Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:26 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.55
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Wisconsin (Madison) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
shaunnew4gmat wrote:
Thanks aaabbb.. I guess they havent yet started with my application review.

You could ask them and maybe feel a little better after their answers. Waiting for results are super hard when the decision date is so close.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Schools: AGSM '18
Send PM
Re: Calling all Wisconsin (Madison) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Entrepreneur Matchmaking at Weinert Center PartnerUp! Event
I was simply amazed by the number of students attending and the ideas conveyed in PartnerUp!, an event that allows students to find members or become a member of a future startup team. Students...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: The Arts and Vietnam: Perspectives on the Wisconsin MBA Global Course
Over winter break, I had the privilege to travel to Vietnam as part of the Wisconsin MBA Global Business. This is a class offered every year with the goal of providing the opportunity for...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: My Wisconsin MBA Family: A Look into the Culture of the Wisconsin School of Business
“Got any sheep?”
“I’ll give you a sheep for two bricks.”
“Get out of here. I’ll give you one brick for one sheep.”
“No dealio.”
“Come...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: AREIT Team Beating the Benchmark and Increasing Fund Value
On February 3rd, the Applied Real Estate Investment Track (AREIT) team presented its quarterly portfolio update to the team’s Board of Advisors and attending faculty and...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Denied. Soooooooo disappointed. I thought I did great, but I should knew it based on no response. No wonder they didn't reply to my email at all.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 285
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
PGN wrote:
kunaljubce wrote:
Hi PGN, I believe Yes! you need to report your original scores to the school and then they will verify the same and only then will your application be actually reviewed. This is the general procedure. You can try mailing Betsy to clarify the same.

PS - I have submitted everything and am yet to get any updates. So we are in the same boat :(

Hi Kunal,

No. Sending official scores is not the general procedure at all schools. ( Rice JGSB comes to my mind) .
Its weird that the official website of Madison is silent on this.
They should have written that official scores are Needed OR should have mailed me asking to send official Scores. Anyways, My application is "IN REVIEW " status.
I am damn sure it's a ding. They take 6-7 students in OTM . So I have given up hopes on madison

So received a Ding. Was expected . Seems I am heading to Smith this year. All the best to people who have interviewed and are awaiting their Decision !
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
How many people for the OTM track are admitted/interviewed? Any updates?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Technology for Refugees Earns WSB Students a Spot in International Hult Prize Competition
Can a palindrome change the world?
Team Modom hopes so. The four-member student team is taking its idea—a communication tool for refugees and displaced populations—from the Wisconsin...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Weinert Applied Ventures in Entrepreneurship Fellow Now Driver in Medical Devices Field
There is a different story behind every entrepreneur and understanding that story is key to understanding what drives them. We spoke to Brent Sugimoto, a Fellow and WAVE ('14) alum, about his journey....
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: What You Should Know About Applying Round Four
The fourth and final deadline for the Wisconsin MBA Class of 2019 is coming up in early April. If you are planning on applying during this deadline you likely have a few questions that are rather...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.85
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Any interview invites for round 3 applicants yet?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V37
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Leohoney wrote:

I interviewed on Tuesday, March 14th with Libby and Matthew Clayton for the CFIB program.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Leohoney wrote:

I interviewed with Cara Fish and Mark Ready on March 9th for the ASAP specialization. I interviewed last year and this year the tone was much different so I'm hopeful.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: The Arts Administration Job Hunt
As second-year Bolz students, we have two official year-long projects – a capstone consulting project and one in our Non-profit Board Leadership class. Additionally, we have an unofficial...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Madison(Wisconsin) Admissions Blog: Team Insurance Simulation Leverages Collective Knowledge
On March 3rd and 4th, 2017 students studying actuarial science and risk management and insurance at the University of Wisconsin-Madison participated in Gen Re’s PRIME insurance company...
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V37
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Just got my admit email and phone call! Could not be happier.

Sent from my Pixel using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts