Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 06:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 06:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.16
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 234 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Its exactly 4 weeks and no news on invites?
Is there anyone in the similar situation?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Has any international student received invitation yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Has any international student received a call yet. Been a month since I applied. I am starting to get worried.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I would recommend making contact with admissions or someone involved in the admissions process to ask for a status update or even an estimated time to expect some type of response. Four weeks and still nothing seems a bit peculiar and could POSSIBLY be the result of some type of technical issue or some unforeseen circumstances. I don't think the ADCOM would look unfavorably on anybody for reaching out to try and get some type of update.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hey,

Thanks I did send a mail to them. They replied saying that it generally takes 2-4 weeks for them to process an application. However, since the number of applications is more, it might take around 4-6 weeks now.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Received the interview invite before thanksgiving day......
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
While checking my application status today, I saw following comment.
"The Fisher College of Business Full - Time MBA Admission Committee has reviewed your application for the Full - Time MBA program. The committee has decided to review your application among a larger pool of applicants and defer a final decision at this time. "
Could not understand it properly, any one else have such status. I am yet to be interviewed.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
sauravmehra wrote:
"The Fisher College of Business Full - Time MBA Admission Committee has reviewed your application for the Full - Time MBA program. The committee has decided to review your application among a larger pool of applicants and defer a final decision at this time. "
Could not understand it properly, any one else have such status. I am yet to be interviewed.

Well thats tricky. I guess that's another way to say that hold on now, we will contact you in sometime. Almost like a waitlist, but not a waitlist :D
Mine still says Application in Review :P So you atleast made some progress. I had submitted my app a month back.
All the best.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
sauravmehra wrote:

Sounds like a waitlist honestly. They want to wait to see what the larger applicant pool looks like in further rounds or the results of currently scheduled interviews before they make a decision.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Has any internation applicant received an interview invite?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Kudos
Attended Fall Preview Day in mid-October. Two interviews with adcom officer and career counselor - straightforward and conversational, as detailed in previous post. True to their word, I received a decision within 4 working days (accepted), followed by a generous aid offer about a week later. I initially received an email prompting me to set up my buckeye account, which I did. I first discovered my acceptance offer through this account (admissions status link). This was followed by an email, a phone call from Sarah in admissions, and a formal letter via mail. I was then prompted via the "to do" link in buckeye to have my transcripts sent to the school, and to pay my deposit. I also received a "save-the-date" for the Red Carpet Weekend, March 3-4.

So that's my experience, and hopefully those waiting will soon have a similar experience - good luck!

(FYI - Military, 720 GMAT, 2.6 Undergrad, 4.0 Grad (non-degree))
Manager
Manager
Send PM
souvilibra wrote:
Has any internation applicant received an interview invite?

Hi,

I received the interview invite before thanksgiving day. I am from India. Submitted my app on 15th Oct.

Regards.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thanks for the information and congratulations on the invite, I hope I get an update soon. Sarah had told me that they work on rolling basis and decisions come within 4-6 weeks, but I highly doubt that.
Hope you make it. All the best.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
I have a question.

Do we have to report our GMAT/TOEFL score officially from mba.com and ets website before the application gets processed or will the unofficial copy do?

Thank You!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Keats wrote:
I have a question.

Do we have to report our GMAT/TOEFL score officially from mba.com and ets website before the application gets processed or will the unofficial copy do?

Thank You!

Mine was processed with the unofficial GMAT scanned and uploaded. Not sure about TOEFL but I'd imagine it's the same thing.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Thanks Ramrod2615 However, where did you find a place to upload your unofficial GMAT?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Keats wrote:
Thanks Ramrod2615 However, where did you find a place to upload your unofficial GMAT?

Wait, I stand corrected. Just opened up my submitted application and it gave me the option to manually enter my test scores with the date of the test granted the official scores were on the way. Sorry, all these applications kind of blend together after a while lol. Either way, the application itself gave me no problem submitting before the official scores had made it in.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts