Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 00:03 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 79 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
ss760 wrote:
Hi! Any updates on interview invites for indian applicants in Round 2?

I'm also waiting... No info yet..Hope the wait is worth...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Any news from Indians living in India?
Anyone contacted AO: IR?
Is it advisable to contact AO?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
rajkumardardesai1 wrote:

Well you can drop her a note but she would have a standard response. If we don't hear anything by 4:30 pm CET tonight then I am assuming it would go like round 1 where Indians got updates by 19th when deadline was 21st.

Sent from my XT1562 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 190
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.68
Send PM
rajkumardardesai1 wrote:

Don't do it. It's not like they only haven't sent you a result then there is reason to mail. All Indian applicants haven't gotten an update as far as we know. They're doing their work and they are required to let us know only by the 13th of January. So I would suggest we all cross our fingers, hold our breaths and pray till then.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
..no news on indian pool..i'm getting impatient guys..do they roll out invites even on the last day i.e. jan 13 ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
Kudos
Hi all, just got an interview invite through email. :)

AO: JM.
Based in Malaysia

Good luck to those still waiting!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.17
Send PM
Hi All,

Just got my interview invite, I was really nervous since my IELTS score hadn’t arrived and the people from there were really inefficient sending them physically (better to do TOEFL)

Background:

Nationality: Colombian
GMAT: 710
Double Bachelors Economist and Business
Masters in Finance
7 years corporate finance experience in multinationals
AO is EM

Has anyone started looking at the essays for scholarships? Any tips on what to do, is there a place that gives tips or something?

Thanks 
Intern
Intern
Send PM
It's 4:30 CET now.

Congrats to everyone who received the Interview mail.
Fellow Indians good luck for tomorrow!
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.5
WE:Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Hey Everybody!

Got an interview invite this morning! Based out of Tokyo.

Profile:
Filipino/Australian
DD in Engineering and International Business
WE 7 years in Energy/Architecture/Sustainability as part of a multinational design firm
AO is JM

Good luck to everyone!
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Taking the road less traveled to the MBA
Whenever I introduce myself to my fellow classmates here, the most common response I hear is “you were made for INSEAD!” While I’d believed this myself when I was applying, it’s reassuring to hear it from the Admissions Committee when... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
mygmat2308 wrote:
Dear All,
May I ask whether interview invitations really go out as group emails (someone mentioned that in a previous post)? I am so full of positive anticipation, but just saw that people have already received their emails from Jennifer Meunier (my primary contact, too)? So now I am a little bit confused...does anyone know how many AOs there are?
If anyone has insights, please let me know - thanks a lot, really appreciated!

Hi, I think I am the one who mentioned group email.... :shock:
Actually I can not tell based on the one I received, the "group email" thing is my guess. Based on the posts on the forum, I think the invitation come out one by one. Any at this stage, no news may be good news...... So don't lose hope!!! There are still several days to the deadline...

GOOD LUCK WITH GUYS WHO ARE STILL WAITING ! ❤
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for replying ;) definitely not group email, got an invite last night as well - good luck to you all and hope to see you soon!
Cheers

sodawater wrote:
mygmat2308 wrote:
Dear All,
May I ask whether interview invitations really go out as group emails (someone mentioned that in a previous post)? I am so full of positive anticipation, but just saw that people have already received their emails from Jennifer Meunier (my primary contact, too)? So now I am a little bit confused...does anyone know how many AOs there are?
If anyone has insights, please let me know - thanks a lot, really appreciated!

Hi, I think I am the one who mentioned group email.... :shock:
Actually I can not tell based on the one I received, the "group email" thing is my guess. Based on the posts on the forum, I think the invitation come out one by one. Any at this stage, no news may be good news...... So don't lose hope!!! There are still several days to the deadline...

GOOD LUCK WITH GUYS WHO ARE STILL WAITING ! ❤
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any news from India?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Guys..only 3 days are left for jan 13 deadline...no news for indian pool yet...is it possible that indian quota at INSEAD has already been exhausted in round 1 ??.. :cry:
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72874 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
I have no news about the admission process, but while everyone is waiting, found an interesting article about a Singapore Venture Fund: InseadAlum that has about $700K to invest into a variety of alum-based startups. Not huge but very helpful during the fragile startup phase. https://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/i ... pus-62375/
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
dkvs007 wrote:
Hey Guys..only 3 days are left for jan 13 deadline...no news for indian pool yet...is it possible that indian quota at INSEAD has already been exhausted in round 1 ??.. :cry:

It's gonna be like round 1. Round 1 Indian invites came on 19th, two days prior to deadline. So expect something by tomorrow if some quota is left. Also I read on poets and quants that last year there were around 50 Indians in France and Singapore combined. So there is still hope. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Sent from my XT1562 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
We will start the chat in 5 mins. If you are around, join us in the chat room.. mchat.php?fl=menu

Narenn wrote:
Tuesday, January 10: Combined Live Chat for INSEAD, LBS, and HEC Paris Applicants

Dear Applicants, we've scheduled a live chat with former adcoms and admission experts of INSEAD, LBS, and HEC Paris on coming Tuesday. We hope all of you will attend this chat. If anyone can't attend the session but has questions for adcom/students, you can PM your questions to me and I will try to get their answers from admission experts. Thank you! See y'all in the event.

Admission Experts Participating in the Chat
  • Melissa Jones, former Admission Director at INSEAD and Admission Expert at Fortuna Admissions.
  • Emma Bond, former Sr Admission Manager at LBS and Admission Expert at Fortuna Admissions.

January 10, 2017 | Tuesday | 9 AM Pacific Time; 6 PM Central European Time; 10:30 PM Indian Time | Place:New Chat Room

Add this event to your Google calendar
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41   42   43  ...  56   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts