Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 12:02 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.9
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Marketing, Other
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
Tanya0418 wrote:
Thanks, I will post how it goes afterwards. How long do they take to let you know if you got a scholarship?

The results deadline for round I attended is April 15th. So I might have to wait even one month from now :sleeping:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
Kudos
Just did my interview last week with an alum. Hopefully it went well and now I am waiting. Any news from anyone else that was accepted recently?

Does anyone have any idea of how many spots are left in the program?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V40
Send PM
Did anyone here do the optional video pre-interview during the application process? What are your thoughts on it? I'm inclined to skip it, is that a good idea?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Operations, Statistics
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi guys,

Done with SDA interview today. W8ng for the results. Keen to hear from those who got selected.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
shibin wrote:
Hi guys,

Done with SDA interview today. W8ng for the results. Keen to hear from those who got selected.

Hello Shibin

I was accepted on Friday and it was exactly a month after my interview. I am still waiting to hear about tuition waivers in addition to the LBM track I applied for as well.

GOod luck to you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
is it necessary to send the original transcripts and mark sheets to SDA Bocconi or we can send the certified copy?
In case or certified copy, whom with we can attest the documents or self attestation will be sufficient.
please reply as matter is urgent.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
CADeepak wrote:
is it necessary to send the original transcripts and mark sheets to SDA Bocconi or we can send the certified copy?
In case or certified copy, whom with we can attest the documents or self attestation will be sufficient.
please reply as matter is urgent.

"You are required to submit an original/official or certified original transcript of grades (in English or Italian) from the college or university attended. This must include grades for individual subjects with the grading scale, the type of degree, the date of graduation and the dates of enrolment.
Applicants who obtained a university degree in Italy must provide a self-declaration of the Degree Certificate and Transcript (form provided by their university). This self-declaration is only for students graduated from Italian universities."
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 690 Q57 V37
GPA: 3.25
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys ~!
I was also admitted to SDA Bocconi 2016/2017 intake :)
and i'm going :wink:
looking forward to meet you on campus~
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All, I have submitted my application for general MBA on April 29th and did my Video pre-interview couple of days later. Did not hear from the school yet.. Does anyone know if they are at full capacity?
Also, it is not clear from the Bocconi website if interview with the school is part of the process - can anyone clarify?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V40
Send PM
Could anyone say how long did SDA Bocconi take to get back to you after sending in your application? I've sent in my application so just trying to get an idea about the timeframes.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Operations, Statistics
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
GhostA wrote:
Could anyone say how long did SDA Bocconi take to get back to you after sending in your application? I've sent in my application so just trying to get an idea about the timeframes.

I got response four days after submission of complete application.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
I am invited to interview on 24th May.
i have submitted the application on 30.04.2016 and completed the documentation one week later.

Tanya0418 wrote:
@
GeneraleCanaglia wrote:
Tanya0418 wrote:
Has anyone been accepted into the MBA program? in particular the LBM Track?
I applied on February 9th and havent heard anything as of yet. Wanted to get an idea of timelines : (

THanks!

Ciao Tanya,
i have been accepted just yesterday (not in LMB though) after the interview i attended February 26, so exactly a couple of weeks for a "standard" track (i.e. not LMB).
Maybe LMB is a little bit longer because of some further internal processes necessary to select the LMB candidate.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for your reply Generale, and CONGRATULATIONS! Are you planning to attend ? I have been invited to interview and waiting to hear back from interviewer on when we can sit down for it. Hopefully they will follow the same time frame and I'll find out a few weeks after the interview takes place.

THanks again!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys...

I got my admit email on Friday. They have only provided the period of 10-12 days to accept or decline because we have to pay first instalment of our fee along with registration and it is non-refundable. But I am also waiting for their decision on scholarships. Is anybody else facing same dilemma ?

Has anybody received any tuition waivers till now ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
I assume they will deduct scholarship amount fron your 2nd and 3rd paymnets... Unless you hope for the full one. Why dont you ask admissions directly - they seem to be pretty responsive (:

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kristina888 wrote:
I assume they will deduct scholarship amount fron your 2nd and 3rd paymnets... Unless you hope for the full one. Why dont you ask admissions directly - they seem to be pretty responsive (:

Posted from my mobile device

Thanks Kristina888... Admissions team told me that they will let me know in the subsequent rounds. In that case I would have to pay my first instalment regardless of whether I get scholarship or not because my deadline is approaching. It is a tough decision to make.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, Thanks for the all this comments and congrat for all your acceptance..
I'm interested of SDA bocconi and am planning to apply for class of 2018..
If I apply in time, or (Kind of 1st round) Does Admin give enough acceptance period to wait for the scholarship announcement?
could you please give some feedback for this?

Thank you very much for some tips.. in advance.

Cheers.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kristina888 wrote:
Hi All, I have submitted my application for general MBA on April 29th and did my Video pre-interview couple of days later. Did not hear from the school yet.. Does anyone know if they are at full capacity?
Also, it is not clear from the Bocconi website if interview with the school is part of the process - can anyone clarify?

Hi Kristina

I am an SDA Bocconi admit matriculating in September. I did my interview with an alumni from the school in my home country. They offer you the option to do the interview at the school however i believe they can perform a skype interview or alumni interview if you are not able to go there.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts