GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 05 Jul 2020, 22:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Poll: IESE VS USC

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Poll: IESE VS USC  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2014, 17:19
Hi
I have admitted to both IESE and USC Marshall MBA!!!
I am a us permanent resident but my passport is issued by Iran ( you can only trip to 14 countries without a visa)....I have never worked neither in US nor Europe....But we have a family company in the field of steel making in Iran.......I am a Chemical Engineer and worked as an engineer, But I want to change my career....My post MBA Career would be in Operation or finance or general management.......It is not important for me to work in US or Europe after graduation, but the point is I am not sure about getting a job in that area with my damn passport.......
As they both are located in great cities, the most important thing for me is about employment after MBA.....
SO Can U PLZ help me????
GMAT Club Bot
Poll: IESE VS USC   [#permalink] 01 Apr 2014, 17:19

Poll: IESE VS USC

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: FinanceMan, Regenerate