Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:14 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 412 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 98 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 317 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
that really hurts.
After all the effort, wharton denied.
Good luck with Chicago (this is from the bottom of my heart!)
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1117 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Seriously Vic, I think you had some unfortunate luck this year. I remember your GMAT war stories and how hard you fought to get that 710. If Chicago doesn't pan out, then I suggest you apply in R1 for H/S/W and a few other elites in 08. By all means, don't give up. Worst case scenario, use the sniper approach buddy.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 412 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Yes Mat, Looks like bad luck is not leaving me. I had a joy of conquering GMAT and that lasted for only a month. Now with this ding everthing is back to square one. I am again on the same spot from where I started.
Things are specially tough in the bay area.

Yesterday only a prominent newspaper in the Bay Area published a report on its front page that " 2007 has been the most competitive year which has seen highest number of rejection for college admissions in California, students with 4.0 GPA are not getting admissions."
Even the same situation is true for KG level. My 4 yr old didn't get admission in his home school as there were 148 kids for 48 seats and their fate was decided by the lottery.

Now I am looking beyond Silicon Valley, I already applied to Chicago EMBA, next week is my interview, lets see how it goes?
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]