Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 04:15 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 04:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [1]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi, I received Kira interview and I will complete my interview today, Is there any last minute tip? Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
WYAZUC87 wrote:
Hi, I received Kira interview and I will complete my interview today, Is there any last minute tip? Thank you.

I'm planning to do my video tomorrow or day after... ATB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi, I had my interview and I screwed it up. I was so nervous. Good luck everyone, now I am waiting for 7th of April.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
WYAZUC87 wrote:
Hi, I had my interview and I screwed it up. I was so nervous. Good luck everyone, now I am waiting for 7th of April.

Sry to hear that... but why nervous...r questions standard or out of the box?
nd is this video thing will be final for them to take decision? Wont there be any skype interview for the video interview ppl?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
CrazyPanda wrote:
WYAZUC87 wrote:

Sry to hear that... but why nervous...r questions standard or out of the box?
nd is this video thing will be final for them to take decision? Wont there be any skype interview for the video interview ppl?

Questions were standard and basic, I think the most important thing is that staying calm. Btw, I have no idea whether there will be skype interview or not.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
I don't think there is any time left for Skype Interview now. This is the end of the journey!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Kudos
vivek6199 wrote:
I don't think there is any time left for Skype Interview now. This is the end of the journey!

Definitely not, if it was, why will Carey bother to invite people for the kira interview? They were better off not even calling them in the first place.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Maybe this video interview will be used as a substitute to the Skype interview. Even I am not sure ; hence I am just contemplating things.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
hi guys, I got PM about Kira interview, There were 3 questions and one of them was writing and the questions were very basic and standard. I hope this can help you. ATB
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
People who have got invites to Kira Talent video interview are still in the race. Irrespective of their GMAT/GPA/work-experience details, there is something unique about them. My guess is that these people have something but the school isn't very sure. So, they handpick the candidates who do well on Kira Talent for skype interview. A few among us should hear from the school early next week. If we don't get anything by the end of next week, it's probably an end to the story.

Don't give up, guys. It isn't over until it is over :)
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [0]
Send PM
vivek6199 wrote:
Maybe this video interview will be used as a substitute to the Skype interview. Even I am not sure ; hence I am just contemplating things.

No. I am 100% sure that you cannot get an admit without taking an in person interview.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
WYAZUC87 wrote:
hi guys, I got PM about Kira interview, There were 3 questions and one of them was writing and the questions were very basic and standard. I hope this can help you. ATB

There are 3 questions. Two one minute video responses (how do you choose a team and out of office achievement) and one four minute written response (what are you doing to get accustomed to a new culture or environment).

Just be cool and attend this video thing. Nothing new they are asking. Absolutely no need of preparation. I am 100% sure they are not interested in content, all they can assess from these two one minute videos and one 4 minute written response is 1) make a broad impression from our body language and delivery 2) Check if we indeed wrote those essays! :lol:
The practice offered by Kira is cool and exactly same as the actual recording. So, ATB for all those Video interview ppl :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 90 [0]
Given Kudos: 74
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
WE:Business Development (Computer Software)
Send PM
keats wrote:
vivek6199 wrote:

No. I am 100% sure that you cannot get an admit without taking an in person interview.

How are you 100% sure about it?

Also, are there any candidates who have received skype interview invite, after submitting kira interview?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [0]
Send PM
Is there anyone who has received Skype interview invitation after the Video Interview?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [0]
Send PM
sidoknowia A top 25 business school that has an admit rate of 14%, just after Harvard, Stanford, and Haas, and a school that offers you a 100% scholarship would definitely not offer you a seat for an MBA without making you go through a set of behavioral questions and an intense case study. They have to see if you deserve that one spot in this class and for that, an in-person/skype interview is a pertinent step.

This is my opinion and I am open to correction.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Operations, Technology
GPA: 3.91
Send PM
Hello everyone! Well submitted my app, looks like I'm waiting on one letter of rec!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I received a reply from AdCom that there may or may not be a formal interview post-Kira, but the decision will be announced on 7th April. Anyone who is done with Kira yet received a personal/formal interview call??
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts