Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 06:35 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 06:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q38 V47
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: - Class of 2016
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [4]
GMAT 1: 610 Q41 V32
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
Admitted!! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Stern '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.01
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
It's been a month since I have completed my application. Still no news. Should we assume that like schulich, Rotman has filled up as well? Or are they still shortlisting candidates?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 610 Q41 V32
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
sidiitm2004 wrote:
It's been a month since I have completed my application. Still no news. Should we assume that like schulich, Rotman has filled up as well? Or are they still shortlisting candidates?

Well there is still a possibility that they are still shortlisting. I applied on Dec 27th, but the first communication from Rotman was on the 1st of March!!!! Although the process went on pretty fast from that day.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
King632 wrote:
sidiitm2004 wrote:

Well there is still a possibility that they are still shortlisting. I applied on Dec 27th, but the first communication from Rotman was on the 1st of March!!!! Although the process went on pretty fast from that day.

Nice. I hope they still are shortlisting.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
So for those already admitted, are you required to send official GMAT score if you used unofficial score report back then? There's no mentioning of that in my admission package. It'd be great if we can save some money
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q42 V40
GRE 1: Q161 V164
GPA: 3.7
WE:General Management (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Bookmarks
I got in too..

Applied - 2 Jan
Interview invite - 1 Mar
Interview - 3 Mar
Admit phone call - 10 Mar

Stats.
Nigerian, +6 WE in Big4 Consulting and Corp. Finance in Technology company, GMAT 680, CGPA 4.03/5.00, Founder of a tech Startup

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
I applied on Feb 26
Interview invitation on March 3
Interview on March 6

Waiting for the result.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Ser610 wrote:
I applied on Feb 26
Interview on March 6

Waiting for the result.

That is super fast. May I know your profile?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
sidiitm2004 wrote:
Ser610 wrote:
I applied on Feb 26
Interview on March 6

Waiting for the result.

Sure, I am 28 years old, from Peru. 6 years of sales experience in an international telecommunications company.
GMAT: 710
GPA: 3.9
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Ser610 wrote:
sidiitm2004 wrote:
Ser610 wrote:
I applied on Feb 26
Interview on March 6

Waiting for the result.

Sure, I am 28 years old, from Peru. 6 years of sales experience in an international telecommunications company.
GMAT: 710
GPA: 3.9

Brilliant. Good luck. Hope you make it.

Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
sidiitm2004 wrote:

So there's no hope now for Schulich? :( :(
Manager
Manager
Send PM
combat2016 wrote:
sidiitm2004 wrote:

Depends. May be they have exhausted Indian quota. I think that's the case with rotman as well. If you are not Indian , then you still might have a chance.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
sidiitm2004 wrote:
combat2016 wrote:
sidiitm2004 wrote:

Depends. May be they have exhausted Indian quota. I think that's the case with rotman as well. If you are not Indian , then you still might have a chance.

:lol: I am from India...time to move on then i guess..how did you get this info?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q42 V40
GRE 1: Q161 V164
GPA: 3.7
WE:General Management (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Kudos
combat2016 wrote:
:lol: I am from India...time to move on then i guess..how did you get this info?

Very possible they have exhausted space for Indians. See the post by the Peruvian, got interviewed within 8 days of application. Wait until US schools release decision this week, Indians and others will decline Rotman offer for US Schools, and that will free-up space for you. The school must fill-up it 350 spaces whether Americans come or not. Stay strong my pal.

Schulich is still shortlisting from my part of the world, there is space that might be filled by other races/nationalities
Manager
Manager
Send PM
tyor wrote:
combat2016 wrote:

Very possible they have exhausted space for Indians. See the post by the Peruvian, got interviewed within 8 days of application. Wait until US schools release decision this week, Indians and others will decline Rotman offer for US Schools, and that will free-up space for you. The school must fill-up it 350 spaces whether Americans come or not. Stay strong my pal.

Schulich is still shortlisting from my part of the world, there is space that might be filled by other races/nationalities

I definitely hope slots get freed up in Rotman...i was leaning heavily on Rotman and Schulich
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Send PM
Kudos
I mean I'm a local applicant and I haven't heard anything despite applying on Jan 2nd.
Maybe they are trying to get all the international applications out of the way first.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
combat2016 wrote:
tyor wrote:
combat2016 wrote:

I definitely hope slots get freed up in Rotman...i was leaning heavily on Rotman and Schulich

I think I got an early response beacuse Leigh is touring South America at the moment and she took advantage of this to interview me in person.

Consider this. Good Luck to all!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28  ...  30   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts