GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Jun 2019, 19:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

please rate my essay

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
please rate my essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2018, 16:29
Pets should be treated like family members.

I agree that pets should be treated as family member. There are several reasons how it can be illustrated by giving various examples.
First pets are like new born baby at home. When a new baby is born we welcome the baby and take care of the baby. The same goes with the pet. When a new pet is bought home say for example a dog they are given a name which is easy for the dog to remember and also for a 2 year old kids to pronounce it. When there a new pet at home we take them around the house and also he come to know who actually the family members in the house.
Secondly the pets are given food and we play a lot of games with. We do cuddle the pet just like we cuddle a baby in the house. The pet is given a new name at home and also provided with food and shelter. Whenever the pet is sick we take them to doctor as we go when we are sick. They are given proper vaccination. Vaccination is provided because incase by any chance if we are bitten we are not harmed much because the pet is vaccinated.
Lastly the pet is always well trained because he needs to be alert with the surrounding around it. For example recently in the news it was shown how a baby was getting drowned in a pool. While the mother of the baby was busy with household chores. The dog barked and ran to the mother to try to tell her that something was wrong. When she came out she was able to see the incident that happened with the baby. Because of the dog who was a savior to the family helped the baby to get drowned in the pool. The dogs are trained not only trained to save a family member but also the dogs have a strong sense of smell about a stranger. They can easily diffrentiate between other member of a family and a stranger who has entered there house.
Therefore pets are a blessing just like a new born kid in the family and for sure they should be treated as family member of the house. They should be given the same respect as we give to the members in the family.
Intern
Intern
Re: please rate my essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2018, 23:02
No offences, but it looks like a school essay
GMAT Club Bot
Re: please rate my essay   [#permalink] 17 Dec 2018, 23:02

please rate my essay

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass