Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:10 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [2]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1041 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
 Q49  V41
Send PM
Manhattan Prep Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1041 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
 Q49  V41
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
thanks for clearing that up mdinerstein :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
why is the manhattan gmat website currently down? I was mind-test? any idea when it will return?
Retired Moderator
Status:Accepting donations for the mohater MBA debt repayment fund
Own Kudos [?]: 1148 [0]
Given Kudos: 234
Concentration: Operations, Finance
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.54
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
solardre wrote:
why is the manhattan gmat website currently down? I was mind-test? any idea when it will return?

I just logged into my account, the site seems to be working fine.
Send PM
Yeah, we had some problems just a few moments ago when we were updating our backend systems, but everything's settled now!

Best,

Michael Dinerstein
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Does this $100 discount apply to the online self-study course as well? More specifically, the guided self-study prep plus program?

https://www.manhattangmat.com/gmat-prep-self-study.cfm

Would like to know. Thanks

BLITZ
Send PM
Hi blitz,

As of now, we don't officially offer the $100 discount on the Guided Self Study Prep Plus package, meaning that we don't have an official discount code, but if you call us over the phone at 800-576-4628, a Student Services representative can help you get set up with that discount.

Best,

Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
michael@manhattangmat.com
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi Michael,

Thank you for the update and allowing the discount to occur for the self-study course. I will call with your reference.

Thanks again

BLITZ
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi there.

I am a complete novice to studying and preparing for the GMAT exam, and was going to pay good money to get into Veritas Prep classes but a few people have recommended Manhattan GMAT instead. The trouble is that firstly I'm on a budget, and secondly I don't believe that Manhattan GMAT offers face to face tutoring classes in Sydney, Australia- where I'm based.
I was wondering what the deal is with the 6 month expiry on the online self study prep plus ($790)? What exactly do I get to keep, and what expires?
Secondly, I notice the $100 discount mentioned on this forum, can this be applied to the $790 course? I'm based in Australia like I explained earlier, is there some discount code I can use, or can someone help me with this? If possible I would like to get this all organised online.

I can see the 9 live prep sessions, and at this point I am not interested in those, because my internet connection is not always stable at the best of times.

Regards,

Abe Sharma
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Abe,

I noticed you sent me an e-mail, which I just wrote back to. However, I wanted to post my response on the GMAT Club forums just in case anyone else has a similar question.

Michael Dinerstein
Manhattan GMAT
michael@manhattangmat.com

Thanks for your interest in Manhattan GMAT! While you are indeed correct that we don’t offer in-person classes or tutoring in Australia, the Guided Self Study option is a thorough class that covers the same exact material and classroom sessions that an in-person could does, just without a live instructor.

We provide students with access to the Guided Self Study Plus for 6 months initially, but if you need more time with the package, we will provide you with an additional 6 month extension to your online resources, so you effectively have access to the package for a year. Your online resources include access to class recordings, question banks, online labs, CAT exams, syllabus information, and a variety of other resources like access to GMAT Write. A set of Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides, the 3 Official Guides for GMAT Review, Test Simulation Booklet & Marker, and Stopwatch.

Also, I’d be glad to extend $100 off the Guided Self Study package. There are two ways we can go about this. The first, and preferred way, would be to call our offices. We have a Skype handle that forwards to our main phone line, so if you download Skype, you’ll be able to call us for free. Our handle is m.gmat, but you can also call us directly through Skype by clicking on the “Call Now on Skype” link at the footer of our webpage. The second way would be to provide you with a $100 refund after your transaction is processed. Please note that the refund can take up to 2 weeks to go through, so this method is a little slower.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mdinerstein wrote:

We provide students with access to the Guided Self Study Plus for 6 months initially, but if you need more time with the package, we will provide you with an additional 6 month extension to your online resources, so you effectively have access to the package for a year. Your online resources include access to class recordings, question banks, online labs, CAT exams, syllabus information, and a variety of other resources like access to GMAT Write.

Great to know that the online access can be extended for an additional 6 months if needed! Thank you MGMAT!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Michael, you have been extremely helpful.
Thank you for this information, I talked to Brian at Manhattan GMAT over Skype and got it all organised. Once again, thanks.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Undecided
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Going to try the ManhattanGMAT 9 week course in LA.

Will post a review when complete!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
MTBfreak03 wrote:

THANK YOU! Really appreciate it.
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
MTBfreak03 wrote:

Thanks for taking our course! I look forward to reading the review.

If you need anything or have any questions during the course, don't hesitate to call us at 212-721-7400.

Best,
Caitlin Clay
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mdinerstein wrote:
Hi yangsta8,

Buying the book on Amazon definitely gives you access to all 6 CAT exams. Just follow the instructions located on page 7 of the Sentence Correction guide and you'll be all set!

Best,

Michael Dinerstein
Manhattan GMAT

I have the same question. I purchase sentence correction from Amazon, but I purchased the kindle version.
It seems like the kindle version does not include any information needed to access the CAT exams.
Please advise.
(There is no page number on kindle version, nor the serial number)
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
seanlin816 wrote:
mdinerstein wrote:
Hi yangsta8,

Buying the book on Amazon definitely gives you access to all 6 CAT exams. Just follow the instructions located on page 7 of the Sentence Correction guide and you'll be all set!

Best,

Michael Dinerstein
Manhattan GMAT

I have the same question. I purchase sentence correction from Amazon, but I purchased the kindle version.
It seems like the kindle version does not include any information needed to access the CAT exams.
Please advise.

In the print edition, the access code is a sticker on the last page (hand-glued), so you probably will need to have some kind of a request form and MGMAT will need to figure out what to do with Kindle purchases.
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
seanlin816 wrote:
Please advise.

Thanks for your question. In order to gain access to the CATs and question banks, simply email you electronic amazon receipt to studentservices@manhattangmat.com and we'll give you access. If you don't already have an account with us, you'll need to create one before you email. You can do this for free here: https://www.manhattangmat.com/CreateAcc ... untHistory

Best,
Caitlin Clay
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7