Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 10:02 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 10:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1833 [0]
Given Kudos: 370
GPA: 3.5
WE:Business Development (Health Care)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1833 [1]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford MSx (Sloan Fellows) Applicants: 2017 Intake!! [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Last year, I applied to the Stanford MBA program, but was unsuccessful. This year I am targeting executive oriented programs given my 10 years of experience, including the MSx. Do you think that the adcom for MSx will review my previous MBA app? The reason that I ask is that my career goals have changed substantially (although they are in line with my experience). I am afraid they will look at the change from my MBA app and see it negatively.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford MSx (Sloan Fellows) Applicants: 2017 Intake!! [#permalink]
Hi everyone! Have folks started to hear back from admissions yet? Anxiety levels aren't making the wait any easier. :)

All the best to those who interviewed recently and good luck to R2 prospects!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [2]
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.64
WE:General Management (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
gansramki wrote:
Hi everyone! Have folks started to hear back from admissions yet? Anxiety levels aren't making the wait any easier. :)

Got a call tonight from admissions. They accepted me! He said I'd get an official email on Thursday with details, but that they like to call as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Dodgethis190 wrote:
gansramki wrote:

Got a call tonight from admissions. They accepted me! He said I'd get an official email on Thursday with details, but that they like to call as well.

Does your app screen still shows the "Provide new information" link?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.8
WE:Corporate Finance (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Got a call from the Admissions Director yesterday! Honored and excited to be a part of the MSx Class of 2018!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.64
WE:General Management (Military & Defense)
Send PM
leorozental wrote:
Dodgethis190 wrote:
gansramki wrote:

Does your app screen still shows the "Provide new information" link?

Yes
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Awesome - officially received the call last evening as well. Excited to meet you all :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Congratulations to successful R1 candidates!
I'm on the wait list: not sure of it's size / likelihood of acceptance given high yield rates at GSB.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1833 [0]
Send PM
Top Contributor
Congratulations! to the R1 admitted candidates. Good Luck to R2 applicants for Jan 10 deadline.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
Applied for R2! Good luck all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Hi, I'm an Indian, currently working in Malaysia. Have applied in R2
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V33
GPA: 3
Send PM
Hey. From Argentina. Applied in R2.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I'm planning to apply for MsX round 3 , but after reading lot about round 3 im frustrated about low chance of acceptance, getting financial aid etc. Is this true?
I'm an entrepreneur (product proof of concept done with 500 ppl using the app and officially launching in April 2017), Mom of 2 boys, Full time job at Apple and took sometime to prepare myself for application. Please suggest your views. Thanks & Appreciate it!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Hi everybody, are the R2 interview invitations commencing from 8th Feb?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
Sulaxmi wrote:

They begin Feb 6 through March 8.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
[quote="alphabeta4"][quote="Sulaxmi"]Hi everybody, are the R2 interview invitations commencing from 8th Feb?

Sent from my iPhone using [url=https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=89028]GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/url][/quote]

They begin Feb 6 through March 8.[/quote]

My wife applied. The phone watching and email refreshing non stop for a MONTH....It all starts today. I'll let you know if anything surfaces. I've been delegated forum watching chores! :)

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size] [img]https://gmatclub.com/static/mobile.png[/img]
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
illuminator wrote:
alphabeta4 wrote:
Sulaxmi wrote:

They begin Feb 6 through March 8.

My wife applied. The phone watching and email refreshing non stop for a MONTH....It all starts today. I'll let you know if anything surfaces. I've been delegated forum watching chores! :)

Posted from my mobile device

Does anyone know from R1, if they sent any interviews on day1 (it seems on page 1 of this forum that the only one or two invites recorded came a week into the interview invite period) and when they actually started roughly? I've been asked 10 times if there's any update haha hopefully we get more activity in R2!

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts