% in 10th grade and 81.2% in grade 12.
Undergrad Information: I did it from SRM University, Chennai, India, (Tier 2)and I did my Bachelors in Technology in Information Technology. My score in B.Tech was 82.10 % or 3.28/4.0.
GMAT/GRE: My score is 318, VA: 160 , Quants: 158, AWA: 4.5
Work experience and leadership: I have worked as a software developer in Verizon, since 15 months now, graduated in 2020. Verizon is Fortune 20. I have been part of various editorial and transformational teams in my company, and spearheaded some community events, and have volunteered in eco drives. I have edited newsletter items for my company, and am in constant touch with the leadership. I was until recently a member of Toastmasters as well.
Community and others: I have an active interest in blogging, and had a blog with over 60000 views. I have undertaken a United Nations campaign, #EndViolence against children, in college, and headed the PR team of an inter-college conference involving over 1000 delegates from across India. I freelance as well, having undertaken projects from a Ghanaian firm and a Singaporean firm.
Co-authored a research paper.
Post Master goals: Contribute towards brand promotions, sales and tilting towards marketing and creative avenues considering my spoken and written English skills.
Colleges aimed for: HEC Paris, ESSEC, Copenhagen Business School, LBS, LSE, and ESCP. Do suggest any alternatives if possible.
Targeted: Fall 2022
I have also been part of various Model United Nations Conferences at undergrad level.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi there !

Hope you guys can help me with my application !

● Introduction

- 22 years old, male
- French nationality

● School

- ESSEC BBA (top 1 undergraduate in France)
- 15,2/20 GPA
- End of study thesis: 17/20

● Course abroad

- Intercampus mobility at the Singapour Campus of ESSEC (selection based on GPA)
- Exchange with Tsinghua in China (one of the best chinese U)

● Extracurricular

- President of an association of 25 during my UG
- Senior Consultant in a Junior Business of my school
- Member of an NGO (UNICEF), had different missions and organized some events
- Helped an other NGO abroad during 1 month (education)
- Swimming till 15 years now and member of a club

● Internships

- 6 months at PwC
- 3 months as a data analyst at a large e-commerce company
- 1 summer internship at BNP

● More info

- Speak French and English
- Learn Spanish, German, Mandarin and Korean
- Have many certifications
- Won some business competition at school

● Scores

- 710, my target score for the GMAT
- 8 IELTS

● Target schools

- LBS and Insead
- LSE, Bocconi, Imperial
- Esade, IE, HKUST, NUS, ESCP

Do not hesitate to provide any advice !

Thank you for your help !

SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
Msknpuri wrote:
Hey guys, it'd be great if you could evaluate my profile.
1) 20 year old (21 at the time of admission), Female, Indian
2) Graduation in business economics ( university of delhi)
- 9.79 GPA (Topper in class)
3) 10th standard- 10 CGPA
12th standard- 91.75%
GMAT- 690
4) Internships in content writing, operations, Human resource
5) Strong social work bg
6)certificate course from yale university, University of colorado and TCS
7) certified german language (a2 level)
8) district level dancer, district level debating
9) working on a startup
10) maintain a blog, published essay, 306 rank all India in a commerce exam.
11) President of ENACTUS society in college
12) Participated in Model united nations

Aiming for MIM programs in LBS, WHU, ESCP, ESMT

Hey Msknpuri!

I would first like to mention that you certainly have a promising profile for the MIM program. Having said that, let's begin your profile evaluation with your academic qualifications. You have received excellent grades throughout your education, and your strong undergraduate GPA of 9.79 attests to your academic prowess. As for the GMAT, a score of 690 is ideal for most top-notch colleges and would easily allow you to target the listed schools.

Coming to the extracurricular activities, they are also a vital part of your profile since they bring out varied skills under your belt. Your profile shines even more in this area since you have been very proactive with your participation in the extracurricular front. You have good leadership experience, evident by your time as president of ENACTUS, which are further backed by various achievements during your undergraduate. Your numerous endeavours demonstrate strong characteristics such as leadership abilities, a socially responsible attitude, persistent desire to upskill oneself, broadened perspective, adaptability, and a creative personality - all the traits which are highly valued by business schools, thus making you an ideal candidate for the MIM program.

As for the work experience, you have a good amount of varied internship experience. However, one thing to be noted is that you lack a big brand name, and you should be cognizant of the fact that you will be competing with applicants having completed their internships from some of the top brands with the likes of EY, KPMG, and Deloitte. Thus here it becomes imperative that you talk about the major learnings from these experiences. On the plus side, working on a startup goes on to highlight your entrepreneurial abilities which can be perceived as good value addition and would allow you to differentiate yourself from the competition. Your entrepreneurial experience has valuable allied learning attached to it and thus you must emphasise it to present profile differentiators. You must highlight the kind of projects that you have worked on, impacts created, teams you have led and how have you managed to take the startup to the next level.

Having said that all, based on the information you've provided, here's a breakdown of the schools that you can target

LBS and WHU will fall under the Dream Category with a 40-50% chance of acceptance.
While ESCP and ESMT will fall under the Competitive Category with 60 to 70% chances of acceptance

Moreover, in order to hedge your bets wisely, you can also target other competitive schools
Such as LSE and INSEAD which will fall under the Dream Category while Imperial and ESADE under the competitive category.

All things considered, in order to increase your chances of getting admitted to these schools, you would need to ensure that you have a very strong application that highlights your strengths and overshadows your weaknesses. You need to showcase your journey, what makes you different from your peers, and how you are a great value addition to the school.

Therefore, in lieu of that, I would recommend you to check out our flagship ALL-IN-ONE service, which has helped 5000+ applicants get into their dream schools. You would also be entitled to end-to-end consulting combined with unlimited edits on your application documents. Not only this, you’d be consulted by a B-school alumnus who’d be helping you directly with your application process, right from finalising the right schools and submitting an impactful application to the school to preparing you for the interview and bagging scholarships!

Link to our All-In-One Solution-

https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one

Hope this helped!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [1]
Given Kudos: 59
Send PM
Kudos
Hi, I would like to make an important update on French schools for international candidates.

In France, the system is very very elitist. Really HEC and ESSEC will take the most important jobs in business. There is also SciencesPo and Polytechnique. These 4 schools make most of the elite positions in France.

You take a "risk" (moderate but true) if you go to ESCP, EM Lyon, Edhec. These schools are not bad, but in that case, you better go to a leading school in an another country in Europe or in the world (EXCEPT if you want to stay in France).

HEC is really by far the best school to go to. ESSEC is a good school but less known on an international scale than HEC.

What I am saying is that you will be behind all these candidates in job interviews and for the rest of your career. France is a very very elitist country, where studies have an abnormal importance (which I find totally ridiculous but it is true and very observable in promotions throughout your career).

Especially if you come from abroad, do take it into account this advice. Also, do not expect French people to speak English. You better be fluent in French or else finding a job will be super hard.

To summarise, be open and it is always better to go to a leading B-schools in a country for future opportunities. With regards to countries with excellent opportunities, I can recommend the UK, Denmark, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, etc...

Also, when choosing your schools take into consideration the price of your degree. Students are not cash-cows and shame on the schools that ask extraordinarily high prices for their degrees :)

All the best with your choices :)

Originally posted by Art200 on 12 Nov 2021, 03:10.
Last edited by Art200 on 21 Nov 2021, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
oi^)$

Originally posted by gmatfan1 on 16 Nov 2021, 09:56.
Last edited by gmatfan1 on 07 Dec 2021, 03:33, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 570 Q36 V33
GRE 1: Q160 V154
Send PM
Hi, I am 19, Divyanshu, Indian.

Please evaluate my profile for MiM programmes of: LBS, St. Gallen, HEC Paris, ESSEC, Bocconi, Copenhagen Business School

Currently in my final year of BBA, with an average SGPA of 9.2/10. I have 2 content writing internships, altogether I wrote around 130 articles worth of blog content for websites of companies based in Vietnam, Singapore and India. I will have another internship soon with my college.

Volunteering experience: Volunteered with Green Umbrella and Indochina Starship foundation to teach underprivileged children English, swimming and football over the course of 1 year when I was in Grade 10. (2017)
Also worked with NSS foundation in June of this year to teach children English.
Built social media presence, connected with KOLs to market products and carried out a targeted advertisement campaign on Instagram in association with Nirmaan Organisation to empower underprivileged women.

Created and managed a facebook page for a food delivery business. (Sai Kitchen – Ghar Ki Rasoi)
• Created the page, created content for the page, ran targeted advertisements on a periodic basis.
• Designed a food menu for the page using Photoshop.
• Created 25 posts that reached over 2000 people.
• Ran targeted advertisements that led to a 40% increase in orders.

Also a part of the editorial team for my college newsletter.

I do not have a GMAT score yet. But I am quite confident in my ability to get a decent score on the IELTS.

One more thing, I want to apply for the MSc in Economics and Business Administration AND the MSc In Business Administration and E-business courses of Copenhagen Business School. Please let me know how these courses in terms of their relevance with the job market.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
Send PM
Hello everybody,
I would like to have my profile evaluated for the following B-Schools in Europe: EDHEC,ESCP, and ESSEC MiM Program.

I am 21y/o from India and I pursued a BBA with a specialization in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure (GPA 4).

During my undergrad, I was chosen as the only undergraduate VP of the main student committee (the rest were MBAs). I participated in several extra curricular activities (debates, singing, organizing, managing and hosting events, etc.) and won a few.

I have 2 internship experiences. Both were remote experiences due to Covid. One was at a nationally recognized Real Estate Org, and the other was at a Real Estate Startup. My role in the second experience was very broad - a combination of Business Development and Market Strategy.

GMAT 650 but my score is a bit skewed. I'll be taking the CAT exam in India as I've read that these colleges also accept CAT scores for Indian applicants. I'm taking the IELTS next month.

I volunteer for an international company that provides free meditation resources - I help with translations in Indian languages.

I will have two academic and one professional recommendation letter from my internship workplace.

What are my chances at these schools? If yes, are there any more schools in the same ranks that I must be targeting? Will my GMAT Score get me through? If not, what kind of CAT scores must I be aiming for?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 57
Concentration: General Management, Finance
Send PM
Hello, I would like to have a profile evaluation:

I am Italian,
On July 2022 I will be graduated in Economics and Management (bachelor degreee in Italian) at Luiss University, the second best university in Italy (GPA 3.94)
Expected Bachelor final Degree: 110 cum laude/110
ERASMUS (semester abroad): Paris school of business. in Paris.
Previous work experience: 1 month full-time internship as Account intern at Pavillion Hotels and Resorts Group.
IELTS 7.00
GMAT 650 (Q 49 V 30)
Program I am interested in: MiM
Dream business school: Bocconi, HEC, Imperial, LSE, LBS, ESSEC
Extracurricular activities: volunteer at Caritas Italia (Caritas works as part of the Church to raise awareness on issues around charity, care for those in need and promote the importance of concrete actions for the poor)

What do you think about my profile, do I have any chance?
Thank you in advance

Originally posted by gloriasc on 21 Nov 2021, 10:13.
Last edited by gloriasc on 22 Nov 2021, 06:25, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 2.29
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
Thanks for reviewing these; you guys are a big help!

Short Version: rock-solid work experience, rock-solid extracurricular, rock-solid GMAT, rock bottom GPA xD

Target: top 1-year MiM programs (recognizable in South East Asia) such as LBS, HSG, Insead, and IE. I aim to get into strategy consulting, preferably at the MBB firms, then do my 1-year MBA in 3-4 years. Please feel free to recommend any other programs that would be a good fit.

Background: 23-year-old male, from Thailand, final year (5 out of the usual 4) Communication Arts student at the top university in my country

Work Experience/Extracurricular:
    -20+ nonschool leadership roles, including as a Department Head in a $1.3M series production (one of the largest in my country)
    -Built student businesses with $16,000 in revenue, marketing strategies with 1,000,000+ organic reach, and pitched a startup
    -Multiple international experiences, including two exchange programs, working abroad, working with foreigners, and coordinating with three international teams
    -VP of the student council, VP of a club, lead organizer of three events
    -Some 10+ freelance projects, including screenwriting two series and winning two national short film awards
    -More in the attached resume, or here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LNZdE3tKtIqDYIYsGYHdBNHkqqM7BIu/view?usp=sharing

GMAT: Potentially 730+ (got 660, Q42 V38 IR7, on my first official mock attempt with zero preparation)

GPA: 2.3/4 (CGPA: 5.75/10) due to working nearly full-time, focusing entirely on building a portfolio (was aiming to enter the film industry, where no one look at your GPA), overcoming depression and a family financial crisis, switching from an international curriculum to a Thai one, and switching minor near the end of my studies.

Essays: I think I can do above average here; I specialize in screenwriting and storytelling.

Recommendations: will most likely be from film professors and film directors; may not be the best for a business school, but we are close enough I can write pretty much anything

Questions:
    -Is it possible to apply to programs, like the ones from LBS, that have a minimum GPA of 3.3?
    -What are my chances for the top schools?
    -How much GMAT will I need for them?
    -I only learned about MiMs last week; should I apply this March or wait until next year?
    -How are my chances with scholarships?
    -Which points should I raise when addressing my GPA?

Thanks again, everyone!
Attachments

Resume.pdf [109.18 KiB]
Downloaded 36 times

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello everybody, I would like to request you all to please evaluate my profile.

I am a 22-year-old Indian with a B.tech in Mechanical Engineering from a tier 3 college in India. My GMAT score is 610. I know it is a low score. IELTS band 8. I graduated with a 3.51/4.0 GPA. (converted to USA GPA system by WES)
I do not have professional internship experience but I am a founder of a photography firm that I started during my undergrad and have been running for 3 years until covid hit us. The firm was a success until covid and post covid I could not keep it running due to financial reasons so had to shut it down.
I am an International Yoga Gold medallist and have traveled to Singapore and Indonesia for championships.
Extracurricular Activities:- I was the captain of the Formula Student team of my undergrad university for 2 years. I was the event manager for TEDxDKTETEI which was conducted in 2021. I was the president of the student association during college. I was selected as a driver for the Volkswagen Polo cup Racing event 2020.
I am targetting the MIM programs in UK and US. I had applied to LBS MIM and Fuqua MMS programs but didn't even get shortlisted for the interview.
Please help me evaluate my profile and figure out what I should concentrate more while applying.
I am targetting the consulting industry post MIM and have already worked on a freelance business consulting project for a small bamboo artifact industry in my city.
Thank you in advance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [1]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GMAT 1: 590 Q50 V20
Send PM
Kudos
I just want to know as an engineering student in what type of specialization I can join for masters( finance, marketing, management, etc)

how the course is structured in business schools mainly in MIM program and others also.

I am planning to come back to India to join my family business after gaining experience of course. ( peanut butter manufacture and marketing, so finance and marketing will be the main focus point if any other suggestion would love to know. )
don't know what to do in my masters and what will help me most. what will be the best strategy? any recommendation for profit-building for masters. any suggestion is appreciated.

planning on giving GMAT in Jan-2022.
thanks,
Pinakin patel
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Background and nationality: Indian Non-IT male
Undergrad Information: Top 5 b-schools in Indian
GMAT/GRE: Will take in a month. Mocks indicate GRE around 325+, but I'm aiming for a 330.
Work experience and leadership: Interned in the ministry of defence and in a couple of social NGOs
Post Master goals: Social Impact and Venture Capital
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Hi, I am looking for a profile evaluation and some European B-schools I can target for the Fall of 2022 with my given score and profile -
GMAT : 640 (just didn't work out)
Work ex : About 12 months now, (18 months by the time I want to apply for the MiM) at a reputed consulting firm
Undergrad : Bachelors in Engineering/Female/Indian - IT (yes, very over-represented)

Resume highlights:
I have some extra-curriculars (a national level hackathon wins, leading a literature club, published an article)
Also started a small podcast.
A few volunteer activities etc.

What are some good colleges I can look towards aiming?
I also would like to apply to one super-ambitious B-school (and I totally understand I wouldn't get through) and the 3 that I am debating between are - LBS, INSEAD and WHU Otto Beishm. Where do you think the chances are slightly better than nothing?

Thanks in advance for the insights!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  23   24   25   26   27   28   29  ...  38   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts