Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 12:06 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Director
Director
Affiliations: HBS Class of 2013
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: HBS '13 (A)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools:Haas (Admitted /w $$$), Anderson (Admitted), LBS (Waitlist), MIT (ding), Stanford (ding), HBS (ding)
 Q48  V40
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools:Kellogg (Rd 1 Ding), Stanford (Rd 1 Ding), Haas (Rd 1 Admit!!!), Booth (Rd 2-Int Ding), Anderson (Rd 2-Int Admit!!)
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Admitted to Haas Class of 2013 Thread [#permalink]
oski24 wrote:
I am definitely going to DAH. Pumped! Has anyone joined the google group?

Hadn't looked at the Google group til just now, so my membership is still pending.

I'm planning on going to DAH--it looks like they have a pretty good schedule set out for us.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Schools:Haas (waitlist), NYU (waitlist), UCLA (interview), Columbia (ding), MIT (ding), Kellogg (ding)
GPA: 2.94 Columbia Engineering
WE 1: 7 years WE
Send PM
Just wondering, when did you have to notify Haas about your decision to attend? I'm a waitlist candidate, and trying to figure out when they will know how many people accepted their R1 offers.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
HaasNumberOne wrote:
Just wondering, when did you have to notify Haas about your decision to attend? I'm a waitlist candidate, and trying to figure out when they will know how many people accepted their R1 offers.

R1 admits have from February 1 to March 8 to accept or decline their offers, so in about three weeks they should have a pretty good idea what their R1 yield looks like.

I accepted my offer around February 2, and I'd imagine most people did the same unless they wanted to hold off on the $1000 deposit because they're waiting for a decision from another school they'd rather attend.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
R2 Admit here. planning on attending Days at Haas. see y'all there!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Schools:Kellogg (Rd 1 Ding), Stanford (Rd 1 Ding), Haas (Rd 1 Admit!!!), Booth (Rd 2-Int Ding), Anderson (Rd 2-Int Admit!!)
Send PM
Hey peeps, in your admit package did you guys have a Kroll sheet? It says that it is enclosed but I can't find it...I assume I can just get in online?
Director
Director
Send PM
oski24 wrote:
Hey peeps, in your admit package did you guys have a Kroll sheet? It says that it is enclosed but I can't find it...I assume I can just get in online?

Click on the "Accept your Admission Offer" tab on the new admits website then step 4 has everything you need for the Kroll check. You have to fax in an authorization form then go on the Kroll site and make a credit card payment to get the check started.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools:Anderson (In-Declined), GSB (Ding), Haas (In!- matriculating), Marshall (In w/ $$$ - Declined)
GPA: 3.6 Chem Eng
WE 1: 2 yr Management consulting
WE 2: 2 yr Product Management - tech
Send PM
I'm in! I can't believe it!! Now I have to wait for my admit package for Haas! Here I come!
Intern
Intern
Anyone thinking about bringing their car on campus once school starts? would be nice. Not sure about the need given BART and buses. not to mention transporting it from the East Coast :)

might come in handy for trips to napa and tahoe?
Director
Director
Send PM
Matador1985 wrote:
Anyone thinking about bringing their car on campus once school starts? would be nice. Not sure about the need given BART and buses. not to mention transporting it from the East Coast :)

I'll have my car with me but I'm not too optimistic about being able to do anything with it on campus. I think a BART/bus/bike combination sounds like the way to go given the limited parking on campus.
Intern
Intern
emont wrote:
Matador1985 wrote:

I'll have my car with me but I'm not too optimistic about being able to do anything with it on campus. I think a BART/bus/bike combination sounds like the way to go given the limited parking on campus.

true, cant hurt I suppose. Also for those looking for internships in the valley, I assume its a comfort to know u just a car drive away for some serious schmoozing ha.
GMAT Club Bot