Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:14 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Which class option are most folks selecting at NYU Langone? [#permalink]
Wanted to find out which class option are most folks applying to?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking, wouldn't the faculty differ based on the option selected?
:)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
You're thinking is correct. Some of the big-name faculty won't be teaching on weekends or in Westchester. They'll be teaching the 6pm - 9pm block on the weekdays.

I work on the campus so hopefully they won't make me truck out to Westchester :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
submitted on 5/14... [#permalink]
...and now the wait begins. Good luck all, and pls update here if you have any juicy stuff to share abt the process :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I submitted my application yesterday [#permalink]
On dead line day!

I am only applying to NYU at this time so I feel relieved after the submission. I went out and bought some flowers and planted them in the front yard yesterday. Beautiful flowers!! :))

No matter what happens to the application, I am planning to have a blast this summer! Maybe some broadway shows and travel to some unknown places....

What are your plans, guys/girls?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Admitted to NYU Stern [#permalink]
Folks....I am extremely happy to let you all know that I received notification from NYU Stern - I am in!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by checkitout on 23 May 2007, 13:21.
Last edited by checkitout on 19 Jun 2007, 07:07, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats! Can you post your stats?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Also, can you let us know when you submitted your application? I am an anxious reapplicant!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Good luck to all waiting!

Originally posted by checkitout on 23 May 2007, 14:03.
Last edited by checkitout on 19 Jun 2007, 07:05, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any updates from anyone? [#permalink]
Does anyone have any updates on the application status? I applied on May 14th and was wondering when can I expect to hear about the results.

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
I haven't seen any update on the online application status neither, other than the original message that they have received the application and it is being processed and presented to admission committe for review.

I am not expecting any status change until they made their decision to either accept or decline or waitlist me. And that could take 6 to 8 weeks.

Be patient and enjoy your free days!! :-D Things are out of your hand and worrying wouldn't change your fate.

BTW, how does everyone convince yourself that NYU is worth the big tuition tag? I had a hard time to convince myself because I am not planning to get into any of those professions that will make big bucks...I still want to have time to enjoy my life :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
I have received notification from NYU yesterday (6/5) that I am in too. I have sent my application on 5/10 and I was notified that I was missing a paper on 5/18. That was pretty quick. I am considering going since I might move to another city with a promotion so I might not be able to attend. As for price tag on NYU i dont care since my company is paying for it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congratulations!

Did you by any chance receive the notification by email or with a letter from NYU? Would you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you.

dimitris wrote:
I have received notification from NYU yesterday (6/5) that I am in too. I have sent my application on 5/10 and I was notified that I was missing a paper on 5/18. That was pretty quick. I am considering going since I might move to another city with a promotion so I might not be able to attend. As for price tag on NYU i dont care since my company is paying for it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congrats [#permalink]
Congratulations.

I got an email yesterday saying that one of my reco was old and the reco needs to be resubmitted.

Lets hope for the best.

For others, Good luck folks.

RC
Intern
Intern
Send PM
wow [#permalink]
wow, congratulations to those who've been accepted!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi!

My stats even though i hate the expression are:
2 years military
5 years consumer goods
Masters Degree from Ivy league school
710 GMAT

Good luck to everyone!If you are on this forum is that you really did the extra mile needed to get in!

sg_nyc wrote:
Congratulations!

Did you by any chance receive the notification by email or with a letter from NYU? Would you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you.

dimitris wrote:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
I got an email that my status has been updated. At the beginning i thought they would be asking for more papers but it looks like they have accepted me. I got the letter in the mail 2 days later.

sg_nyc wrote:
Congratulations!

Thank you.

dimitris wrote:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 69 [0]
 Q48  V39
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi all,

Congrats to all accepted.

I see dimitrus applied on May 10th and has already been accepted. Has anyone heard anything that applied later.

I applied at the last minute and will probably be waiting til July.

Pete
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  24