Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:53 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.25
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GPA: 3.34
WE:Operations (Health Care)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling Alberta University MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Kudos
I got an interview invite just 2 hours after completing my Kira video interview. I don't know if they reviewed the videos. Anyway, can someone please share their interview experience apart from the ones already shared? Thanks a lot.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling Alberta University MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Can someone share their interview experience? I have scheduled an interview with Ashton tomorrow.
Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
As far as interviews go it should be fairly informal and relaxed. Just be yourself try not to be too nervous and it should go fine. Good luck!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ChelseaUalbertaMBA wrote:
As far as interviews go it should be fairly informal and relaxed. Just be yourself try not to be too nervous and it should go fine. Good luck!

Posted from my mobile device

Got the admission offer! It is mentioned in the offer letter to contact mba admissions team with any queries regarding scholarships and financial assistance. Has anyone contacted them yet regarding scholarships?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
It's great news!!! Congratulations!!!
I have submitted my application on 28th Nov. Done with Kira Video Interview. Waiting for further updates. Any guesses by when can I expect them to reply back? In the portal I can still see all my documents under pending status while status is under review, was it the same for you too and if so for how long? TIA.

Sent from my 2014818 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
manish0801 wrote:
It's great news!!! Congratulations!!!
I have submitted my application on 28th Nov. Done with Kira Video Interview. Waiting for further updates. Any guesses by when can I expect them to reply back? In the portal I can still see all my documents under pending status while status is under review, was it the same for you too and if so for how long? TIA.

Sent from my 2014818 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Response time varies. I got an interview invite 2 hrs after Kira interview. Others got after 1 week. Since it is the holiday season, you can expect a late turnaround.

Portal status will be under review only.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
got 6k in scholarship. But heading to Sauder.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
akifm wrote:

Congrtz !! Just out of curiosity - Sauder because of ranking or any other factors ?

Had my interview with Chris on 18th Dec . Waiting for final results . He said i can expect a reply by 15th Jan.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
manish0801 wrote:
akifm wrote:

Congrtz !! Just out of curiosity - Sauder because of ranking or any other factors ?

Had my interview with Chris on 18th Dec . Waiting for final results . He said i can expect a reply by 15th Jan.

Sauder program length is shorter.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
I would love to hear from someone who knows about Edmonton's job market? I would like to know prospects in marketing domain for MBA graduates.

Cheers,

YW
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Received Admit :)
May I know by when and how can we know if there is any scholarships offered ? ( A separate mail or via bear tracks )

TIA
MJ
Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
manish0801 wrote:
Received Admit :)
May I know by when and how can we know if there is any scholarships offered ? ( A separate mail or via bear tracks )

TIA
MJ

Hi MJ,

First off congratulations on being accepted! I just confirmed with the admissions team and after you have heard from the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGSR) you will get another communication from the MBA office which will include any scholarship information. This could possibly take a couple of weeks after your first official acceptance depending on how many applications the office is dealing with at the time.

Congratulations again!

Chelsea
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hello everyone

i received kira interview invite.
can anyone share thier experience with the kira interview. Do we have to type any timed essay along with interview?
what type of questions are asked in the kira interview.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 670 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
chakradhar181991 wrote:
hello everyone

can anyone share thier experience with the kira interview. Do we have to type any timed essay along with interview?

Hi, When did you apply and when did your recos get submitted?
Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
chakradhar181991 wrote:
hello everyone

Congratulations for getting to this step. The Kira interview has a very good practice available which will be exactly like the actual format. The real questions will be similar to the ones asked in the practice but not the same ones. There was one timed written response question. Just relax and be yourself and the interview will be fine.

Good luck!

Chelsea
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [3]
Given Kudos: 37
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos