Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.6
WE:Operations (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Montreal Applicants: (April 2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
I think, It is 15th November for R2.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Montreal Applicants: (April 2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
jaymodi147 wrote:
I think, It is 15th November for R2.

Thanks Jay.

Are you joining?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group of admitted people?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
YES, I am Joining. You can PM me your number. We create group. Facebook group is already created
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V28
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
jaymodi147 wrote:
YES, I am Joining. You can PM me your number. We create group. Facebook group is already created

Hey Jay, I also got an admit, please add my number also to the watsapp group in case you are creating one.

My number is 9654611379, Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Hi ,
For the people planning on joining HEC montreal please do check the job prospects before making decisions. As a current student we too were tempted by the ROI but that is the generic mistake we do, there is a lot to mba than the fee which you would realize after joining the course. Montreal job market is very tough if you are not bilingual. Previous years cohort is still looking for jobs so are we. Even it is a one year program if you plan to study and settle permanently in montreal you need to clear french proficiency. Do make a note it's a french school overall, it does look tempting and easy but it's not. Just sharing thoughts as no one informed me about these bottlenecks when I decided to come here, hope it helps making your decisions.
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Sandykumar wrote:
Hi ,
For the people planning on joining HEC montreal please do check the job prospects before making decisions. As a current student we too were tempted by the ROI but that is the generic mistake we do, there is a lot to mba than the fee which you would realize after joining the course. Montreal job market is very tough if you are not bilingual. Previous years cohort is still looking for jobs so are we. Even it is a one year program if you plan to study and settle permanently in montreal you need to clear french proficiency. Do make a note it's a french school overall, it does look tempting and easy but it's not. Just sharing thoughts as no one informed me about these bottlenecks when I decided to come here, hope it helps making your decisions.
Thanks

@Sandykumar Thanks for your valuable feedback. Even I was skeptical about the job prospects and you confirmed that. I'll do some more research and make a conscious decision.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Jay, I got admit as well. Please let me know if there is a https://gmatclub.com/chat group created

Sent from my SM-N920I using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Paramjit1234 wrote:
Jay, I got admit as well. Please let me know if there is a https://gmatclub.com/chat group created

Hi guys,

one doubt , how to submit recommendation for HEC, there is no mail send to my recommenders or we have upload in HEC linge

but there is no category it is showing for recommendation like "transcripts"
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
ajmalsyeed987 wrote:
Paramjit1234 wrote:

Hi guys,

one doubt , how to submit recommendation for HEC, there is no mail send to my recommenders or we have upload in HEC linge

but there is no category it is showing for recommendation like "transcripts"

You have to send the editable PDF form to your referees. They can fill it up and directly send it to documentsenligne@hec.ca

I have attached the form herewith.
Attachments

letter_recommandation_dynamic.pdf [1.88 MiB]
Downloaded 103 times

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All !

am submitting my essay and application today for HEC Montreal. I couldn't find much information on the Video Essays. Will i have time to prepare the answers or do the need to be recorded 'live'.

Would appreciate a QUICK RESPONSE as the 3rd round deadline is tomorrow.

What questions can i expect ?

Thanks in advance !

:)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
iceman123 wrote:
Hi All !

am submitting my essay and application today for HEC Montreal. I couldn't find much information on the Video Essays. Will i have time to prepare the answers or do the need to be recorded 'live'.

Would appreciate a QUICK RESPONSE as the 3rd round deadline is tomorrow.

What questions can i expect ?

Thanks in advance !

:)

First, you have to submit your application.

Second, your HEC linge account will be created within 3 days from your submission. you have to upload all you relevant document in that site within 5 days.

Third, a separate mail regarding video interview will be received. dont worry you will have some time to prepare.

There will be 3 qs , they will show a qs , 30 sec time will be given for answer prep, and you have speak for 1 min. your response will be uploaded in their database.

QS are usual ones like strength, weakness etc....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Everyone
i have submitted my application and now preparing for the video interview. Can anyone give tips / advice on what the questions are like and how to best prepare for them

thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Any updates from anyone regarding round 3?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Awaiting update of Round 3 submissions....?! Pls post if anyone hears from them. Thnx

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Don't worry they take time but would reply, we have classmates who applied after the final deadline and got an admit

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Thank you , I have applied in round 3 and I was informed that they will notify before deadline and probably there will be no interview.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts