Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:22 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4096 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
GPA: 4
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6857 [2]
Given Kudos: 500
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: GMAT online test status turned to Violation but haven't got score repo [#permalink]
Archit3110 wrote:
Its a disappointing news , what was the 'unofficial score' you received at the end of the exam
What is the level or grade of violation being mentioned in the mail? is there any summary being provided?

I got 770 on the unofficial score page. It did not show any further information but a violation under the status. I only restarted my computer once during the exam because I was stuck in that page, and was asked by mento to lower my screen once, nothing more.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: GMAT online test status turned to Violation but haven't got score repo [#permalink]
AndrewN wrote:
Kexin1 wrote:
:cry: :cry: I took the GMAT online exam on 18th Nov 2021, but haven't been released yet, during these two months, I did not receive any email saying that my exam is being administrative reviewed. I went to check my exam report this morning, and I saw my exam status turned from pending to violation. However, I did not even get my score report! I went to examity to ask, and they said they can see the exam has been approved and processed. Does anyone has also met t this promble?

Well, Kexin1, if you are in the U.K.,

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.53.01.png

Have you tried the customer service number? This is a strange and unfortunate case. Do you remember anything odd about your exam, or were you warned by the proctor about anything (e.g., looking off to the side, covering your mouth, not showing your noteboard both before and after breaks)? A violation is a pretty serious offense, and if you can do anything to get out of GMAC™ jail, you should look to do so.

Good luck.

- Andrew

Thank you for your help! I met one person with the same problem, but we haven't heard anything from the official yet. I restarted my computer once as it was stuck on the question page, and the proctor did not give any warning. I did contact them by phone, but they said that they can only see my exam has been approved, for further information, they asked me to contact customer care by email. The thing is, they never reply to the email. Even if they gave me a violation on status, they should also give me the score report, however, nothing was shown,and no email was sent to me about the exam.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone, same thing happened to me, status turned to violation today after 2 months of the exam with no further communication over email. Really disheartening to not have been provided with the reason. my exam went smoothly no reminders from the proctor. its just that my niece who is 6 years old entered my room for like a minute that too during the break when i was out to use the restroom. planning to retake the exam but without any explanation for the current violation its seems to be a lost cause. Any information on this would be really helpfull.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22047 [1]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Kexin1 wrote:
Archit3110 wrote:
Its a disappointing news , what was the 'unofficial score' you received at the end of the exam
What is the level or grade of violation being mentioned in the mail? is there any summary being provided?

I got 770 on the unofficial score page. It did not show any further information but a violation under the status. I only restarted my computer once during the exam because I was stuck in that page, and was asked by mento to lower my screen once, nothing more.

Are you able to contact the folks at GMAC by phone to see what is going on?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
not after this recent change as it is after hours. also we are allowed to have water from a clear container during the exam right?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
akr2301 wrote:
not after this recent change as it is after hours. also we are allowed to have water from a clear container during the exam right?

Yes. You are allowed to have water in a clear container during the test.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
cant seem to find any reason for violation then. can i rebook a date and go for a re-attempt?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [1]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
akr2301 wrote:
cant seem to find any reason for violation then. can i rebook a date and go for a re-attempt?

Yes. You can rebook and take the test again. You can do either test center or online. As long as the format of the test you took was more than 16 days ago, you can rebook the same format.

PS. Only the most severe violations would trigger something like getting barred from taking the test again and you would definitely hear about it. Most of the violations are fairly silly and benign. Touching the phone during the test or having a piece of paper hanging around somewhere.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
Hi Kexin,

Kindly DM me. I have the similar issue

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM