Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 20:32 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 20:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 372 [1]
Given Kudos: 618
GRE 1: Q165 V163

GRE 2: Q165 V163

GRE 3: Q170 V163
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72872 [0]
Given Kudos: 18859
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 72
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]
Expert Reply
HASTOWINGMAT wrote:
bb
Hi Team,

IS it possible to get an enhancement on the GMAT error logs view. To work on the weak areas it is helpful if we can view what type of question went wrong under a particular category. For eg,. In an RC we have Inference, Main Idea, and Detail type of questions and by using these labels in error logs I want to identify the areas that require attention.

Thank you for the suggestion. I believe it is already in the error log.
Have you tried downloading the excel version of it? there is a button to download it - upper right hand corner.

-BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 385 [0]
Given Kudos: 2380
Send PM
I have searched and asked in chat whether the practice questions can be filtered to remove questions attempted.
If they can't, please implement!
If they can, please make more obvious!
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 488 [0]
Given Kudos: 252
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41 (Online)
WE:Business Development (Venture Capital)
Send PM
Error log questions opening in a new tab would help us trying several questions
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 415
GMAT 1: 600 Q36 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Hi team,
It would be nice if geometry & co-ordinate geometry could be made into seperate topics on the GMATClub(paid) test page. Currently they are bundled into one topic,which makes it a little tedious to focus on any one.
GRE Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32890 [0]
Given Kudos: 5776
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Expert Reply
danbrown9445 wrote:
Hi team,
It would be nice if geometry & co-ordinate geometry could be made into seperate topics on the GMATClub(paid) test page. Currently they are bundled into one topic,which makes it a little tedious to focus on any one.

It completely make sense to me, let's see what bb thinks on it.
School Moderator - INSEAD Masters
Own Kudos [?]: 265 [0]
Given Kudos: 193
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]
Hey bb !!

I have a suggestion regarding the RC's format we have on GMAT Club.

Usually when we do RC's in real exam they take whole screen and what we see on Gmat club they don't look quite the same. I mean if we can broaden the RC's page to the whole screen just like we get in Official RC's when we are giving GMAT it would really help.

Thanks !!

Have a Good Day !!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello i gave my gmat on 13th of october and i got a mail saying that my gmat exam is complete I didn’t get my score for 18 days i called the helpline number but they are saying that my paper is incomplete please help me

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Bhavya29 wrote:
Hello i gave my gmat on 13th of october and i got a mail saying that my gmat exam is complete I didn’t get my score for 18 days i called the helpline number but they are saying that my paper is incomplete please help me

What is your suggestion?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Given Kudos: 95
Send PM
Kudos
Hi bb,

is there any way GMATClub could introduce filters by the rate by which a question was answered correctly / incorrectly?
One can filter for hard questions, but then, there is a lot of variance in how many people got hard questions correct or wrong. For example, a hard question can have 80% correct solutions, another one only 15%.
An example for implementation would be that one can filter hard questions by what percentile of people got them wrong or right (i.e. 50 percentile, 10 percentile etc).

Why would that be nice to have?

It would allow for more granular studying. Some people might be quite comfortable with most hard questions, and look for harder tasks to improve, but will have difficulties identifying the ones which only few people got right. Are these necessarily harder than the hard questions in general? No, but again, that depends on how hard is defined. IMO, mostly, the hard questions with high incorrect answer percentages usually are harder than ones with high success percentages

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 81
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,
Can you please add a filter to filter questions based on difficulty(easy, medium ,hard) within each difficulty level(500,600,700 etc.)?

Thanks
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
RahulRajIN1988 wrote:
Hi,
Can you please add a filter to filter questions based on difficulty(easy, medium ,hard) within each difficulty level(500,600,700 etc.)?

Thanks

Hi. Thank you so much for your suggestions. What is the intended use? How are you planning to use this feature?

I am asking in part because We have considered the suggestion before and all of the GMAT experts have (surprisingly) voted that it would not be helpful for most people.

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. I am sorry, I have missed your original post. I would love to see an example where a hard question may have 15% incorrect answers. That seems perhaps an exception? Sometimes people post questions and tag them in correctly. We do have moderators that both manually and automatically adjust difficulties of questions.

Interesting idea about the percent of answered questions however. It has a bit of interesting take on the difficulty. Thank you!

Thx.

hadimadi wrote:
Hi bb,

is there any way GMATClub could introduce filters by the rate by which a question was answered correctly / incorrectly?
One can filter for hard questions, but then, there is a lot of variance in how many people got hard questions correct or wrong. For example, a hard question can have 80% correct solutions, another one only 15%.
An example for implementation would be that one can filter hard questions by what percentile of people got them wrong or right (i.e. 50 percentile, 10 percentile etc).

Why would that be nice to have?

It would allow for more granular studying. Some people might be quite comfortable with most hard questions, and look for harder tasks to improve, but will have difficulties identifying the ones which only few people got right. Are these necessarily harder than the hard questions in general? No, but again, that depends on how hard is defined. IMO, mostly, the hard questions with high incorrect answer percentages usually are harder than ones with high success percentages

Thanks

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 166 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GPA: 3.87
Send PM
Not sure if this feature has been requested earlier but I would like to request filters in the reviews. For example, if I am looking at B School reviews, it would be nice to be able to filter it by recency or "class of" or rating.

Thank you.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
thkkrpratik wrote:
Not sure if this feature has been requested earlier but I would like to request filters in the reviews. For example, if I am looking at B School reviews, it would be nice to be able to filter it by recency or "class of" or rating.

Thank you.

Thank you for the suggestion! This is great. We have not been putting emphasis on our Bschool reviews and I was not sure if people were still actively using them so it is great to hear that you are! :thumbsup:
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
uscaacademy wrote:
No suggestion, but just respect & blessings. Thanks for making this forum where we can learn & share valuable information.

Thank you :cool: :thumbsup:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 366
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.65
Send PM
Hi, bb Bunuel I have a suggestion.
Is it possible to make available the maximum number of questions that anyone has attempted (user name can be hidden)?
How many of these questions are correct/incorrect, avg. time for correct/incorrect and further split based upon the level of difficulty.

This will be useful to see whether I am the craziest one or not. :)
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. I have requested to find out this number but still waiting to hear back. Sorry about the wait and thank you for your patience. We are working on deploying improvements for MBA Spotlight Fair and that has a bit more priority in developers minds it seems than this question. Don’t know why 🤷‍♂️😂😇

stoned wrote:
Hi, bb Bunuel I have a suggestion.
Is it possible to make available the maximum number of questions that anyone has attempted (user name can be hidden)?
How many of these questions are correct/incorrect, avg. time for correct/incorrect and further split based upon the level of difficulty.

This will be useful to see whether I am the craziest one or not. :)

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44