Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 01:47 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 01:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Statistics, Marketing
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.3
WE:Project Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Schools: AGSM '18
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all Wisconsin (Madison) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
MBAGirl1990 wrote:
phhung3108 wrote:
Well, just had my interview. It's mostly the same questions as one poster said last year. I think she has a list for everyone. My interview kinda suck though :cry: I was too nervous, and my interview only lasted 30 min :cry: Anyway, here is the list:

1. Tell me about yourself
2. Specific question about my profile (moving offices)
3. Why MBA at this time
4. Short term long term goals
5. 1 Leadership experience
6. Working country preference
7. Conflict with the manager
8. Example of the marketing impact in the real world
9. Asked if I had any questions
10. 4 terms that your peers would use to describe you

well, all I can say is that at least you GOT interviewed! :P

Haha..True!! At least you got interviewed.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Wisconsin (Madison) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: The GMAT: A Candidate's Application Pain Point
Questions about the GMAT are very common for the admissions committee. The exam tends to be a source of stress for MBA applicants, and they want to better understand how it’s viewed as a part of...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Graaskamp MBAs Invited to Present at Urban Land Institute Fall Council Closed Sessions
On Tuesday October 25 and Wednesday October 26, six second-year Real Estate MBA students flew to Dallas, Texas, for the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Fall meeting – a semi-annual...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: The Future of Long-Term Care Insurance
America’s 65 and older population is projected to nearly double over the next three decades from 48 million to 88 million, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.[1] As the population ages,...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Nicholas Center Applied Learning Hosts Lazard Middle Market LLC
Nicholas Center for Corporate Finance and Investment Banking was honored to host Mike Basil from Lazard Middle Market LLC. Mike is the Vice President and member of the industrial group who has...
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 670 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Have any of you got a result from the school?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ram912 wrote:

No, nothing yet. I think the result will be sent out on Friday? I bombed the interview, so not really looking forward to that...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
phhung3108 wrote:
Ram912 wrote:

No, nothing yet. I think the result will be sent out on Friday? I bombed the interview, so not really looking forward to that...

Even my interview didnt go as per my plan. I am just waiting for my result to get this over with.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Today is decision date, right? That feeling when you both want to see the result and know it will probably be Dinged...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
phhung3108 wrote:
Today is decision date, right? That feeling when you both want to see the result and know it will probably be Dinged...

Yup. The decision is today. Lets wait for it!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.53
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Waitlisted :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ducchau91 wrote:
Waitlisted :(

WL as well :(
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Let's Talk About Challenges and Change: From New York City to the Bolz Center
In the last year, I’ve been thinking a lot about change - from the personal and professional to the political and cultural. I had lived in New York City for ten years. After studying dance and...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Right on Target: Target's Applied Learning Experience
Applied Learnings allow CBPM students to not only gain practical experience and supplement what we are learning inside the classroom, but also to connect with leading companies from across the country...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Real Estate
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE:Real Estate (Real Estate)
Send PM
For those of you that have already submitted an application, did you convert your resume using the Microsoft Word template and guide available on the Wisconsin website?

It was unclear as to whether using the Wisconsin resume template is required as part of the application or would be something that students do with their resume after joining the program.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Consortium Helps Wisconsin MBA Student Achieve Mission of Giving Back
Zena Stephens (MBA ’17) believes so strongly in the mission of The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management that it became the perfect way to enhance the goals she had already set for herself...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Leading is Key with Disruptive Innovation
Disruption is an ever-present word in our current business environment. But what is disruption, or more specifically, what is disruptive innovation? According to Harvard Business Review,...
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts