It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 13:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
Admission Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 156 [0], given: 52

Re: KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2017, 03:31
pg1991 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Applying to R1 as well. Currently researching for the essays.

My Profile

Nationality - Indian
2 years startup Founder and CEO of a angel funded Media Tech startup in India
2 months at a startup accelerator in San Francisco
1.5 years as Hardware engineer at Qualcomm India

Bachelors in Technology with Honors . CGPA 3.5

GMAT 780 | Yet to take TOEFL

National level table tennis player in Under 16 age group. University Table Tennis captain.

Any inputs would be welcome

Thanks,
PG

Hi PG,

Your stats look good. The combo of acad scores and GMAT rocks, and you are a clear winner in this category.
We'll need to know a lot more about the rest of your profile. The startup sounds very impressive to begin with, but how's it done in the past two years? have you hired a team? Have you grown the startup? Made clients/ reached some milestones? What are your goals after business school? what will happen to your startup once you are gone to study?

The b-schools where you apply will want a clear picture, and ofcourse they will want reasons for why you want an MBA (this is the easier bit for you). Given your career goals, you should also have a detailed understanding of the resources you can use at every business school where you are applying.

Your tennis achievement is outstanding, but its a little dated now. What else significant extra curricular or volunteering work have you done?

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask for a FREE profile evaluation HERE

Featured among the top 25 Women CEOs in India, in the CEO Magazine

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
G

Re: KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2017, 03:43
sveniga4 wrote:
Hello,

Indian male engineer here!
Under Grad- EE, Vellore institute of Technology, India.
Master's in Power and Energy Systems- Arizona State University, Tempe.
Working now for one of the largest engineering consulting companies in the US in Power and Energy sector. Clients include Duke, AEP,SCE, PG&E etc
GMAT-760.
EC- Toastmasters, Volunteer at a local organisation, ran marathons.

Let me know your suggestions!!

Hi Sveniga4,

You have great profile stats and just looking at the profiles of the posters on this thread, I am getting a feeling of the tough competition ahead.
I'd like to understand your work profile in more detail- what exactly do you do? What is your role, your function and what are your achievements at work?

Your b-school selections looks alright. I'd also add Tuck and Haas if you are aiming at business schools with stronghold in the energy sector. Texas Austin can be another addition if you wish to add a safety school to your list.

Feel free to share more details about your profile, possibly via your resume.

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask for a FREE profile evaluation HERE

Featured among the top 25 Women CEOs in India, in the CEO Magazine

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 51 [0], given: 37

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2017, 02:25
sudhirgupta93 wrote:
EduSimplified wrote:
sudhirgupta93 wrote:
Hi All,

I applied for an MBA to Kellogg School for 2017 intake in R2 last year. I was waived off the interview requirement due to non availability of interviewer in my area but then I couldn't make it to final list. Following are my profile details:-

Nationality: Indian

Educational Background: B. Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering from Indraprastha University, Delhi with CPI of 77.4 out of 100. I completed my graduation in 2014.

Work Ex: I will complete 3 years of work experience in August, 2017. I am working in a rice company Dunar Foods Limited as Manager, Operations. I started as a Graduate Engineer Trainee in technical department and paved way to my current position. I am managing all operational activities - production, quality, dispatch, maintenance, buyer visits - of our production facility and slowly moving into procurement, sales, and marketing as well. I also got a chance to go on a company tour to Paris in 2014 for SIAL food fair. I have some good achievements to my credit in my work profile.

GMAT:

1st attempt: 23rd September, 2016, 660 (Q48, V33)
2nd attempt: 23rd December, 2016, 710 (Q50, V35)

I am thinking for re appearing for GMAT again in August this year to see if I could make a jump of 30-40 points to a 740.

TOEFL iBT: 1st attempt: 17th December, 2016, 115 points.

My extracurricular activities aren't very strong. Although, I have managed events in yearly college fest during my graduation.

Do I have a chance to make it to Kellogg or an equally good institute if I re apply this year in R1?

Hi Sudhir,
I'm a little confused. Didn't you get a skype interview request before being waived off the interview ?
Since you already got an interview invite from Kellogg I think you have a decent shot of getting in once again. You will have more work ex. closer to the average of 4.5 years.
I hope you have improved on your extra curricular and community involvement since last year. If not this is a lapse on your part. Improving 20-30 points on your GMAT score will definitely improve your chances and not go counter productive. Prepare you applications well and go ahead with round 1. Adcoms like perseverance.
You must have applied to other schools too right ? I'd be happy to discuss in depth and do a ding analysis over a phone call. Hope this helps.

Best,

Hello Deep,

I didn't get a skype interview request. Following is the exact quote I got from them in the interview update mail Kellogg's admissions team sent to me:-

"Thank you for requesting an off-campus interview. We currently do not have an available interviewer in your area. Consequently, we are waiving your interview requirement so as not to delay the processing of your application. Please be assured that this waiver will in no way negatively impact your candidacy."

I myself am honestly confused whether they did or didn't shortlist me from the interview, but I didn't make it to the final list for sure.

As far as extra curricular activities and community involvement is concerned, since I am working full time in a laborious job, it is not possible for me to indulge in extra curricular activities. (I am only able to take out time to go to gym.) About community services, I am not associated with any organization or something. I try helping the needy people at personal end. So I don't have any certifications or other document testifying my services to community. So that definitely is a problem.

However, I don't mind an analysis and fresh perspective over my profile, prospective B Schools, and possible improvements in my application to secure a seat in a top ranked B School. How may I contact you?

PS- Thanks for your reply.

Hi Sudhir,

You can find my contact details on my website. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Deep A.
Chief Counselling Officer
http://www.EduSimplified.com

Expert Post
Stratus Admissions Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 88 [0], given: 37

Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2017, 11:58
mbastrategycom wrote:
PEguy01 wrote:
Hey guys - please let me know if I have a strong profile and any areas to focus on improving. Also curious if my GMAT will be an inhibitor given my background.

Demographics: Age 25, Male, American
Hi mbastrategycom, thanks for your question. You have some really good parts to your profile and then some avg parts. Nothing looks below par so that means there is nothing to keep you from getting an Admit to Kellogg but you will have to weave a compelling story to get to the finish line. The 720 is a little on the lower side but still in range and your GPA is great and your work experience is great too. So if you are in PE now, WHY do you want to go back for MBA? What do you still need? How does Kellogg help you find it? Answering these questions sincerely and specifically will be what sets you apart. This is where we at Stratus can help you do that- so I encourage you to do a free consult with us to learn more how we can help on this front. Here is the link for that: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... b-visitor/
GMAT: 720 (Q48 / V40)

Education: BS in Finance and Economics from a top 50 public university; 3.6 GPA; 3.9 Major GPA

Work Exp: 2 years in Investment Banking; 2 years in Private Equity (upon matriculation).

Extracurriculars: Volunteer as a mentor/coach for disadvantaged local community college students; In undergrad, started a for-profit student consulting organization.

Hi, you have good GMAT and GPA, sufficient work experience and advanced leadership skills, taking into account your volunteer initiatives. To make your profile stronger, you should brainstrom your achievements and post-MBA career goals. Have you shaped them up yet?

Donna | StratusMBACounselor | Stratus Admissions Counseling

Kudos [?]: 88 [0], given: 37

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 27

Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V44
GPA: 3
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2017, 12:17
Hi all,

I'll be applying this year to Kellogg and would love to get feedback on what my chances are. I currently have 6 years of experience in the Military.

Undergrad: Mechanical engineering at a top 20 Engineering Program (Duke, UPenn, Northwestern)
GPA: Low (A's in Math classes, bunch of B's in engineering classes, 2-3 C's in minor electives I didn't care about, no trend...)
Work: 6 years work experience, with a lot of leadership and international training. Let teams of 10-20 directly as an officer as well as large scale military events with hundreds of military personnel, both US and foreign. Not special forces, but have taken a few rare billets and have gotten the chance to live overseas for a few years. #1 among my peers each yearly evaluation for the past 3-4 years and previous bosses will be saying nothing but great things about me in any recommendations.
Extra Credit: 2-3 clubs in college, leadership role in one. Volunteering consistently each year since graduation with underprivileged youths, on 1 non-profit board currently.
Goal: Initially Management Consulting before transitioning to internal strategy at a F100 or strategy role at a startup
GMAT: 750 even split.

How are my prospects at Kellogg or other top 10s?

Last edited by lavon on 27 Jun 2017, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 27

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Stratus Admissions Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 88 [1], given: 37

Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2017, 12:51
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
lavon wrote:
Hi all,
Hi lavon, thanks for your question. I will respond below.
I'll be applying this year to Kellogg and would love to get feedback on what my chances are. I currently have 6 years of experience in the US Navy.

Undergrad: Mechanical engineering at a top 20 Engineering Program (Duke, UPenn, Northwestern)
GPA: 3.0 (A's in Math classes, bunch of B's in engineering classes, 2-3 C's in minor electives I didn't care about, no trend...)
Work: 6 years work experience, with a lot of leadership and international training. Let teams of 10-20 directly as an officer as well as large scale military events with hundreds of military personnel, both US and foreign. Not special forces, but have taken a few rare billets and have gotten the chance to live overseas for a few years. #1 among my peers each yearly evaluation for the past 3-4 years and previous bosses will be saying nothing but great things about me in any recommendations.
Extra Credit: 2-3 clubs in college, leadership role in one. Volunteering consistently each year since graduation with underprivileged youths, on 1 non-profit board currently.
Goal: Initially Management Consulting before transitioning to internal strategy at a F100 or strategy role at a startup
GMAT: 750 even split.

How are my prospects at Kellogg or other top 10s?

I think you could present well at Kellogg or any other top program- the key here is researching why Kellogg or whatever school you are considering is the program for you. It will help you to be specific and to do your homework. We'd love to help you do that research as that will really help you. The link for a free consult is here: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... b-visitor/

Donna | StratusMBACounselor | Stratus Admissions Counseling

Kudos [?]: 88 [1], given: 37

Expert Post
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 246 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2017, 19:35
lavon thanks for sharing your profile. You have an interesting background that will play well at Kellogg in particular but also some of the other top 10 program. You have a low GPA but a great GMAT. You have strong leadership skills from your work experience and top MBAs love that military background. Also, MBA programs remain still really struggle with US diversity so as an underrepresented minority you can bring a lot to the table. So focus on putting together a complete application that highlights your unique qualities and why Kellogg is a good fit for your development goals you should be in good shape

Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2017, 09:30
-Deleting because I updated this post later on -

Last edited by cubsfan10 on 15 Oct 2017, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Expert Post
G

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2017, 14:17
Hey cubsfan10 really nice background that aligns well with your career goals and the strengths of the Kellogg MBA. Strong undergrad performance that puts you right at the school avg. Good track record of performance in your work experience with clear examples of leadership/teamwork. Can't quite tell on the ECs, it feels like you have good experience here focus on your impact and leadership experience in this area, that will be the most important thing. Your GMAT is def too low for Kellogg, especially for a SE Asian, you will want to land in the 720+ range to confidently apply. If you can do that you should be in good shape

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2017, 03:17
Hello everyone,

I am considering apply to a B-school in US/France and would love to have several feedback from you.

My background:
-Age 25/Male Chinese living in France for 7 years
-French Top 10 Engineering school: GPA 3.2/4 (12.45/20, it's difficult to convert a french GPA, still don't know how to do that)
-Work in a boutique consulting firm in Technology Consulting/Market research analytics for 2.5 years, mainly in semiconductor/electronic industry, just get the promotion from junior analyst to analyst and I am helping another colleague creat a new business unit in the company
-GMAT: 760 (Q51 V41 IR8 AWA 3)
-TOEFL: will be done in July/August

I'm looking for opportunities in top consulting companies in China(after mba) and in the future maybe try Chinese semiconductor company for strategic planning/product marketing (~5 yrs later). After talking with different people I'm now targeting Kellogg and INSEAD as top two choices but don't know if I could be qualified for that...
Major concerns: short work time and small company, low GPA
Any advice or comment would be welcome

Best regards,

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

BSchool Forum Moderator
S

Kudos [?]: 62 [0], given: 35

Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 2.6
WE: Operations (Hospitality and Tourism)

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2017, 19:19
EduSimplified wrote:
sudhirgupta93 wrote:
EduSimplified wrote:

Hi Sudhir,
I'm a little confused. Didn't you get a skype interview request before being waived off the interview ?
Since you already got an interview invite from Kellogg I think you have a decent shot of getting in once again. You will have more work ex. closer to the average of 4.5 years.
I hope you have improved on your extra curricular and community involvement since last year. If not this is a lapse on your part. Improving 20-30 points on your GMAT score will definitely improve your chances and not go counter productive. Prepare you applications well and go ahead with round 1. Adcoms like perseverance.
You must have applied to other schools too right ? I'd be happy to discuss in depth and do a ding analysis over a phone call. Hope this helps.

Best,

Hello Deep,

I didn't get a skype interview request. Following is the exact quote I got from them in the interview update mail Kellogg's admissions team sent to me:-

"Thank you for requesting an off-campus interview. We currently do not have an available interviewer in your area. Consequently, we are waiving your interview requirement so as not to delay the processing of your application. Please be assured that this waiver will in no way negatively impact your candidacy."

I myself am honestly confused whether they did or didn't shortlist me from the interview, but I didn't make it to the final list for sure.

As far as extra curricular activities and community involvement is concerned, since I am working full time in a laborious job, it is not possible for me to indulge in extra curricular activities. (I am only able to take out time to go to gym.) About community services, I am not associated with any organization or something. I try helping the needy people at personal end. So I don't have any certifications or other document testifying my services to community. So that definitely is a problem.

However, I don't mind an analysis and fresh perspective over my profile, prospective B Schools, and possible improvements in my application to secure a seat in a top ranked B School. How may I contact you?

PS- Thanks for your reply.

Hi Sudhir,

You can find my contact details on my website. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

I thought Kellogg interviewed all of their applicants so getting an interview invite is not indicative of interest?

Kudos [?]: 62 [0], given: 35

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Profile Evaluation [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jul 2017, 08:48
Hi my name is Abhishek Srivastava from India

GMAT : 760 (Q-50 V-44)
Industry : Pharmaceutical Consulting
Work Experience : 72 (months)
Under grad : Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (B.Tech - Information technology)
Under grad GPA : 2.4

I have been working for a market research startup which provides data to pharmaceutical companies so that they could help devise strategies related to new brand production, market capture etc. My post is of a regional manager and I been heading a team of 10 people now. earlier the time size was 2. No promotions because hierarchical structure is very less ( only 2 managers above and then the ceo of company). Yet I have handled major projects for company like glenmark pilot, zydus optistox etc. Glenmark was ready to roll out pan india only when they saw success in uttar pradesh and I was the given the role of leading that projects bringing in revenue of Rs 1.5 crore.

Extracurricular : Film making group in hometown, assistant director for the same. directed movies majorly on women issue and farmer labour.

I want to specialise in operations consulting.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Jul 2017, 08:51

Under grad : Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (B.Tech - Information technology)

I have been working for a market research startup which provides data to pharmaceutical companies so that they could help devise strategies related to new brand production, market capture etc. My post is of a regional manager and I been heading a team of 10 people now. earlier the time size was 2. No promotions because hierarchical structure is very less ( only 2 managers above and then the ceo of company). Yet I have handled major projects for company like glenmark pilot, zydus optistox etc. Glenmark was ready to roll out pan india only when they saw success in uttar pradesh and I was the given the role of leading that projects bringing in revenue of Rs 1.5 crore.

Extracurricular : Film making group in hometown, assistant director for the same. directed movies majorly on women issue and farmer labour.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Technology, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 17 Jul 2017, 20:17
Would love some evaluation for my application for Kellogg! Thanks in advance! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Background and nationality:
Asian American

Undergrad Information:
Cornell University, 3.46 GPA in Economics

GMAT:
750 50Q|41V

Work experience and leadership:
60 months at matriculation.
3 years at a major HR consulting firm out of college with 2 promotions.
Currently at a major health insurer as an internal consultant in a business development role.

Community and others:
1) Associate board and tutor for an educational profit for 3 years.
2) VP of economics club and on executive board for a cultural club during college

Post MBA goals:
Pivot into strategy and management at a F500 technology firm

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 18 Jul 2017, 00:53
vishugogo wrote:

Hi Abhishek,

I think you have a good profile and you exceed Kellogg averages on all aspects of a typical candidate. Be it your work ex, GMAT score, extra curricular, etc. While a promotion is a clear indication of career progression there are other methods such as salary hike, increase in scope of work, increase in responsibilities to portray the same. I think with your 6 years of work ex you will have ample instances about leadership and team work.

Do your research and start preparing your applications. Write a stellar application and hopefully you'll get in. Let me know if you need any help along the way. Good Luck !

Best,

Deep A.
Chief Counselling Officer
http://www.EduSimplified.com

Expert Post
G

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2017, 19:08
Thanks for sharing your profile Abhishek you have an interesting profile. You have an elite GMAT score but a very low GPA so these things slightly counteract each other but still that GPA will come across as a red flag, so hopefully you have some clear rationale for this performance.

Kellogg will be very much focused on your story so make sure you are highlighting the impact you made at your organization and the interpersonal skills you have developed in your personal and professional career

Veritas Prep Reviews

Expert Post
G

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2017, 19:12
Thanks for sharing your profile DynastyXG you have a fantastic profile which kellogg will really like. Both your GMAT and GPA are a fit for Kellogg. Also, your strong work experience and track record of career progression will look good and highlight your potential to succeed at Kellogg and in your post-grad role in strategy and mgmt. Put together a good application and you should be in good shape at Kellogg

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern
S

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 16

GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V42
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.73
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2017, 07:05
Hi, I am an Asian American US citizen.

GMAT : 730 (Q-50 V-39)
Work Experience: Forensic Consulting at PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Under grad : A private school around #20 overall in US per USNews (Emory, Wake Forest, Notre Dame). I majored in business from a top 10 UG Business school in US
Under grad GPA : 3.6
Future Goal: I would like to transition from PwC into one of McKinsey, Bain or BCG. I majored in business and I am currently in consulting. However, my field is narrow and I'm afraid of "getting stuck" in my field. My work is also mostly reactive and deal with smaller (non C suite level) issues. I want to transition into more strategy consulting with broader focus.
Extracurriculars: I spend time volunteering at AVLF, a non-profit that provides free services for low-income residents who need legal advice. I am also VP of alumni relations for my fraternity in college. I usually wouldn't bring this up but I helped charter the first Asian American fraternity at my college, an event that I think could help me stand out. I was also involved in many diversity initiatives in college, including as a dancer on a step dance team called the Brotherhood of Afrocentric Men (BAM) and as a multicultural outreach mentor.

The way I think of it is that my profile is silver, not gold. I'm afraid that as an Asian American male in consulting, my statistics need to be higher than that of the average because of the many applicants with similar background. I would love some professional thoughts on my application to Kellogg and Top 10 schools.

I have another question regarding my GMAT score. I understand it's been increasing consistently. I'm pretty confident I can get a 740 or 750 but I'm not sure if it's worth it. How much would an increase of 10 or 20 points help in my case?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 16

Expert Post
G

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2017, 18:42
jwang516 thanks for sharing your profile. You have a very good profile here and as you stated are a fit on paper for Kellogg. You are coming from a challenging demo so your scores won't automatically shoot you to the top of ad comm's admit list. However, you are certainly on the right path, with your ECs. The most important thing for a profile like yours is finding non data point ways to stand out. You should focus on highlighting the unique elements like some of the ones you did above that help you stand out. They are more unique than you think. Focus on your authenticity and introduce the school to the person you are behind the career, GMAT, and GPA.

Now with regards to the GMAT, it depends on how much effort you think those extra 20 points will extract from you. If not too much hard go for it. But I would rather you hit R1 with your 730 then delay till R2 so it is July so decide if you think you can score that 750 in the roughly two months till Kellogg R1 deadline. Good Luck!

Veritas Prep Reviews

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Experts' Global Representative
B

Kudos [?]: 12 [1], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2017, 23:15
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
vishugogo wrote:

Hi vishugogo

Thanks for sharing your profile details :)

It almost goes without saying that you have a very good GMAT score, a unique set of extra-curricular activities, and some strong work experience (albeit without promotions on paper). The coming together of these attributes gives you a very strong chance at cracking Kellogg.

At this point, we recommend that you focus on creating an application that adequately represents your strengths, achievements, and skills, as well as comprises a well-knit set of short-term and long-term career goals.

We are confident that a well-drafted application, coupled with your credentials will take you towards your dream school! ☺

Should you feel the need for a detailed conversation, please feel free to approach us for a free profile evaluation. ☺

All the best!

Akanksha Baldawa
Experts' Global
Students from 20+ nationalities
Every 10th Indian in US top 50 is our student!
$ 2Mn+ Scholarship Each Year Since 2010!
GMAT Prep | GMAT Practice Tests
MBA Admissions Consulting | MBA Interview Preparation

Kudos [?]: 12 [1], given: 0

Re: KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!   [#permalink] 20 Jul 2017, 23:15

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 169 posts ] 

KELLOGG PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Requests Here!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: Gnpth

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap