Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 00:32 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [4]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.42
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016 [#permalink]
does anyone know are there applicants/admitted from Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, and Montenegro?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: International Business
GRE 1: Q167 V162
GPA: 3.34
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Anyone be so kind to reveal when the R2 first deposit deadline is?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
wonhok wrote:
Anyone be so kind to reveal when the R2 first deposit deadline is?

Deposit deadline for R2 admits is the 20th February, hope that helps mate
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
In!! Now Tuck or INSEAD?
nice! no yale?
EmaSira wrote:
In!! Now Tuck or INSEAD?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, International Business
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
Congrats R2 admits!! can you guys pls share your profile
Intern
Intern
Send PM
angelfire213 wrote:
nice! no yale?
EmaSira wrote:
In!! Now Tuck or INSEAD?

Already struggled to decide between Tuck and Yale.

SOM is a great and rising school, but Tuck is a better fit for me. My goal is MBB. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
EmaSira wrote:
In!! Now Tuck or INSEAD?

Excluding financial moments, it depends on at lest two reasons:
1. Your job preference location> With Tuck or any other top US MBA you can easily find job either in the US or Europe, however, with Insead you can easily find job in Europe, but not so easily in the US.
2. Your academic and professional background> if you do not have strong economy or business experience it might be much better to choose any two year program over Insead 10 month.

Congrats anyway.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
zox wrote:
EmaSira wrote:
In!! Now Tuck or INSEAD?

1. Your job preference location> With Tuck or any other top US MBA you can easily find job either in the US or Europe, however, with Insead you can easily find job in Europe, but not so easily in the US.
2. Your academic and professional background> if you do not have strong economy or business experience it might be much better to choose any two year program over Insead 10 month.

Congrats anyway.

Dear friend, thank you for your feedback. It's hard to me figuring out what is better an your words are precious.

I don't have a strong business academic or professional background. I'm an engineer. My goal is MBB and what I'm concerned about is the ability of a one-year MBA program (even though a top-notch one as INSEAD is) to let you switch.

Like you, I think that a two-years program with an intership would give me a better shoot.

I'm really struggling to understand what to do....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
EmaSira wrote:
zox wrote:
EmaSira wrote:
In!! Now Tuck or INSEAD?

Congrats anyway.

Dear friend, thank you for your feedback. It's hard to me figuring out what is better an your words are precious.

I don't have a strong business academic or professional background. I'm an engineer. My goal is MBB and what I'm concerned about is the ability of a one-year MBA program (even though a top-notch one as INSEAD is) to let you switch.

Like you, I think that a two-years program with an intership would give me a better shoot.

In that case, it might be a better idea to choose Tuck. It is top Mba school. However, I guess that you have already noticed that many engeenires attend Insead. I know one who attended it before ten years and he has been a succesful invesment banker for many years-I mean he founded his own investment bank company. So Insead it seems to be ready to swith one`s carrer in short period of time. Anyway, you should think about your job location, As I have already mentioned, with Insead you could find a job in the US, but it would not be easily-if you do not have good networking there. Tuck costs more than Insead-it means much more. It is preaty obvoiuse, you cannot make a wrong choise, you can make only the better one. Are you thinking abot asking deferal from Insead for Januar intake. It is not long delay. On the other hand Januar intake has 6 weeks internship, which septmeber does not. It is not long internship, but it better than nothing.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
zox wrote:
EmaSira wrote:
zox wrote:

Congrats anyway.

In that case, it might be a better idea to choose Tuck. It is top Mba school. However, I guess that you have already noticed that many engeenires attend Insead. I know one who attended it before ten years and he has been a succesful invesment banker for many years-I mean he founded his own investment bank company. So Insead it seems to be ready to swith one`s carrer in short period of time. Anyway, you should think about your job location, As I have already mentioned, with Insead you could find a job in the US, but it would not be easily-if you do not have good networking there. Tuck costs more than Insead-it means much more. It is preaty obvoiuse, you cannot make a wrong choise, you can make only the better one. Are you thinking abot asking deferal from Insead for Januar intake. It is not long delay. On the other hand Januar intake has 6 weeks internship, which septmeber does not. It is not long internship, but it better than nothing.

I'm in for the September 2015 intake and so I'd not have to attend an internship. I think the job location is a very important thing to think about. Clearly, Tuck would give me the opportunity of a better placement in USA.

What I think about is that now I'm 31 years old (32 at December) and a two-years program would let me enter the work force at 33 (almost 34) but on the other hand in USA are more flexible about age.

I have to say that fortunately you are right. There is no wrong choice. Just a better one.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Congratulation peeps!

I will sit for GMAT test soon and apply to INSEAD for the start in January 2016. My main concern is my GMAT. Anyone is applying for the same class as me?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Think about overall costs, job location,and learning possibilities. Yes, we agree that you have sweet doubts.
I applied for Round 3, and next two months will be the longest ones ever.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT Date: 01-13-2014
Send PM
Hey guys,

I got accepted on R2 for September 2015 in Singapur on wednesday , but i still havent got the MBA 'Connects username and so on. Anyone knows how Long it takes?
On another Topic, does anybody knoe when the Business Foundations wekk starts and by when should I be in Singapur? I Need to comunicate this info to my Boss by the end of next week!

thank you all!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
Schools: LBS '17 (II)
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
WE:Law (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
versuchmachtklug wrote:
Hey guys,

I got accepted on R2 for September 2015 in Singapur on wednesday , but i still havent got the MBA 'Connects username and so on. Anyone knows how Long it takes?
On another Topic, does anybody knoe when the Business Foundations wekk starts and by when should I be in Singapur? I Need to comunicate this info to my Boss by the end of next week!

thank you all!

Got my admit on Wednesday as well - got the credentials today morning (Eastern Time). Your's should be around the corner as well. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Indonesian based in the US, 3.5 years work exp
AO = CT

I'm admitted, but into the August 2016 intake. INSEAD wanted me to get additional year of experience. Seem to recall there was an R1 that got the same thing. Anyone has any tips on how to maneuver this?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
docks wrote:
MZAK wrote:
Hello Everybody,
Can someone post the nationalities number of middle eastern students (lebanon, syria, iraq, iran, jordan)? Thank you!

1, 0, 0, 1, 0 respectively

do you know how many slovenian, croatian, bosnian, serbian, and montenegro?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25   26   27  ...  39   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts