GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 06:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Sia Admissions Representative
S
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Re: KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2018, 13:20
Hi mjnc1993,

Thank you for your post, and for sharing your profile. You mention in your post that you are 35 years old, but only have 3 years of experience. Is there a typo somewhere there? If not, what else have you been doing since undergraduate degree?

You describe having good academics and professional track record. You also seem to have a clear idea about the reasons for an MBA, an important component of the MBA process. Depending on your target application date, I would consider retaking the GMAT if you are able to increase your score. The median GMAT score for the Kellogg accelerated, 1-year program, is 700.

This is an intensive program, and what you also want to keep in mind is the structure of the 1Y experience. That is, you will have to go in with an idea of what you want to focus on while you are there. Having this clear idea laid out is part of the admissions process, so be sure to spend some time developing.

I am happy to continue the conversation. If interested, please click here to coordinate a free consultation.

Good luck!

mjnc1993 wrote:
Hello, please give me some advise based on the following:

35 year old guy from the Dominican Republic

Interested in the 1Y Program

GMAT: 680

Undergrad: BBA with a double major in finance and international business from Florida International University. GPA: 3.9 with honors

Experience: 3 years at a medium sized local (DR) brokerage firm, started out as a risk and treasury analyst, was promoted to Jr trader within a yer, the following was promoted to trader, and last month i was promoted to Sr trader. Have experienced exponential growth within the last few years, and i now manage a team of 4 people and im in charge of managing 40% of the EM portfolio.

Volunteering: volunteer for more than 6 years at a local charity that works at constructing houses for underprivileged families.

Post MBA goals: I am very focused on staying on my current field, but given how quickly i have grown in the past few years, i feel like a need the MBA to move to next managerial step, and acquire the skills necessary to continue growing within my field.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a free consultation

Intern
Intern
B
Re: KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2018, 13:29
Thank you SiaAdmissions for your response, it was indeed a typo, I'm 25. I will be taking the GMAT next week and applying in R1. While at kellogg i would like to focus on improving my managerial skills and my negotiating skills.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Kellogg '21
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 4
KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2018, 06:50
Hello,

Do I stand a realistic chance of getting in? My profile:

1.) Indian Female, 24, Muslim
2.) GMAT: 730 (q50, v39, IR-3( I know it's bad!), AWA-6.0)
3.) Undergrad: Engineering , GPA: 4.0 (according to MBA.com conversion table)
4.) Currently working at Dell Technologies, 2 years of work experience after graduating. (Will be 3 yrs before joining the school)

International work experience: YES (was one of the select few to attend the Dell Annual IT Summit at Austin and learnt a lot from the experience)

I joined my team as a software analyst but my manager seeing good management and communication skills in me, encouraged me to take up project management and thus I became a project coordinator for my team within 6 months of joining the company. I worked with my team to do anything possible to help them perform at their highest level. This involves removing any impediments to progress, communicating with other teams for requirements, etc. So, you might say I have managing experience as well. I was a Scrum Master for my team and I have a certification of Certified Scrum Master as well.

5.) Extra-curricular: Vocalist in college band and still sing sometimes at clubs,worked with NGOs to help educate poor muslim girls, blogging, modelling, travelling

I was also the networking lead in the IT Development Program in Dell. I have organised numerous events and led all the members(in numbers of 50-60) of the ITDP program on various occasions.

Post MBA goals: Product Marketing Manager in a company I believe in.
Long term goals: Chief Marketing officer , again in a company I believe in.

Please give an honest feedback if I have a shot at getting in. And if not, which schools do you suggest me to apply to?

Thanks a bunch!!
Tasneem
S

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2018, 09:32
Happy to help. Good luck on your GMAT. Let me know how it goes!

mjnc1993 wrote:
Thank you SiaAdmissions for your response, it was indeed a typo, I'm 25. I will be taking the GMAT next week and applying in R1. While at kellogg i would like to focus on improving my managerial skills and my negotiating skills.

Thank you!

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Intern
Intern
KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 18 Aug 2018, 12:15
Hello everyone, feel free to be honest!

24 y/o Indian female

GMAT: 760

Undergrad: Engineering in computer science. GPA: 8.5/10

Experience: 2 years at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Working as a technology analyst. Have experience working on financial technology.

Volunteering: 1. Two years (Not continuous) of teaching to underprivileged students. 2. Part of an initiative at work to build software for NGOs pro-bono.

Other: I have some international exposure. I spent my final semester interning for CERN, Geneva where I worked on a project with people based out of more than 11 countries.

Extra-Curricular: Member of toastmasters club, Writer (Blogger)

Originally posted by Vdt on 16 Aug 2018, 21:52.
Last edited by Vdt on 18 Aug 2018, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2018, 00:07
Hi consultants!

It would be really helpful if you could evaluate my profile.

Age/ Gender/ Nationality: 26/ Male/ Indian

Education: BE Mech with a cgpa of 7.7/10 (non-IIT NIT). recently completed a 30 hr certificate course in finance.

Work Experience: 4.5 years as a mechanical engineer in a private engineering services company. was involved in R&d under a retired IIT prof. Lead a team of 4 individuals, all of them elder to me.

Extra curriculars: Was active in plays during college. Also some sporadic volunteer activities that involved creating environmental awareness to kids in schools through plays, organising cultural events for kids from orphanages throughout the city etc. captain of a local futsal team.

GMAT: 720

Post MBA: Consulting/ Corporate Finance

Main reason for an MBA is to switch career to finance. Short term goal is I would like to get a job as financial analyst at the Big 4s, preferably in the valuation depts. continuing and growing up the corporate ladder would be my long term goal.
S

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2018, 08:55
Hi Vdt,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. Congratulations on a 760 GMAT score! From a macro view, you have a competitive profile for Kellogg, and what seems to be a fascinating background. I would like to learn more about your role at J.P. Morgan, especially your leadership exposure.
Additionally, you haven't mentioned why you require an MBA. What are your professional aspirations? Why do you need an MBA? And why Kellogg (besides ranking)? Answers to these questions should be at the forefront of your story, especially in answering essay question #2.

I am happy to continue the conversation live (phone) with a 30-minute free consultation. If interested, click here to coordinate.

Good luck!

Vdt wrote:
Hello everyone, feel free to be honest!

24 y/o Indian female

GMAT: 760

Undergrad: Engineering in computer science from Vellore Institute of Technology. GPA: 8.5/10

Experience: 2 years at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Working as a technology analyst. Have experience working on financial technology.

Volunteering: 1. Two years (Not continuous) of teaching to underprivileged students. 2. Part of an initiative at work to build software for NGOs pro-bono.

Other: I have some international exposure. I spent my final semester interning for CERN, Geneva where I worked on a project with people based out of more than 11 countries.

Extra-Curricular: Member of toastmasters club, Writer (Blogger)

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

S

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2018, 09:21
Hi MikeHelios,

Thank you for your post. Overall you have a good profile. You also have good academics, and I like that you enrolled in a course in Finance. The Financial sector, however, is a challenging sector to penetrate. Getting an MBA from Kellogg would, of course, improves your chances tremendously. That said, you have to show Kellogg that you can make the transition and that you can succeed in their rigorous program. Being that you belong to an overrepresented body of international applicants, I recommend you retake the GMAT if you can increase your score by 20-30 points. Your competition (other Indian candidates with similar background like yours) will come in with a 750+ GMAT score. How will you differentiate?

Additionally, you should take the time between now and application deadline to flesh out your profile. By example, demonstrate to Kellogg that you can handle the rigor and that you share similar values. You also want to have a clarity of goals, a reason for requiring an MBA, and a reason for needing that MBA to come from Kellogg specifically (aside from ranking).

I am happy to continue the conversation live (phone call) with a 30-minute free consultation. If interested, click here to coordinate.

Good luck!

MikeHelios wrote:
Hi consultants!

Education: BE Mech with a cgpa of 7.7/10 (non-IIT NIT). recently completed a 30 hr certificate course in finance.

Work Experience: 4.5 years as a mechanical engineer in a private engineering services company. was involved in R&d under a retired IIT prof. Lead a team of 4 individuals, all of them elder to me.

Extra curriculars: Was active in plays during college. Also some sporadic volunteer activities that involved creating environmental awareness to kids in schools through plays, organising cultural events for kids from orphanages throughout the city etc. captain of a local futsal team.

Main reason for an MBA is to switch career to finance. Short term goal is I would like to get a job as financial analyst at the Big 4s, preferably in the valuation depts. continuing and growing up the corporate ladder would be my long term goal.

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Intern
Intern
Schools: Kellogg MMM '21
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.76

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2018, 18:21
Hello everyone, pls have a look at my profile and feel free to comments

Target program: Kellogg MMM
25 years old/Male/Thai

GMAT: 720 (Q49/V38) Toefl: 109

Undergrad: IT engineering school (Top school in Thailand) GPA: 3.76/4 (100% scholarship for 3 years) - Exchanged program in Sydney

WE: 4 years in Management consulting in PwC (involved in Technology consulting for 30% of total time)
(2 promotions Associate -(1.8years)-> Senior Associate --(2 years)-> Manager (Fast track promotion)
International WE: Seconded to work in regional project for few months

Post mba goal: Career switch to tech product management -> long term focus on sustainability tech product.

Extracurricular: Actively involved in volunteer activities for underprivileged kids, and environment

Thank you so much guys :)
Current Student
S
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 550 Q37 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 3: 650 Q44 V35
GMAT 4: 680 Q49 V32
GMAT 5: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.33
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Aug 2018, 00:11
Fellow Thai current student here. You have a good shot as long as your story is compelling. Your stats and work experience is of a typical Thai that gets admitted. The harder part would be to actually sell the fact that a consultant can do product management... I don't see a lot of that happening unless they have prior experience or a unique background. That's just my $0.02. You're good in saying if you want to work in the states because MMM is STEM certified and allows 3 years of OPT. Hope to see you at the Thai Kellogg event this year!

suphawit1 wrote:
Hello everyone, pls have a look at my profile and feel free to comments

Target program: Kellogg MMM
25 years old/Male/Thai

GMAT: 720 (Q49/V38) Toefl: 109

Undergrad: IT engineering school (Top school in Thailand) GPA: 3.76/4 (100% scholarship for 3 years) - Exchanged program in Sydney

WE: 4 years in Management consulting in PwC (involved in Technology consulting for 30% of total time)
(2 promotions Associate -(1.8years)-> Senior Associate --(2 years)-> Manager (Fast track promotion)
International WE: Seconded to work in regional project for few months

Post mba goal: Career switch to tech product management -> long term focus on sustainability tech product.

Extracurricular: Actively involved in volunteer activities for underprivileged kids, and environment

Thank you so much guys :)

Posted from my mobile device

My GMAT Journey From 550 - 740

My application debrief to Kellogg '19

My MBA Blog

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2018, 17:40
Applying for Fall 2019
Ethnicity: Pakistani (US born and raised)
UG School: Top 20 Public University, Majored in Political Science w/ Minor in Applied Statistics 3.75 GPA
GRE: 167 Quant, 160 Verbal, 5.5 AWA
Work Exp:
-Interned in Parliament
-3 Yrs at Corporate Retailer working as a Planning Analyst managing $400M P&L in Consumer Electronics (2 years) and a Negotiations Consultant/Project Manager driving over $100M in cost savings for organization through vendor category negotiations, contract support, etc. across Beauty and Home divisions
Extracurricular: Volunteer at non-profit, mentor (3 mentees) for D&I organization, and involved in local elections
Educational Goal: Dual MBA/MPP
Career Aspirations:
Social Impact - specifically working for a government agency like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or SEC OR Non-profit

Biggest concern: Something else I'd like to explore is marketing for Multicultural brands, and I think that's a much cleaner story for me given my background in retail and specifically working with a lot of big beauty vendors, but I don't know if it's worth it to compromise total authenticity as social impact is my passion.

Thoughts?
S

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2018, 09:33
Hi zamin1234,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. I think you have a compelling profile. Gaining an MBA (MBA/MPP) from a top institution is not only a privilege but also an opportunity for you to follow your dreams. If your goal is Social Impact, then I would encourage you to pursue that goal in this next chapter. This is your chance for you to make that switch, and you might not get another one.

That said, I would look at a number of dual degree programs that are strong in social impact. Look if they are coordinate or non-coordinated- coordinated being that you apply to that specific dual degree program and non-coordinated being that you apply to both schools, and are accepted by both schools separately. You should look at Yale and Stanford as they have great programs in this area.

I would also encourage you to retake the GRE to bring your verbal up by at least 6 points so your profile is competitive.

Happy to continue this conversation live (via phone). If interested, click here to coordinate a free 30-minute consultation.

Good luck!

zamin1234 wrote:
Applying for Fall 2019
Ethnicity: Pakistani (US born and raised)
UG School: Top 20 Public University, Majored in Political Science w/ Minor in Applied Statistics 3.75 GPA
GRE: 167 Quant, 160 Verbal, 5.5 AWA
Work Exp:
-Interned in Parliament
-3 Yrs at Corporate Retailer working as a Planning Analyst managing $400M P&L in Consumer Electronics (2 years) and a Negotiations Consultant/Project Manager driving over $100M in cost savings for organization through vendor category negotiations, contract support, etc. across Beauty and Home divisions
Extracurricular: Volunteer at non-profit, mentor (3 mentees) for D&I organization, and involved in local elections
Educational Goal: Dual MBA/MPP
Career Aspirations:
Social Impact - specifically working for a government agency like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or SEC OR Non-profit

Biggest concern: Something else I'd like to explore is marketing for Multicultural brands, and I think that's a much cleaner story for me given my background in retail and specifically working with a lot of big beauty vendors, but I don't know if it's worth it to compromise total authenticity as social impact is my passion.

Thoughts?

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 01:14
Thanks a lot for the insight SiaAdmissions
I will be calling you soon

SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi MikeHelios,

Thank you for your post. Overall you have a good profile. You also have good academics, and I like that you enrolled in a course in Finance. The Financial sector, however, is a challenging sector to penetrate. Getting an MBA from Kellogg would, of course, improves your chances tremendously. That said, you have to show Kellogg that you can make the transition and that you can succeed in their rigorous program. Being that you belong to an overrepresented body of international applicants, I recommend you retake the GMAT if you can increase your score by 20-30 points. Your competition (other Indian candidates with similar background like yours) will come in with a 750+ GMAT score. How will you differentiate?

Additionally, you should take the time between now and application deadline to flesh out your profile. By example, demonstrate to Kellogg that you can handle the rigor and that you share similar values. You also want to have a clarity of goals, a reason for requiring an MBA, and a reason for needing that MBA to come from Kellogg specifically (aside from ranking).

I am happy to continue the conversation live (phone call) with a 30-minute free consultation. If interested, click here to coordinate.

Good luck!

MikeHelios wrote:
Hi consultants!

S

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 15:25
We look forward to hearing from you, and happy to help, MikeHelios.

MikeHelios wrote:
Thanks a lot for the insight SiaAdmissions
I will be calling you soon

SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi MikeHelios,

Good luck!

MikeHelios wrote:
Hi consultants!

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Sep 2018, 19:51
Hi all,

I am looking to apply to full time MBA at Kellogg (either one or two years), and would love to get feedback on what my chances are.

Undergrad: Chemical Engineering from US Top 3 Eng undergrad, with concentration in Business Management
Post-undergrad: Graduate Certificate in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford
GPA: 3.32 (undergrad UC Berkeley), 3.93 (grad certificate from Stanford)
Work: 3 years work experience in a Leadership Development Program at Danaher Corporation (Biotech/Life Science Industry). Danaher also recruits MBA for MBA rotation program at Kellogg and other top MBA schools. Company is well-known for M&A and turnaround management. I did a commercial rotation, acquisition integration rotation, and new products (project management) rotation.
Extracurricular: Member of Global Shapers (Initiative from World Econ Forum) post-undergrad, VP at student-led consulting club in undergrad, and leadership position at other clubs in undergrad.
GMAT: 740 (Q49/V41), 97%percentile overall.

What are my chances to get into Kellogg full time MBA or other top MBA programs? Should I re-take GMAT? How should I focus on improving my profile?

Thanks in advance!
S

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2018, 08:26
Hi tcay,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. If you intend to apply to Kellogg and other top programs in one to two years time, I would use the time to retake the GMAT and improve your profile. While your overall GMAT is great, your Quant and verbal scores could be improved. As to the development of your profile, keep in mind that Kellogg is keen on bringing together a class of global-minded leaders. Are there opportunities for you to gain such experience?

I would like to get a better understanding of your background and am happy to schedule a 30-minute free consultation. If interested, please click here to reach out and coordinate a call.

Good luck!

tcay wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking to apply to full time MBA at Kellogg (either one or two years), and would love to get feedback on what my chances are.

Undergrad: Chemical Engineering from US Top 3 Eng undergrad, with concentration in Business Management
Post-undergrad: Graduate Certificate in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford
GPA: 3.32 (undergrad UC Berkeley), 3.93 (grad certificate from Stanford)
Work: 3 years work experience in a Leadership Development Program at Danaher Corporation (Biotech/Life Science Industry). Danaher also recruits MBA for MBA rotation program at Kellogg and other top MBA schools. Company is well-known for M&A and turnaround management. I did a commercial rotation, acquisition integration rotation, and new products (project management) rotation.
Extracurricular: Member of Global Shapers (Initiative from World Econ Forum) post-undergrad, VP at student-led consulting club in undergrad, and leadership position at other clubs in undergrad.
GMAT: 740 (Q49/V41), 97%percentile overall.

What are my chances to get into Kellogg full time MBA or other top MBA programs? Should I re-take GMAT? How should I focus on improving my profile?

Thanks in advance!

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2018, 22:15
Please evaluate my Profile and let me know what score should i use to fill the IIM Indore form

Age/gender - 32/male
1)7.5 + years experience in It Industry as Senior Developer. (IBM 3.5 years , Infosys 3 years , Tech M - 1.5 yrs)
2)610 GMAT score (28 Verbal,45 Quant)
3)10th - 84.6% marks
4)12th - 61.67% marks
5)BTech - IT - 81.1 % marks
6)CEO/Director of Zionix solutions Pvt ltd - a software servcies & Product company.
7)CEO/Director of Swachh Wash LLP - a Company for Industrial Laundry Business.
8)Extra - curricular - 3 years has been working for NGO involved in agriculture, awareness for right to education for girl child, awareness for equal pay and status for women.

Please also let me know how much minimum GMAT score i require with my Profile to get a call

Thanks
Gaurav
Intern
Intern
B
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2018, 08:31
Hello,

Please review my profile for Kellogg 1-Y program:

Background: Indian, Male, 30 yr old
Current Industry: Tobacco Products
GMAT: 750 (49Q/44V, IR 6 AWA 5)
GPA: 3.7 (9.15/10)
Degree: B.Pharm from BITS Pilani (Department Rank 1) (Top 6 Eng. Institutes in India)
International Experience: 0 Years
Experience: Total 5 Years, Interned in Goldman Sachs & ITC; Worked in ITC (largest Indian conglomerate), Procter and Gamble and now Philip Morris- Marlboro looking after East India (10 states) for the company.
Extracurricular:College clubs, photography enthusiast - have won a few regional competitions here, Mentor to students appearing for competitive exams- a few of them got into the best institutes in India, No leadership role, however.
Post MBA goals : Change to healthcare industry
Recommendation : Decent recommendaton - from business head of real estate company(ex-manager) and current manager
Director
Director
G
Affiliations: one MBA coach
Schools: HBS, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Rotman, IIMA , IIM, EDHEC
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2018, 02:18
Hello bhanu88

While the outline of your profile is good- GMAT, different industry from most Indian applicants, I would recommend you look the the following-
1. Kellogg 1 year demands a prior business background and you should check your eligibility with the school first
2. You wish to move into the healthcare industry, but what role/function? How does it tie in with your past? Why is an MBA needed? Not sure what the narrative here is, you will need a strong and a more detailed one.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

bhanu88 wrote:
Hello,

Degree: B.Pharm from BITS Pilani (Department Rank 1) (Top 6 Eng. Institutes in India)
Experience: Total 5 Years, Interned in Goldman Sachs & ITC; Worked in ITC (largest Indian conglomerate), Procter and Gamble and now Philip Morris- Marlboro looking after East India (10 states) for the company.
Extracurricular:College clubs, photography enthusiast - have won a few regional competitions here, Mentor to students appearing for competitive exams- a few of them got into the best institutes in India, No leadership role, however.
Recommendation : Decent recommendaton - from business head of real estate company(ex-manager) and current manager

Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com
info (at) MBAkarma (dot) com

MBA Decoder Admissions Consultant
P

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2018, 07:51
bhanu88 wrote:
Hello,

Hi Bhanu,

Just wondering why your work experience is only 5 years if you are 30 years old? Most Indians start working earlier. HAve you also done Masters?
Your GMAT score is very competitive. You have worked with some big name companies, which would be beneficial in the application. More important though, would be your achievements and the impact you have created through your work.

We'd need to understand how you arrived at your goals before we comment on them. Moreover, the health care industry is vaaast. You will have to be very specific about where, which companies, what kind of role, and ofcourse how it connects with both your past experience as well as future aspirations.

Recommendations- I don't see any description of a real estate company in your career summary, so I am wondering how old is that experience and whether it will add value to get a recommendation from here.

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
Call me on my cellphone: +91 9901566772
Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

We are accepting applicants for mid-October/November deadlines

SERVICES| PROFILE DISCUSSION | BLOG

GMAT Club Bot
Re: KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here! &nbs [#permalink] 22 Sep 2018, 07:51

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16    Next  [ 302 posts ] 

KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Gnpth

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap