Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 16:38 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel

In/Dinged/WL ? (For fall 2010 applicants only)

91% [32]
2% [1]
5% [2]
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategic Management/Corp Innovation:Healthcare/Biotech/Pharma
Schools:Indiana Kelley/Class of 2012/Full tuition $$
WE 1: Healthcare/Biomedical Research
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Entrpreneurship
Schools:Kelley '12
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools:Kelley, McCombs, UNC, UIUC(Int)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Indiana Kelley Fall 2010 Applicants [#permalink]
Does anyone know how long it takes time for a decision to be released after an interview?
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: GLOBASE Leadership Team Member (Global Business, Social Enterprise)
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Supply Chain & Operations
WE 1: 4 years, nonprofit administration
WE 2: Internship: Cummins, Inc.
Send PM
ike38 wrote:
Does anyone know how long it takes time for a decision to be released after an interview?

Ike38,
I applied R2, visited/interviewed on 2/1/10, and just got an admit email this afternoon. Hope that helps.

Excited to consider Kelley!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
WOW !!!

Congratulation tcha5782!!!

If I were you, I would be very excited too!!

This can be implied that I might have wait for about two weeks since I had an interview later than you about 2 weeks. Am I right?

BTW, did you get any scholarship ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi all - Heard word yesterday (via email); I'm in at Kelley! :-D Can't wait to go to KEW!

Last time I spoke with Adcom (which was just this past week), I heard that they will release admissions decisions up until the mid-March notification date. They usually arrive via email and tend to go out in batches (as opposed to all at one time). Hope that helps and good luck to anyone waiting.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
EmElleDub wrote:
Hi all - Heard word yesterday (via email); I'm in at Kelley! :-D Can't wait to go to KEW!

Last time I spoke with Adcom (which was just this past week), I heard that they will release admissions decisions up until the mid-March notification date. They usually arrive via email and tend to go out in batches (as opposed to all at one time). Hope that helps and good luck to anyone waiting.

Do you mean you just had an interview with Adcom last week?
The process is really fast! ( I have been waiting for one whole week already, but still did not receive the decision.)

Congratulation EmElleDub!
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: GLOBASE Leadership Team Member (Global Business, Social Enterprise)
Send PM
ike38 wrote:
WOW !!!

Congratulation tcha5782!!!

If I were you, I would be very excited too!!

This can be implied that I might have wait for about two weeks since I had an interview later than you about 2 weeks. Am I right?

BTW, did you get any scholarship ?

Ike38,
Hopefully you will hear within about the same time frame. It's hard to know for sure because sometimes the order of communication to applicants can be kind of random. However I fully understand how grueling the waiting period is!

All I received was a simple email; I think any financial details will be included in the packet that they said I'll get in the mail next week.

Thanks for your support! Best of luck to you as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Schools:Admitted (Darden, Kelley, UT-Austin) Waitlisted (Cornell, Ross)
Send PM
I also received an admissions e-mail on friday. Interviewed Feb 3rd.

Could i be added to the "Roll Call"?

Good luck to all
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ike38 wrote:
EmElleDub wrote:

Do you mean you just had an interview with Adcom last week?
The process is really fast! ( I have been waiting for one whole week already, but still did not receive the decision.)

Congratulation EmElleDub!

No, sorry...I called Adcom specifically to ask about the notification process, which is how I found out the information. I know the wait is grueling but I hope you hear something soon. Best of luck to you!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
For all those who have been or will be admitted for 2010 and plan to go to the admit weekend:

I'm curious to know when you guys will plan on arriving/leaving. I'm thinking of going thursday afternoon and leaving sunday after the weekend is over. If anyone would like to carpool or wants to let me know when they're thinking of going feel free to write.

Good luck to all who are still waiting!
Intern
Intern
 Q50  V45
Send PM
Has anyone who received the email on Friday 2/26 received their packet yet?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
KitKat wrote:
Has anyone who received the email on Friday 2/26 received their packet yet?

Still waiting anxiously! I won't be totally convinced I'm not hallucinating the email or misreading it until I get the package.

Right now I'm debating between BU and Kelley. I think the financial aid or scholarship opportunities at Kelley will be a factor but if anybody has thoughts I'd be happy to consider your opinions. BU seems to have gone up in the rankings including overall score in the Economist. Their job placement stats in BW also surpass Kelley (if you include 3 months out, employment offers for class of '09 is 90% versus Kelley's 72%, but Kelley's ranking in BW is still comparatively higher. I think both schools have some great faculty, student body, and decent facilities (although Kelley may have an edge with facility) but the Boston campus and resources are also a big draw. It will be a tough call, I think (tougher still if I ever hear back from my other apps!!)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kelley school of business is really a great place to learning regarding BM. Recently the board members has announced the per child will have a laptop.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
jamessain wrote:
Kelley school of business is really a great place to learning regarding BM. Recently the board members has announced the per child will have a laptop.

I am not sure I understand you well. You mean everyone is getting a FREE :-D laptop? When and where did you hear of this? Please share the weblink if you got it...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
tcha5782 wrote:
For all those who have been or will be admitted for 2010 and plan to go to the admit weekend:

I'm curious to know when you guys will plan on arriving/leaving. I'm thinking of going thursday afternoon and leaving sunday after the weekend is over. If anyone would like to carpool or wants to let me know when they're thinking of going feel free to write.

I plan to be there. Arriving in Indy Fri early PM and departing Sun PM. The carpooling idea sounds kuul. Am not the "tree hugger" type but if we all dont have rent/drive separate cars, why not? I was gonna use the shuttle from Indy to Bloomington, but if a few of us can carpool, we should.

EmElleDub, I think you posted a comment earlier about travel plans. Whatz your status?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Case2010 wrote:
tcha5782 wrote:

I plan to be there. Arriving in Indy Fri early PM and departing Sun PM. The carpooling idea sounds kuul. Am not the "tree hugger" type but if we all dont have rent/drive separate cars, why not? I was gonna use the shuttle from Indy to Bloomington, but if a few of us can carpool, we should.

EmElleDub, I think you posted a comment earlier about travel plans. Whatz your status?

Hey - I'm definitely planning to attend KEW. I just made a reservation this morning at one of the hotels they suggested (I just picked blind) and I'm about to make my flight arrangements. I'm flying in Friday late morning/early afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon. Not sure about the car situation (hadn't gotten that far) but I'm not opposed to car-pooling if timing works out.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Oh, and I have not received my admit package yet either. Assume it will arrive sometime this week?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
EmElleDub wrote:
Oh, and I have not received my admit package yet either. Assume it will arrive sometime this week?

Yup, you'll get it soon. Itz a "leather"-bound binder in a Fedex box. You'd love the contents. Very well put together :lol:
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts