Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 04:55 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 04:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [4]
Given Kudos: 334
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [2]
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 120 [2]
Given Kudos: 2
 Q50  V40
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Kudos
So how do i know if the scores i get will be realistic?
CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [2]
Kudos
Our Tests are mostly harder than real GMAT Math questions. They are designed to help you solve the most difficult GMAT Math questions as well as sharpen basic math skills. The raw score you get in GMAT Club Math Tests will likely be lower than the one on real GMAT Math section because of the higher difficulty level of our Tests.

You can compare the scores people got in GMAT Club Tests with their real GMAT Math scores found in this thread:
8-t30989

Hope this answers your question.
urchin wrote:
So how do i know if the scores i get will be realistic?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
wow I'm so disappointed on myself :( I did the free math test #25 and scored really poorly.... there are so many things I don't remember like the formula of combinations, some geometry,etc.... I don't know where to start because I'm missing everything :(
CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [0]
Don't be discouraged! You're only starting your GMAT journey. You're welcome to start with resources available on our Forums. Please see the link below if you haven't yet.

new-to-the-math-forum-please-read-this-first-77764.html

Hope this helps.

gmatoverduegirl wrote:
wow I'm so disappointed on myself :( I did the free math test #25 and scored really poorly.... there are so many things I don't remember like the formula of combinations, some geometry,etc.... I don't know where to start because I'm missing everything :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I am interested in purchasing the tests, because I don't think I'll be able to qualify for them free, as I just barely stumbled upon this forum.

Im curious, after you pay, how do you access the tests? are they sent to you via cd or something or is it instantely downloadable?

Thanks
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72865 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
ccn wrote:
I am interested in purchasing the tests, because I don't think I'll be able to qualify for them free, as I just barely stumbled upon this forum.

Im curious, after you pay, how do you access the tests? are they sent to you via cd or something or is it instantely downloadable?

Thanks

You access them online - https://gmatclub.com/tests
once you pay via PayPal - you will have immediate access - these are online computer tests, so they are not downloadable.
There is a free test there - give it a try.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
there's some with the paypal account, can't I use my credit card to buy club tests...

Thanks
CIO
CIO
You should be able to pay with your CC in PayPal. Upon clicking on the PayPal button in GMAT Club Tests page you're redirected to the page I've taken a screenshot of. You need to click the "Continue" link on the PayPal login page. Please see attached.

topscore wrote:
there's some with the paypal account, can't I use my credit card to buy club tests...

Thanks

Attachments

paypal_cc.gif
paypal_cc.gif [ 33.11 KiB | Viewed 15435 times ]

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Concentration: finance & strategy
Send PM
what is the free option for these tests?

I remember reading elsewhere on the forum that I get all the tests for free once I have been a member for 3+ months or have 200+ posts.

But the option for taking the tests free is unavailable for me ( I qualify under both the above criteria).
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72865 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
tusharvk wrote:
what is the free option for these tests?

I remember reading elsewhere on the forum that I get all the tests for free once I have been a member for 3+ months or have 200+ posts.

But the option for taking the tests free is unavailable for me ( I qualify under both the above criteria).

See my signature.

P.S. You do not qualify as you have 197 posts. :roll:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 432 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Can you please let me know if the Club tests are easier at the beginning and than get harder to the end?

Also, how do people calculate the % of the score.

For exmpl. if i got right 28 out of 37 than i thought that my % should be 75%? , however ppl here have it as 93%... :roll:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Hi,
I have bought the tests(all tests) 1 month back I may be giving my GMAT in 6 months, I would like to know for how long I can access the tests.
CIO
CIO
Hi,

No, the tests were not ordered in any particular way. You'll find more details here:
gmat-club-tests-25-math-6-verbal-free-for-gc-members-67267.html?view-post=607427#p607427

The % scores are percentiles and not percentages of questions got right. Percentiles show how many people who took the same test scored worse than you did.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.
kt00381n wrote:
Can you please let me know if the Club tests are easier at the beginning and than get harder to the end?

Also, how do people calculate the % of the score.

For exmpl. if i got right 28 out of 37 than i thought that my % should be 75%? , however ppl here have it as 93%... :roll:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 432 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Thanks for the explanation.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hmmmm..
I think I could learn more with this kind of forum.

Hi everyone. I'm just starting to post in this forum. I hope I could go further and know you all. I'm excited to join in every sharing of knowledge with you guys.

Great!
CIO
CIO
Hi and welcome to GMAT Club!

I hope you find a lot of useful info in our forums. We've got a bunch of resources that will help you with your GMAT preparation as well as with B-School application. You'll have to check out this thread if you haven't yet to get a good intro to the forums:
nink-s-guide-on-how-to-navigate-through-gmatclub-for-newbies-76938.html

Have a good prep time and keep us updated on your progress in the forums! :)
Nancy08 wrote:
Hmmmm..
I think I could learn more with this kind of forum.

Hi everyone. I'm just starting to post in this forum. I hope I could go further and know you all. I'm excited to join in every sharing of knowledge with you guys.

Great!
CIO
CIO
Yes, you will be able to access the tests when you reach 200 posts. However, a number of users were already banned for post padding. Please make sure your posts help somebody. You might want to go through our rules:
https://gmatclub.com/wiki/GMATClub:Rules
to be aware of possible violations.

You can read more about Kudos here:
kudos-points-on-gmatclub-forum-79704.html

jade3 wrote:
Would I be able to access all the tests if I post 200 messages? And what are Kudos
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   
Moderator:
Math Expert
92901 posts