GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Oct 2019, 18:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

UCLA Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
UCLA Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2019, 08:14
Hi Everyone!

Background and nationality: Female, born in India, living in the US since the age of 6.

Undergrad Information: Regional University - Accounting/Finance Double Major (3.55 GPA)

GMAT: Target Score of 720

Work experience and leadership:
4 Years Total
2 years as an auditor at a Top 10 Public Accounting firm in the Financial Institution industry
2 years as an Audit Senior at Big 4 in the Financial Services Region; Lead Senior on a private client and Co-Lead Senior on a publicly traded client

Community and others
Classroom volunteer with Junior Achievement - appointed to the Young Professional Board at local JA chapter
Finance Committee of a non-profit for 6 months
Taught financial literacy to children in India while in college

Post MBA goals: Secure a Management Consulting position specializing in Financial Services Clients; Extended goal to be an executive at a bank

Anything else? Neither parents graduated college
Sia Admissions Representative
G
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Re: UCLA Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2019, 09:12
Hi UCLAHopeful,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. You have provided data-points to this post, but not a lot of qualitative components - academics are good, work experience is on par, and ECs are good too. Competitiveness for top programs is the ability to successfully weaving the quantitative with the qualitative -the achievements, experiences that go beyond a job title, and lessons learned differentiate you from other equally qualified applicants.

I see glimpses of a compelling story - particularly your immigration from India to the United States (a story I share). You would benefit from a conversation where we get to dive deeper within your experiences and also see how we guide your approach to UCLA and other universities. When ready, please reach out.

Good luck!

UCLAHopeful wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Background and nationality: Female, born in India, living in the US since the age of 6.

Undergrad Information: Regional University - Accounting/Finance Double Major (3.55 GPA)

GMAT: Target Score of 720

4 Years Total
2 years as an auditor at a Top 10 Public Accounting firm in the Financial Institution industry
2 years as an Audit Senior at Big 4 in the Financial Services Region; Lead Senior on a private client and Co-Lead Senior on a publicly traded client

Community and others
Classroom volunteer with Junior Achievement - appointed to the Young Professional Board at local JA chapter
Finance Committee of a non-profit for 6 months
Taught financial literacy to children in India while in college

Post MBA goals: Secure a Management Consulting position specializing in Financial Services Clients; Extended goal to be an executive at a bank

Anything else? Neither parents graduated college

+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a complimentary profile evaluation
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: UCLA Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2019, 14:13
Hi Everyone!

Background and nationality: Male,Age - 25

Undergrad Information: IT Engineering from Army Institute of Technology , Pune University ( 70% Aggregate, First Class with distinction, Top 10% )

GMAT: Current Score - 690 ; Re-attempting on July 25th!

3 Years Total ( Till June 2019 )
Been working with a Big 4 as a consultant for ERP Application - SAP for Fortune-500 Client. Been dealing with various functional areas as part of Consumer and Industrial Products industry. Undergone training/learning to achieve level 1 Industry Proficiency ( IPP ) for the aforementioned.
Consistent high performer, working across multiple threads at once while assuming full responsibility of atleast one at a given time. Recognized with back-to-back promotions in my first 2 years with the firm ( not common ). Also, working on overall Project management plan for Capability Maturity Model Integration, or CMMI within the project. Tasked with working with multiple juniors and interns, ensuring smooth on-boarding and knowledge transfer.
Working with top level executives ( CIO, Finance Dir etc.) as client stakeholders for Business Intelligence projects related to reporting of key financial and operational KPI's.

Highlighting 1/3 internships that shaped my perspective better :
Worked with a startup on identifying a use case from Oil and Gas sector in the states, and suggesting a solution based on my findings. Also, worked with the tech team to kickstart development of this tool.

Community and others :
Part of National Cadet Corps ( NCC ) while in college, and undertook various social initiatives such as drug addiction awareness rallies, plantation drives.
Volunteered as part of firm's CSR Initiatives.
Recipient of Merit based scholarship at college for 4 consecutive academic cycles amounting to INR 40k each year.
Captain of my firm's football team, was able to secure bronze medal at an intra-firm tournament.
Cultural Event Coordinator at college, while being part of the Debate club; Participated and won at various debate/extempore events at college-level ; Also, the in-charge/facilitator for my branch's training for the cultural events like Debate,Extempore, English Play in my Third year.
Was included in the Academic Advisory Council at College as part of a group comprising of three student representatives

Post MBA goals: To be able to get into a strategy consulting role, with industry focus on C&IP industry ( based out of current experience and interest )

Anything else?
I come from an Defense Background, and have been around many places, suggestively enhancing my exposure and adaptability.
Fun snippet : Winner of intra branch Dumb Charades for 3 years in a row ;)
UCLA is one of my main targets. I would be grateful if you could give your inputs and provide improvement points.
Intern
Intern
B
UCLA Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2019, 10:13
Hi all,

I would appreciate any comments and thoughts on my status/dilemma !

I got 670 (v32Q49) on the Gmat I took last summer (3rd attempt), and thinking about retaking the Gmat to apply to Anderson on October 2019.
I am 32, international student, graduated from an elite university program in my country (GPA 3.2), with 6 years of military service, 3 years in management consulting, entrepreneurship experience and vast volunteering experience.

Till the deadlines, I believe I can improve my score, but not in an extraordinary manner (up to 700 max).
However, it will certainly affect the progress and development I can achieve in my career.

Does is worth it?
Does this score sufficiently qualifies as a prospect candidate for Anderson?
And can I even consider thinking about scholarships in light of my profile? (hence the improvement is necessary)

Thanks to all the respondents!
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
G

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 13:19
Hi, and thanks for writing! Given the competitiveness of the process for Indian applicants, it'll be important to score a 730+ on the GMAT. Aside from that, you have a well-rounded profile, so if you're able to make a strong case for why Anderson is a good fit for you, and explain what drives your career goals, you would be in contention. Hope that helps a bit!

jayantk94 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Undergrad Information: IT Engineering from Army Institute of Technology , Pune University ( 70% Aggregate, First Class with distinction, Top 10% )

Been working with a Big 4 as a consultant for ERP Application - SAP for Fortune-500 Client. Been dealing with various functional areas as part of Consumer and Industrial Products industry. Undergone training/learning to achieve level 1 Industry Proficiency ( IPP ) for the aforementioned.
Consistent high performer, working across multiple threads at once while assuming full responsibility of atleast one at a given time. Recognized with back-to-back promotions in my first 2 years with the firm ( not common ). Also, working on overall Project management plan for Capability Maturity Model Integration, or CMMI within the project. Tasked with working with multiple juniors and interns, ensuring smooth on-boarding and knowledge transfer.
Working with top level executives ( CIO, Finance Dir etc.) as client stakeholders for Business Intelligence projects related to reporting of key financial and operational KPI's.

Worked with a startup on identifying a use case from Oil and Gas sector in the states, and suggesting a solution based on my findings. Also, worked with the tech team to kickstart development of this tool.

Community and others :
Part of National Cadet Corps ( NCC ) while in college, and undertook various social initiatives such as drug addiction awareness rallies, plantation drives.
Recipient of Merit based scholarship at college for 4 consecutive academic cycles amounting to INR 40k each year.
Captain of my firm's football team, was able to secure bronze medal at an intra-firm tournament.
Cultural Event Coordinator at college, while being part of the Debate club; Participated and won at various debate/extempore events at college-level ; Also, the in-charge/facilitator for my branch's training for the cultural events like Debate,Extempore, English Play in my Third year.
Was included in the Academic Advisory Council at College as part of a group comprising of three student representatives

Post MBA goals: To be able to get into a strategy consulting role, with industry focus on C&IP industry ( based out of current experience and interest )

Anything else?
I come from an Defense Background, and have been around many places, suggestively enhancing my exposure and adaptability.
UCLA is one of my main targets. I would be grateful if you could give your inputs and provide improvement points.

Blog: http://www.mbamission.com/blog
mbaMission Insiders Guides: http://www.mbamission.com/guides.php?category=insiders
Free Consultation: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php

G

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 13:22
Hi - I see you've posted this on multiple boards so I'll just answer here. I strongly recommend taking the GMAT again to get closer to the program's average (about 720).

Your work experience is on the higher side for a full-time program, so you'll need to make it very clear why NOW is the right time for you to get an MBA and what drive your ST and LT career goals. Depending on what your career goals are, you might consider part-time programs as well.

Hope this helps a bit!

Eladt wrote:
Hi all,

I would appreciate any comments and thoughts on my status/dilemma !

I got 670 (v32Q49) on the Gmat I took last summer (3rd attempt), and thinking about retaking the Gmat to apply to Anderson on October 2019.
I am 32, international student, graduated from an elite university program in my country (GPA 3.2), with 6 years of military service, 3 years in management consulting, entrepreneurship experience and vast volunteering experience.

Till the deadlines, I believe I can improve my score, but not in an extraordinary manner (up to 700 max).
However, it will certainly affect the progress and development I can achieve in my career.

Does is worth it?
Does this score sufficiently qualifies as a prospect candidate for Anderson?
And can I even consider thinking about scholarships in light of my profile? (hence the improvement is necessary)

Thanks to all the respondents!

mbaMission Insiders Guides: http://www.mbamission.com/guides.php?category=insiders

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 00:01
Hello everyone, please see my profile below and let me know what I can improve more and what would be some other reach and target schools for me? I am also planning to apply to Haas. Thank you very much!

Background and nationality: Female, European, 26 yo

Undergrad Information: International Relations at Top 7 university in my country with a minor in Communications / 3.3 GPA (Top 5 of my class)
Grad Information: Political Economy master's degree in the UK (top 5 university) with a High Merit

GMAT: Target Score of 700-730

Work experience (at Matriculation):
1 year as a part-time consultant at a research/consulting firm during studies in London
6 months as a business analyst at a tech startup in London
1 year as a management trainee specialized in digital marketing in a Big Pharma company (think Abbott, Pfizer, J&J) in my home country
1.5 years as a product manager for the largest product at the same company, leading a team of ~40 sales reps

Leadership
Vice-captain of the school sports team
Class representative at grad school
Alumni president

Community and others
Social impact projects at current role
Corporate diversity team leader

Post MBA goals: Land a product management/strategy role at a tech company in Bay Area

Anything else? Speak French fluently
G

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2019, 14:49
Hi there, and thanks for writing! It sounds like you have progressive work experience and good leadership involvement outside of your core duties at work. I think your target GMAT score is appropriate for Anderson and Haas. Are you involved in any activities outside of work? If so, that would benefit your profile as well. In your applications, make sure to 1. clarify the motivations behind your goals - what has attracted you to product management? 2. forge a strong connection between yourself and the target programs based on their culture and resources and 3. in the essays, when given the opportunity, highlight both professional and personal aspects of yourself.

Hope that helps a bit! :)

WindowToWest wrote:
Hello everyone, please see my profile below and let me know what I can improve more and what would be some other reach and target schools for me? I am also planning to apply to Haas. Thank you very much!

Background and nationality: Female, European, 26 yo

Undergrad Information: International Relations at Top 7 university in my country with a minor in Communications / 3.3 GPA (Top 5 of my class)
Grad Information: Political Economy master's degree in the UK (top 5 university) with a High Merit

GMAT: Target Score of 700-730

Work experience (at Matriculation):
1 year as a part-time consultant at a research/consulting firm during studies in London
6 months as a business analyst at a tech startup in London
1 year as a management trainee specialized in digital marketing in a Big Pharma company (think Abbott, Pfizer, J&J) in my home country
1.5 years as a product manager for the largest product at the same company, leading a team of ~40 sales reps

Leadership
Vice-captain of the school sports team
Class representative at grad school
Alumni president

Community and others
Social impact projects at current role
Corporate diversity team leader

Post MBA goals: Land a product management/strategy role at a tech company in Bay Area

Anything else? Speak French fluently

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 10:48
It seems as though UCLA and the UCs as a whole are pretty selective when it comes to GPA. Is it at all possible to get in to Anderson with a <3.0? Their 80% range is 3.2-3.8 and I feel like I'm about to throw away money by applying with a lower GPA.

I understand that these profile reviews look at more than just GPA, but UCLA seems to be one that has a hard cut-off on GPA. I can't find anything online showing acceptance with anything under 3.0.
Sia Admissions Representative
G
Affiliations: NYU, Yale

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 14:46
Hi kmck357,

Business schools evaluate candidates holistically. That means that all aspects of your candidacy have equal weight. That said, a stellar application with a lower than average GPA can still mean an admit, but the application must exude a unique candidate (you must differentiate from other applicants) and show the adcom that you can succeed academically in their program. I do not have any details about your profile, so I cannot comment on the rest of your application. I do recommend targetting a range of schools to ensure a successful application season.

Please feel free to reach out should you like to discuss further.

Good luck.

Susan

kmck357 wrote:
It seems as though UCLA and the UCs as a whole are pretty selective when it comes to GPA. Is it at all possible to get in to Anderson with a <3.0? Their 80% range is 3.2-3.8 and I feel like I'm about to throw away money by applying with a lower GPA.

I understand that these profile reviews look at more than just GPA, but UCLA seems to be one that has a hard cut-off on GPA. I can't find anything online showing acceptance with anything under 3.0.

+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a complimentary profile evaluation
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2019, 11:07
Hello!

Requesting a profile evaluation for UCLA please.

Background and nationality: Female, Indian

Undergrad Information:
Graduated with a 9.0 of 10 CGPA from a non-IIT college in India.
I topped my university in my first year of Information Science branch beating around 2500 students and securing a maximum grade of S in 11/12 subjects. As a result of this I got a merit seat in Computer Science and then went onto complete the remaining 3 years of my undergrad as a computer science student.
(Information Science and Computer Science are essentially the same branches in India with almost the same curriculum - Computer Science is slightly on the tougher side)
I interned with a local IT company in my second year of engineering.
I was an active volunteer for 1.5 years at a well known NGO - I taught Math and Science to the students of Grade 8, 9 and 10.
An active volunteer at college cultural events too throughout my undergrad.

GMAT: 700 (Q47, V40) - I really need help deducing if this is sufficient to get me through top US/UK/Singapore schools! I'm very hesitant on this score.

In my last semester of undergrad - I interned for 6 months with a Fortune 100 US company and landed a job with them. Been working with them for the past 4 years in the capacity of a software developer.
I was promoted to Senior Associate in my second year and to Manager in my third year with them.
I lead the Scrum/Agile process for the team and am always the talking point when it comes to interacting with the US counterparts.
I am very well known throughout the global team to be able to multi-manage and communicate effortlessly. I usually lead all the team calls and am always depended most upon to manage the team dynamics.
I am also known to be extremely creative and won the best creative team award for my team at one of our Global events.
I am active member with the firm's Toastmasters club and have served on its club officers group for a year (as a Vice President of PR and as Club Secretary)
I have participated in public speaking competitions(won second place at Division level), hosted events(hosted the area and Division events in my city), mentored folks (mainly involves honing their public speaking and leadership skills by providing constructive feedback/evaluations for every project/level they complete and guiding them structure and prepare their speeches) all over my city. I mentor about 25 people within my home club. I have completed the first level of toastmasters international and am currently in the advanced level. I have been recognized with a special award for my exemplary contribution to Toastmasters as a mentor and as a fellow toastmaster.

Since I come from a tech background and my interest lies in General Consulting/Marketing - a number of schools fit my bill. I am yet to zero in on which schools to finally apply to - but it would be much help to get some insight on where I stand in the crowd.
Are top 15-20 suggested or can I target top 10-20 schools in the US?
Is Cambridge(Judge) doable with my profile? Same uncertainty with NUS!
Any leads/directions will be helpful!

All suggestions will be much appreciated. Many Thanks!
G

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2019, 15:56
Hi, and thanks for writing! You have a good undergrad GPA, progressive work experience, and meaningful extracurricular involvement. Given that you're applying from such a competitive demographic, it would be really helpful to get your GMAT score to 720+. If you can do so, and in your applications 1. explain the motivations behind your career goals and 2. make a strong case for why UCLA is a good fit for you based on its resources and culture, then you'll be a viable candidate.

The other schools you should target depends in part on your GMAT score, but I think that Cambridge, Oxford Said, NUS, and HKUST make sense with your current profile.

Hope that helps! :)

Mon16 wrote:
Hello!

Undergrad Information:
I topped my university in my first year of Information Science branch beating around 2500 students and securing a maximum grade of S in 11/12 subjects. As a result of this I got a merit seat in Computer Science and then went onto complete the remaining 3 years of my undergrad as a computer science student.
(Information Science and Computer Science are essentially the same branches in India with almost the same curriculum - Computer Science is slightly on the tougher side)
I was an active volunteer for 1.5 years at a well known NGO - I taught Math and Science to the students of Grade 8, 9 and 10.

GMAT: 700 (Q47, V40) - I really need help deducing if this is sufficient to get me through top US/UK/Singapore schools! I'm very hesitant on this score.

In my last semester of undergrad - I interned for 6 months with a Fortune 100 US company and landed a job with them. Been working with them for the past 4 years in the capacity of a software developer.
I was promoted to Senior Associate in my second year and to Manager in my third year with them.
I lead the Scrum/Agile process for the team and am always the talking point when it comes to interacting with the US counterparts.
I am very well known throughout the global team to be able to multi-manage and communicate effortlessly. I usually lead all the team calls and am always depended most upon to manage the team dynamics.
I am also known to be extremely creative and won the best creative team award for my team at one of our Global events.
I am active member with the firm's Toastmasters club and have served on its club officers group for a year (as a Vice President of PR and as Club Secretary)
I have participated in public speaking competitions(won second place at Division level), hosted events(hosted the area and Division events in my city), mentored folks (mainly involves honing their public speaking and leadership skills by providing constructive feedback/evaluations for every project/level they complete and guiding them structure and prepare their speeches) all over my city. I mentor about 25 people within my home club. I have completed the first level of toastmasters international and am currently in the advanced level. I have been recognized with a special award for my exemplary contribution to Toastmasters as a mentor and as a fellow toastmaster.

Since I come from a tech background and my interest lies in General Consulting/Marketing - a number of schools fit my bill. I am yet to zero in on which schools to finally apply to - but it would be much help to get some insight on where I stand in the crowd.

Manager
Manager
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2019, 21:01
Thank you so much for your inputs! Much appreciated :)

mbaMissionNishaT wrote:
Hi, and thanks for writing! You have a good undergrad GPA, progressive work experience, and meaningful extracurricular involvement. Given that you're applying from such a competitive demographic, it would be really helpful to get your GMAT score to 720+. If you can do so, and in your applications 1. explain the motivations behind your career goals and 2. make a strong case for why UCLA is a good fit for you based on its resources and culture, then you'll be a viable candidate.

The other schools you should target depends in part on your GMAT score, but I think that Cambridge, Oxford Said, NUS, and HKUST make sense with your current profile.

Hope that helps! :)

Mon16 wrote:
Hello!

Undergrad Information:

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2019, 09:08
Hi, please evaluate my profile.

Female, 25 years old, India

Secondary education : 9.4 gpa
Senior Secondary : 81.9%

Graduation :
Bachelors of Architecture
(5 years course including 6 months internship)

College : NIT

CGPA : 7.67

GMAT : 710 (Q49, V 36)

Work Experience : 25 months at Larsen and Toubro
(as on august 2019)
Role : Senior architect

Have taken up more responsibility than is usually awarded at my cadre. Have handled one project in last year and am handling another project on my own as of now.(project values upwards of 100 crores)

Co Curriculars :
1. Regularly volunteer for ngo camps ( elderdly health camps etc)
2. Was part of organizing committees of college fests, department functions, functions in school
3. Was involved in dramatics and debating in school

Why mba ?

I know the technical aspects of a building, from the floor plans to the ventilation system, from the effect it can have on a person to the how livable and sustenable it can be .
I want to able to look at the same built environment from a business/financial/economic point of view also, to be able to have a more cohesive bigger picture.

Thanks !

Posted from my mobile device
G

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2019, 13:16
Hi there, and sorry for the late reply! For UCLA, the average years of work experience is closer to 5, so I recommend waiting until next year to apply. In that time, I suggested boosting your GMAT (the score is solid, but 10+ extra points could be beneficial given how competitive the process is for Indian applicants), continuing to seek higher responsibilities at work, and (if possible) expand your volunteer experience to a leadership capacity. Also, I would do some reflection on your short and long-term goals, since the programs will want to understand both and your motivations behind them. Hope that helps a bit! :)

kuks94 wrote:
Hi, please evaluate my profile.

Female, 25 years old, India

Secondary education : 9.4 gpa
Senior Secondary : 81.9%

Graduation :
Bachelors of Architecture
(5 years course including 6 months internship)

College : NIT

CGPA : 7.67

GMAT : 710 (Q49, V 36)

Work Experience : 25 months at Larsen and Toubro
(as on august 2019)
Role : Senior architect

Have taken up more responsibility than is usually awarded at my cadre. Have handled one project in last year and am handling another project on my own as of now.(project values upwards of 100 crores)

Co Curriculars :
1. Regularly volunteer for ngo camps ( elderdly health camps etc)
2. Was part of organizing committees of college fests, department functions, functions in school
3. Was involved in dramatics and debating in school

Why mba ?

I know the technical aspects of a building, from the floor plans to the ventilation system, from the effect it can have on a person to the how livable and sustenable it can be .
I want to able to look at the same built environment from a business/financial/economic point of view also, to be able to have a more cohesive bigger picture.

Thanks !

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2019, 10:59
mbaMissionNishaT wrote:
Hi, and thanks for writing! Given the competitiveness of the process for Indian applicants, it'll be important to score a 730+ on the GMAT. Aside from that, you have a well-rounded profile, so if you're able to make a strong case for why Anderson is a good fit for you, and explain what drives your career goals, you would be in contention. Hope that helps a bit!

jayantk94 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Community and others :

Anything else?

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for your suggestions, I retook my GMAT and scored 740 this time around. Is scholarship a possibility considering I have missed out on applying in the Round 1.
Also, any specific directives you would like to share from your end?

Regards,
Jayant
SVP
SVP
D

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2019, 11:35
jayantk94 wrote:
mbaMissionNishaT wrote:

jayantk94 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for your suggestions, I retook my GMAT and scored 740 this time around. Is scholarship a possibility considering I have missed out on applying in the Round 1.

Regards,
Jayant

R1 deadline is Oct 2. You can still apply. Taking a consultant's help can help you submit a good application, despite the time-crunch.

Ask us for ASSESSING YOUR MBA CHANCES

Totally Invested In Your Success. Therefore, unlimited essay guidance and unlimited communication with you.
G

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2019, 16:35
Congrats on your improved GMAT score!!

Scholarships are extremely competitive (especially for Indian applicants) but you definitely have a better shot of admissions now. Not sure what you mean by directives, but feel free to ask any specific questions.

jayantk94 wrote:
mbaMissionNishaT wrote:

jayantk94 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Community and others :

Anything else?

Hi Nisha,

Regards,
Jayant

GMAT Club Bot
Re: UCLA Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here   [#permalink] 24 Sep 2019, 16:35

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 98 posts ] 

UCLA Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mpriestly