Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:30 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 96
Schools: WHU MBA (A)
GRE 1: Q167 V156
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all WHU/HHL applicants for MiM/MiF applicants-Sept 2022 Intake [#permalink]
deep1409 wrote:
sa1859 wrote:
Hi All,

Let's use this thread to share the status of your application, to know your fellow applicants, and to exchange ideas!

P.s.: I received an offer letter from WHU for MiF yesterday, would love to connect fellow applicants.

Regards!

Hi!

I hope you are doing well. I also got offer from WHU for MIE program on Nov'23. Would you like to connect on LinkedIn?

Posted from my mobile device

Hey, Is GMAT compulsory for MIM in WHU?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all WHU/HHL applicants for MiM/MiF applicants-Sept 2022 Intake [#permalink]
dj027 wrote:
deep1409 wrote:
sa1859 wrote:
Hi All,

Let's use this thread to share the status of your application, to know your fellow applicants, and to exchange ideas!

P.s.: I received an offer letter from WHU for MiF yesterday, would love to connect fellow applicants.

Regards!

Hi!

I hope you are doing well. I also got offer from WHU for MIE program on Nov'23. Would you like to connect on LinkedIn?

Hey, Is GMAT compulsory for MIM in WHU?

Hi!
I hope you are doing well. GMAT/GRE can be waived off if you have good Profile ( with atleast 7.95/ 8CGPA & good work experience). Mostly it depends on CGPA. And for MIE program you don't need GMAT/GRE. I hope this helps.
Current Student
Send PM
deep1409 wrote:
sa1859 wrote:
Hi All,

Regards!

Hi!

Hi There!

Congratulations on the admit!

Sent you a PM.

Regards
S
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sa1859 wrote:
deep1409 wrote:
sa1859 wrote:
Hi All,

Regards!

Hi!

Hi There!

Congratulations on the admit!

Sent you a PM.

Regards
S

Hi!

I hope you are doing well. Thanks and Congratulations to you too. I have sent you request on LinkedIn.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for your response. Yes I graduated in Oct with 8.3/10 CGPA and have 7 bands in Ielts. How should I apply for wavier I have mailed the University but they haven't replied yet.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
dj027 wrote:
Thanks for your response. Yes I graduated in Oct with 8.3/10 CGPA and have 7 bands in Ielts. How should I apply for wavier I have mailed the University but they haven't replied yet.

Hi!
Send an email to Josephine.knuth@whu.edu.
Attach your CV & Transcripts in the resume.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
dj027 wrote:

Hi There!

You get an option while choosing a score to enter, you can tick the waiver option and write a reason for a waiver. The Adcom might take few weeks to revert back.

Hope this helps!

Regards
S
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you so much for help. Also can I get the wavier in other business schools also like HHL, FSFM, ESMT, Uni of cologne, etc.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey, so i received the invitation for the KIRA interview, could someone help me with the kind of ques i can expect?
I am kinda nervous

Intern
Intern
Send PM
sa1859 wrote:
Yes- KIRA did have a written essay question.

dj027 you can find universities in ft rankings and qs ranking.

Regards
s

Hey so what kind of business related topic can i prepare for?
Current Student
Send PM
Hi There!

Answering both your questions,

First, you can browse through the internet and find all the kira interview questions and answer all of them thrice. Take your time to answer and practice as you have a week to prepare.

As of the business presentation, you can prepare on any topic of your choice, try googling and you might get good suggestions. Make sure you follow the instruction given by the adcom while answering the question or presenting as they pay close attention to it.

Hope this helps!

Regards
S
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sa1859 wrote:
Hi There!

First, you can browse through the internet and find all the kira interview questions and answer all of them thrice. Take your time to answer and practice as you have a week to prepare.

As of the business presentation, you can prepare on any topic of your choice, try googling and you might get good suggestions. Make sure you follow the instruction given by the adcom while answering the question or presenting as they pay close attention to it.

Hope this helps!

Regards
S

Hey! Thanks for answering my query. So basically, i can take any topic related to business and have to just speak on that topic for the stipulated time. Right?

Current Student
Send PM
Msknpuri wrote:
sa1859 wrote:
Hi There!

Hope this helps!

Regards
S

Hey! Thanks for answering my query. So basically, i can take any topic related to business and have to just speak on that topic for the stipulated time. Right?

Yes, Keep the suggestions in the mail provided by adcom before preparing.

Regards
S
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
Send PM
Hey!
I have accepted my offer at WHU for the MIM Program.

Hoping to get in touch with other incoming masters students as well.

Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
Tk02 wrote:
Hey!
I have accepted my offer at WHU for the MIM Program.

Hoping to get in touch with other incoming masters students as well.

Hi Tk02

Congratulations on the admit! :)

I'll be glad to connect!

Regards
S
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi,
just found this thread.

Just got an admit for WHU MiM Sept 2022 intake.

Glad to connect here.
Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
NISHTHAPURI15 wrote:
Hi,
just found this thread.

Just got an admit for WHU MiM Sept 2022 intake.

Glad to connect here.

Hi There!

Congratulations on your admit! :)

Regards
S
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3